Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Look Into My Eyes

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Look Into My Eyes (Poison and Canzoni)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:01 am

David smiled as he listened to Nichola sing her song. He tapped his fingers lightly to the melody as he listened, his eyes never leaving her face as she sang softly. Never in a life time has David ever hated her songs, in fact David just loved listening to her sing. It didn’t matter where she was singing, he just loved it. But that was before he changed though, after David changed he would tell Nichola that singing was just a waste of her time and that no one wouldn’t take notice of her singing talents. It was harsh to say but David said it, the more he told her about how much singing was a waste of time the more Nichola stopped singing completely. But now it’s different. After listening to her sing, David missed her singing as much as she missed it herself. His jaw almost hit the floor when the song finished and just finding out that she used up a whole notebook to write songs about him. He managed to compose himself as he smiled at Nichola when she finished but then looked down when she placed a card into the palm of his hands.

The card belonged to the famous Mr. Biggs. David wasn’t sure what to say or think at the moment as he stared down at the card. Was she trying to tell him something? David didn’t know. He wondered about it and the more he thought about it the more David began to wonder if she really wanted to be heard and noticed of her singing talents. But that wasn’t what bothered David, the only thing that bothered him was if he was really ready for this, ready for letting Nichola to do her own thing and peruse her dreams. David knew it would only be fair for her part, after putting up with his bullshit for many years David knew this was the only fair thing to do in return. “You want to call him
 don’t you?” David asked quietly as he looked up at his girlfriend. The mean David wouldn’t ask such a question, he’d only end up ripping the card up and telling Nichola that it’s a stupid idea but this David knew better, he didn’t bother to even damage the card.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:54 am

Nichola laughed when she saw David's jaw drop. "I'm guessing you like it." She smiled and looked down at the card, she didn't want to be the first to talk about the card. “You want to call him
 don’t you?” Nichola looked up at David with her innocent eyes that read that she had been hurt for so long, that she had been through so much. But her smile said otherwise. A big smile split her face, "Let me tell you the story first." She took a bite out of her toast and placed it back on the plate. She traced her finger around the rim of the plate and looked up at David. She smiled sweetly at him. "I met Mr Biggs, about 15 months ago, at one of our little concerts we did for drama. I just sang one of my songs during the intermission. And soon after the whole production, he introduced himself to me, I don't know how I even managed to keep calm." She said smiling, thinking back to that day. "I...I was offered a 10 year contract, record deals, everything I could ask for. But he promised me I don't have to travel longer than two weeks."

She paused for a moment to look at David's eyes and she smiled. "And I don't have to travel until I'm ready, go on tours and stuff, I didn't even dream about something this big, I can't believe I get the chance to do all of this!" She smiled sweetly at David again. "But I'm not going to sign the contract if you don't like it. I want us to decided this together." Nichola gently cupped David's right hand tight in both of her small hands. "I don't want you to regret anything, and neither do I. That's why I want to know if you're happy with me recording my songs and sharing them with the world, and me going overseas for interviews and stuff, I don't know all the details, I haven't called Mr Biggs yet. I've been waiting to ask you for so long. And I hope this was the right time to ask you." She said with a crooked smile across her face.
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:29 am

David listened carefully as Nichola began to explain her offer from Mr. Biggs. He wasn’t sure if he was really ready to even think of a precise answer for this, David knew that this was Nichola’s biggest dream and it wouldn’t be right for him to ruin it for her again. David knew he done so much to Nichola physically and mentally- he knew if he decided for Nichola by telling her to turn it down then it would really affect her. His mind begins to think more about Nichola leaving him for over two weeks to peruse her dreams. He was certain that Nichola was ready for this, but David wasn’t sure if he was ready for this. He wasn’t sure how it would turn out with her gone for two weeks, and him staying home. What if she finds someone else out there and ends up falling in love over again? That’s what worried David the most, even though she says he’d always be her one and only, David was unsure about this. He knew that people can change their feelings like that, but then again he could be wrong about this. David, the real David would want this for Nichola more then anything and knew this was a once in a life time opportunity for Nichola.

