Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

look for someone who want to rp bleach

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

look for someone who want to rp bleach

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazythirdeye on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:56 pm

i love bleach and im look for someone see alot of it understead the anime and want to role play. we talk about polt and thing when i get pm and we talk aobut if in here or in IM?.

i have my own char we i do one and one and a little group like 3 or so people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lazythirdeye
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: look for someone who want to rp bleach

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm

I wouyld love to do a bleach role play with you. I know alomost everything about it. So, what ideas were you thinking of for it? I am for romance and drama if you are.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazythirdeye on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:02 pm

romance and drama is good who would you like to play i have my own char so do you role play in IM or just here?

lazythirdeye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Well, It really doesn't matter with me were we do this in. Is your own character a boy or a girl and which bleach character does your character like? I can also bring my original character in and you can play Hitsugaya since my character likes him. Ths up to you though.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazythirdeye on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:44 am

well my char can be both a girl or boy just up to what other person char is. i love all the bleach chars but im not good at play them i like role play in yahoo or aol more

lazythirdeye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:11 am

I have been looking for someone to do a bleach rp with too. I have an idea for a bleach rp set years before the manga that involves a civil war in the soul society. Each of the units from the thirteen court guard form their own army and battle it out with each other.
Join the animal kingdom and release your inner beast

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=29415

Kyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:15 pm

Well, of course my character is a female of course. Her name is Ruka and she is the new luitenant of squad 13. I am good at playing any Bleach character so whoever you want your character to like I can play that character. Kiyo, I do like your idea. Its a very interesting idea.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Well I have a pretty good idea for how to set it all up, the two lovers should be one of the first three seats on the same squad. So the two of you will either be the capt. VC or 3rd seat. Its best if one if you is the Captain so it can all be more dramatic. I will play the roles of the antogonist characters the three seat of the opposing squad the story base will be somethink like this.

After the founding of the thirteen court squad the firs Sotaichou died and the position came open. This conflicts with another issue of using the citizens as slaves one side is in favor of freeing them and the other is in favor of enslaving them. So now both sides are fighting with the captains of two squads leading the way.

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazythirdeye on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:33 am

well i have my own char and he/her is from human world and have gift but not sure what to do with it. but i guess it good idea im not good that take leader in love story i be like the vc or something but im not sure have to do it with my char. but we work something out i guess. just let me konw where we go to do this and kyo if you really want to do this idea you go have to make the froum for it. just send link and join it ok.

lazythirdeye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyo on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:35 am

Well I am rl married so I never play romantic roles in role play so it would be best if the three of us all go together, I will be happy to help but it could be about two weeks before I get around to making a Bleach rp plus people seem to all hate Bleach now.

Kyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazythirdeye on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:13 pm

ok we can wait but i don't want to many people in our group becuse i get cofuesd easy if it more there 6 people ok. i think i need hlep work on my char bio.

lazythirdeye
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!