“I think you should call him Nichola,” David said as he placed his left hand over her small hands. “We don’t need to discuss any more of this, you should call him.” He said with a smile as he looked her into the eyes. He didn’t want to be the only reason for declining the offer and David knew for certain he wouldn’t forgive himself if he was the reason to turn this down. “I know I put you through hell and back for the past couple years Nikki
” He said as he smiled when he said her nickname, Nikki. “I want you to do this, not because it’s like an ‘I’m sorry’ thing, I want you to do it because
 it’s your dream and I’d hate to keep you away from it.” David said as he reached over the table and lightly stroked the hair from her shoulder that hung down from her ponytail. David knew that if he would regret it then there was nothing to do about it, he knew it wasn’t about him anymore; it was now about Nichola and their relationship. His mind was so wrapped around himself he didn’t take much notice to the people around that he cared about.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Re: Look Into My Eyes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Mon May 18, 2009 12:59 am

Nichola watched David's reaction carefully, her mysterious eyes watching every move, she focused maily on his eyes. She could read David like a book if she just looked at his eyes. Nichola knew that she'd just forget about pursuing her dreams if David had even one doubt. She'd do anyhting she possibly could, just to make David happy. She lived for him, and she would die for him. She would be like a lost puppy if David wasn't around. David was her master, and she was the obedient little puppy. Nichola was lost in David's eyes, wondering what his reply would be, her full smile faded to half a smile. She could just see him thinking over things carefully. I think you should call him, Nichola. Nichola's eyes widened and she raised her eye brows. A beautiful smile formed across her face, she couldn't believe it. Nichola climbed on top of the kitchen counter and jumped on top of David and hugged him tight, as if she was hanging on for dear life. She was seated on top of the counter, looking down at David, she smiled sweetly. She was beaming, she carefully watched David, "Are you sure about this? I mean, David, I want to know if you have any doubts or anything. Please, don't hold back, I don't ever want you to stress or anything. I just want you to be happy." She looked into David's eyes, and was soon lost in them.

Nichola knew that it was going to be hard, being away from David for two whole weeks. She couldn't be without him for a couple of hours, she didn't know how she was going to last wihtout her one and only. The reason she lives for. Nichola feels as if she was born to make him happy. To be there for him, to lsitne to him rant. She feels like his gaurdian angel. Nichola couldn't believe that David wants her to go ahead with calling Mr. Biggs. She kissed David's cheek and smiled sweetly at him. "David, I don't know how to thank you. I just, wow...." Soon, tears start running down her red cheeks. "Thank you, David. I wish you could know how happy I am. I can't believe that I get to do all of this. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I get to follow my dreams, and best of all, I have you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I never ever want to lose you."

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue May 19, 2009 1:20 pm

David nodded when Nichola asked him if he was really okay with this or not. He didn’t agree because he didn’t have doubts, for the past few years everything seemed to revolve around David and how he would be the one to say which is okay to do or not. Lately it’s always been about David, how he controlled the way Nichola should be. Even though he was enjoying his power in the past, David hasn’t really acknowledged the fact that singing was in fact, Nichola’s dream; how she would sing sweetly to him as they lay in bed together after their little love sessions. Since he changed, the soft voice of Nichola seemed to disappear as well as his affection for her. David disliked it when she would sing, telling her it wasn’t worth any time at all to waste on and how guys would swarm at her if she had that spotlight. David was afraid to accept that he was petrified that if she left then some other guy would come into her life and treat her the way she wanted to be treated. He smiled up at Nichola, to watch her smile and to know she was happy again that seemed to please David more then anything but the though of her leaving and simply forgetting about him still stuck to his mind. David had to shrug off those thoughts and be supportive; it wasn’t about him this time now it was about Nichola and her dream. So David shrugged off the doubts for the love of his life.

“You don’t need to thank me Nichola,” David said as he looked up at her, placing his hand lightly against her cheek. He smiled the smile that seemed to make her melt in every way. “I know that I haven’t been
 the best, at taking care of you Nichola but what I do know now is that it’s not about me anymore, it’s about you. I can’t loose you, and I don’t know how you managed to put up with my crap but I just want to make it all up for you.” He said and knew that if she was to call Mr. Biggs and start to peruse her dreams then David wasn’t going to hold her back from doing that. “Just don’t
 forget about us little people here once you turn into a big superstar.” David said with a smile before leaning up to kiss her, feeling her lips against his brought a smile to David’s face. She was happy, and that made David happy. The negative thought still lingered in the back of his mind but David couldn’t focus on it, he needed Nichola to know that as well, that he couldn’t bear to lose her if she went away.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri May 22, 2009 2:13 am

Nichola wiped away her tears. Tears of joy. Nichola couldn't help but smile, her pearly white teeth were exposed for the world to see. She knew that no matter what, she would never trade David for the whole world. She stared into David's beautiful eyes. "You will never lose me. From the day I've met you, you've had me in the palm of your hand." She took David's hand in hers, and placed it on her chest, around where her heart should be. "My heart, will always belong to you, David. And nobody else." And with that, she leaned in and pressed her lips softly against his. She pulled back, and smiled. She stared down at the card. “Just don’t
 forget about us little people here once you turn into a big superstar.” Nichola lifted her head up and fixed her eyes on David once again. "Baby, do you really think I would ever stop thinking about you?" She smiled, running her finger gently down the side of his cheek. "My heart beats for you. And only you. And I would never, ever forget you." She placed her palm on top of the business card. She smiled at David once again. She kissed him on his cheek and turned her little body around, and she jumped down from the counter. She turned to David, waving the card, she said, "I'll be back soon." She smiled sweetly and walked into the lounge. She grabbed the wireless phone and sat down on the couch.

She stared at the card and smiled to herself. Nichola had memorized the number, the address and the fax number by heart, just by reading the card over and over again. She took a deep breath and dialed the number. She pressed the phone to hear ear. After three rings, Mr Biggs answered, "Mr Biggs speaking." Nichola paused, and took another deep breath. "Good afternoon, Mr Biggs, this i-" "Nichola? Nichola Anderson?" Nichola couldn't believe this, he actually remembered who she was. "Uh...yeah. Hi, um. I don't know if it's too late, but, I really thought about the contract, and I was wondering if you'd still be interested in-" "Dahling, dahling, I could never forget a face and a voice like yours. So, are you ready to devote yourself to music?" Nichola smiled, "Yes. Yes I am, sir." "Oh, please. Call me Michael, or Mikey." Nichola smiled at this, "Will do, Mikey." "Great. Now, the contract. You know what? TO be honest, I have been praying for this day to come. And look, your contract just happens to be in my top drawer!" Nichola giggled at this. "How about I drop by in about half an hours' time? We can talk things over, and my assistant will basically be your guide to everything." Nichola was speechless, "I-I...uh, wow. That was.....fast." She smiled to herself when she heard Michael laugh heartily. "Dahling, dahling, that is how things work around here. You will soon get used to these types of things. I will see you, in half an hour." Nichola smiled, "Thank you so much, Mikey. Good bye." "It's my pleasure, good bye."

Nichola disconnected, placing the phone on the couch she jumped up and ran to David. She couldn't believe that all of this happened in less than 10 minutes. She jumped on top of him and kissed him. "Mr Biggs is coming down, in half an hour to talk about the contract! Can you believe this? He said he's been praying for me to call him!" Nichola was beaming. She couldn't stop smiling. This had to be one of the best days of her life. David was back, and her dreams were about to come true.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri May 22, 2009 5:30 pm

David walked towards the lounge and leaned against the doorway; he smiled and bit down on his lower lip as he watched Nichola dial the number to Mr. Biggs. Judging by the expressions from her face, all was going well and David wanted that to happen. He wanted Nichola to believe that he would always be there to support her throughout her dreams, even though it would be complicated to adjust to the fact that she was going to be away for two weeks. David was concerned about that, but he managed to put on a brave and happy face for her, knowing that this time it wasn’t about him anymore, David had always put himself first and never acknowledged Nichola’s dream. He ran his fingers through his hair as he looked down slightly, listening to the sounds of happiness in her voice, this was all happening. She was finally going to get noticed for the first time and to have her voice heard, David couldn’t help but smile. He’d miss her, a lot and he didn’t want to be the one to end up having her to hold her dreams back again. Once the phone was placed on the couch, David held Nichola close to him when she jumped up against him. He smiled up at Nichola, she was by far glowing with excitement and that made David happy. “That’s good to hear,” David said as he hide the concern and worry from his voice. He placed her down on the floor and smiled at her, stroking her hair gently. “Well, maybe you should go get dressed then. I don’t think Mr. Biggs would feel comfortable with you only wearing a shirt.” David said as he joked softly. He wanted Nichola to make a good impression for Mr. Biggs but knew that dressing up and looking good didn’t mean anything, her voice and potential was all that mattered.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri May 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Nichola could feel her cheeks burn, she was smiling uncontrollably and she definitely couldn't help it. She slid away from Davids body, giggling at his little joke, she trotted upstairs happily and walked into the bedroom. She opened up two large doors, it was her wardrobe, it had to be one of the most colorful wardrobes ever. Nichola had always had a classy style of dress sense, thanks to her parents. She smiled at a pair of denim three-quarters and a turquoise tank top. She grabbed a white belt and laid the clothes down on the bed. She smiled once again at the flowers, the beautiful picture, and the card. She ran her fingers through her hair, walking into the bathroom, she grabbed her tooth brush, opening the tap, she put some toothpaste on the toothbrush and started brushing her teeth, and then rinsed her mouth. A minute later she washed her face and walked back into the bedroom. She pulled her top above her head and threw it on the bed. She then got into her tank top and denims. She walked over to the mirror, with the white belt in her right hand. She smiled at herself, and wrapped the belt around the widest part of her hips. She then grabbed her brush and brushed out her blonde hair that cascaded down her back like a golden waterfall.

She finally trotted back downstairs and kissed David's cheek. Nichola wrapped her arms around his torso and smiled. "Thank you, so much. If this works out, I'll have to call Mum and Dad. I wonder how they'll react." She smiled to herself this time. She knew that she wouldn't let all of this get to her head. She still loved David with all her heart. And that would never change. About fifteen minutes later, the bell rang. She ran towards the door and opened it. It was no doubt, Mr Biggs. Dahhhling! You look beautiful! Nichola blushed and welcomed him inside. She led him to the lounge and smiled at David. "This is my boyfriend, David." Mr Biggs smiled and clasped his hands together. This is just, lovely. Nichola was beaming, she gestured to Mr Biggs to sit down. He plopped down on the sofa and made himself comfortable. She asked Michael is he would like something to drink and he nodded. Just some water, thanks. Nichola patted David's back and walked into the kitchen and fetched him a glass of water. She brought it back and Michael nodded in thanks. He sipped his water and placed it down on the glass coffee table. Now, let's get down to business.

After about an hours' time of serious planning. and calling up a record company in Hollywood,they decided that Nichola would leave for Hollywood the day after tomorrow, for two weeks. She'd record a demo, go for photo shoots, and perform at a few shows. Michael pounded away on his laptop, he made a schedule, and e-mailed David and Nichola a copy of everything. Nichola couldn't believe that she was going to Hollywood, to perform. She held on tight to David's hand. This was all unbelievable, her dreams were coming true. Nichola ran up, and printed out two copies of the schedule and addresses, etc. She handed one to David and smiled at him. About another two hours of calling people up, and getting things done, everything had been planned. Nichola felt like she was going to be a start overnight, literally. Nichola thanked Michael, and he smiled sweetly, saying that he would send the limo to pick her up at 8 AM the day after tomorrow.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri May 22, 2009 7:33 pm

David sat by Nichola throughout the whole meeting, his hand slipped into hers as he listened and nodded with Nichola while they discussed the schedule and shows. It felt good to know that Nichola was able to have her voice heard but David was still a bit concerned that this was all happening too suddenly. David promised that he would be supportive, and to know that she was ecstatic about travelling to Hollywood, he didn’t dare to say one thing to have all of this go down the toilet. Many thoughts seemed to run through his mind; how busy she would be while she was in Hollywood and if she would have any time to talk to him over the phone or the fact that she was going to miss two weeks of school, David wondered if this was going to effect her grades but knew she did well in school so it wouldn’t be a problem. He just wasn’t sure if it would feel right to go to school without her, or just to hold her while they slept in bed. The negative thoughts of the plans seemed to creep up on David, but he had to let them be and just allow this to happen. David sat through the meeting, thinking and didn’t pay much attention to Mr. Biggs as he discussed the plans for Hollywood.
David couldn’t remember the last time they have ever been apart, actually he could. He remembered the time that he went away for almost a week; she was staying with her parent that time while David was with his family for a small vacation. David remembered how they would call each other every night and talk for hours, mainly about how much they miss each other and how badly they are eager to see each other. He remembered how badly he missed her; he just had to have Nichola come up to their family lodge for the remainder of the vacation, him paying for her bus fare and everything. But then, David knew that this little vacation was probably going to be more difficult then before. It was Hollywood, the Hollywood. He knew that for a artist they would be busy and have no time for late night phone calls and visits. He wasn’t sure if he was able to contact Nichola while she was in Hollywood, but knew that if he hadn’t tried then he wouldn’t know.

Being too caught up in his thoughts, David finally realized that the long meeting was over. He got up with Nichola as they walked towards the door with Mr. Biggs, David opened the door for him and shook his hand. “Thanks again Mr. Biggs.” David said, showing his support for Nichola. Mr. Biggs nodded and said goodbye to the both of them, well to mostly David because Mr. Biggs was going to see Nichola soon enough. David closed the door behind Mr. Biggs after he walked out and smiled as he faced Nichola. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms securely around Nichola’s waist. “Well
 Nichola, I’m happy for you really,” David said as he looked down at her, gently stroking the lower back as he held her close. He was a bit upset to know that they would only be able to spend one day together before she flew to Hollywood but knew that one day would be busy for Nichola; she had to pack her belongings for her two week stay and wondered if they were going to be able to have some time with each other before she left. “That was done quickly
 to be honest; I didn’t think that would happen so suddenly.” David said as he bit down on his lower lip. “But I’m happy for you, you get to pursue your dreams and I’m going to be supportive for you.” David wondered if he was really ready for this, to have her leave him for weeks and wondered how long he was able to last without her, knowing it probably wouldn’t be long anyways.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat May 23, 2009 12:01 am

Nichola thanked Michael and waved goodbye as David closed the door behind him. She smiled when David wrapped his manly arms around her little body. "Yeah, I know, it was really fast, wasn't it." She ran her finger down the side of his face. "But don't worry, Michael's a great guy, and he gets pretty excited about everything, but that's just how things work in Hollywood I guess." She smiled and rose up on her toes, just enough to press her lips against his. She smiled, "So, I was thinking, if we pack now, which will take us about three hours max. And then we can spend the whole of tomorrow together." She ran her finger down his chest, "And as for tonight, we can have some fun of our own." She winked at him and giggled. "Well, let's get started now, shall we?" She smiled to herself as she trotted up the staircase once more, running her finger on the railing, so many memories in this house. She couldn't believe that she was going away for two whole weeks. She was going to call David whenever she possibly could, or at least message him. She couldn't possibly go through a day without her lover.

At the landing of the staircase, she took a left turn and opened the door of the store room. There in the corner was metallic black suitcase. She dragged it into the bedroom from its handle and placed it flat on the floor. She knelt down on the floor, unzipped it and opened the flap. She stood back up and opened her wardrobe. Michael had mentioned that she only needed a few items of clothes because she would be wearing designer clothes while she performs, etc. She grabbed her most glamorous clothes, and some very comfortable clothes. She folded them neatly and put them into the suitcase. She wondered what Hollywood was going to be like, she couldn't stop smiling.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue May 26, 2009 1:32 pm

David couldn’t help but smile at her gesture. He would love that more then anything, to spend a whole day with her before she left and a special night for them as well. He smiled as he followed her upstairs and towards the bedroom, David wasn’t sure what exactly he was to do to help her out so he decided to walk into the washroom and grab the things she would need- obviously a toothbrush and paste, female utensils and whatever he could think of that she uses in the washroom. David walked back into the room and poured them all in a small bag, not too big but not too small for her to pack into her suitcase. He knelt down and placed it in the corner of her suitcase and smiled up at Nichola as she began to pour some of her clothes in there as well. “I think there would be some room for two more things,” David said as he looked at Nichola with a smile, handing her the small plush bear he won for her a couple years back from a carnival. He also handed her the photo of them together. “I figured these would have to go with you, seeing how I cannot fit in your suitcase.” David said as he teased softly.

Once the packing and gathering some things were done, David offered to help bring them down stairs and store them by the door. He placed them by the closet after making his way down the stairs. He knew this was going to be the best experience for Nichola, but he couldn’t help but wonder if he was going to be okay without her for two weeks. David smiled at Nichola when she came downstairs. “I still can’t believe this is all happening
 I’m very happy for you Nichola” David said with a smile, reaching his hand out to hers before lacing them together. David was sure he wasn’t ready to let her go, but knew that maybe it was best, he knew she would be happy going on with her dream but always feared that maybe Hollywood would get too caught up in her head.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Nichola began to chew on her lower lip, wondering if things would change between David and herself.. For better or worse. Well, there's only one way to find out, she told herself. She sat down on the last step of the staircase, smiling up at him. "I'll never stop thinking about you, I don't like being so far away from you for so long.." She was worried about him, if he would be alright. Neither of them were used to being apart for such a whole two weeks. She knew that she has to work hard for the next two weeks, but she promised herself that she'll make time, for David. To call him up, and check on things.

She hugged her legs, resting her chin on top of her knees as her eyes stared up into his own. She could tell that he still had a few doubts about her doing this. Hollywood may be glamorous, and full of obnoxious superstars, but Nichola knows that she will always be true to herself. She owes herself that much. She isn't going to let Hollywood distract her from what she really wants.. The old David. And today, she saw a lot of the old David that she loves so much. She tilted her head, her curious eyes focused on him. "What's on your mind, love?"
She raised her hands up in the air, gesturing him to help her up as she crinkled her nose at him, the corners of her lips curving up into a big smile.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:10 pm

David smiled down at Nichola; he noticed a sudden change in her eyes. David noticed that she seemed happy for once, with his decision on allowing her to fufill what she always wanted to do ever since they’ve started dating. He remembers the nights where she would hum her melodies when they cuddled in bed – how she had that image of her life living in Hollywood with him, how her songs not only was admired by David but was also admired by millions of people. She was always nervous to know what the future would be like and David was the only person who told her that she would do well but now, to David it felt as though the feeling of being nervous that this was actually happening, their future was just about to change and David wasn’t sure if he was able to settle with it.

He knew he shouldn’t change his mind, it would break her heart. David hated breaking her dreams, he hates it more then he hates beating her because he knew the emotional abuse he gave her was much more painful than the bruises that he caused with his own hands.

David helped his girlfriend up. What was on his mind? Everything from him being home alone for two weeks without his girlfriend to the thought of her being in the spotlight in Hollywood, David wondered if any guys would ever try get with his girlfriend. David shook his head, “stop it,” David thought to himself, he didn’t want to be angry over worry. As he helped his girlfriend up from the stair case, David slid his arms around her small waist and looked down at her beautiful eyes; he smiled and ran his fingers through her hair softly. He was going to miss this, how would he deal with the fact that he was going to be sleeping alone for two whole weeks.

“I was thinking,” David said as he looked at his girlfriend “maybe I can come drive up to your last show in Austin, since it’s like two hours away, you don’t have to take the plane since we’ll be driving back to the house together” He suggested. David thought it would be a nice idea, to be there for her last show for moral support and just to know how it went with the whole trip. “So what do you say?”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Nichola smiled, lacing her arms around his neck as she leaned her little frame against his. "I'm going to miss this, so much.." She thought about how they used to be; how she would just lay down with him, laughing about things that used to happen school. Then just lay there in silence, looking into each other's eyes.

She was having second thoughts about leaving.. Things were going so well today. She feared that if she left, and came back two weeks later. He would have changed back again into the cold, harsh David.

She arched an eye brow, hearing him suggest that he drives up to see her performing. She looked up at him, a surprised look on her face. "..Are you serious? I would love that, so much!" She pounced on him, wrapping her legs around his waist as she clung to his frame. "I would be the happiest girl, ever. Seeing your face in the crowd while I'm singing." She chuckled, showering him with kisses. She knew that the old David was still there. Having him there for support would mean the world to her, she was going to sing her heart out, just for him.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:58 pm

“I’m going to miss this too,” David said as he held her by the waist looking down at her beautiful face. He studied her features, just so she would be in his mind mentally. “We’re just going to have to use up all the time we have right now to spend with each other” David explained. He knew she was going to leave very soon, he just wanted to spend a few more moments with her.

David laughed as Nikki pounced up onto him, David then wrapped his arms around her body more as she kissed him, and David kissed her back passionately “yes I’m serious, I wouldn’t mind skipping school to come see you perform,” He said with a smile. “Besides, its on a Friday so its all good”

Everything seemed to be coming in place with this plan. Nikki seemed up to it and David was supporting his idea one hundred percent, besides he wouldn’t mind driving that long there and back. “Now what shall we do now, since your all packed and ready to go?” David asked as he looked at Nikki, a smile on his face.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:40 am

Nichola nodded, agreeing that they should make the most of the time they have left. She continued showering her boyfriend with kisses until he asked her what they should do, now that they have some time for themselves. She pulled back for a moment, carefully examining his face as the corners of her lips curved into a smile. Leaning back in, she gently tugged his lower lip with her teeth. "That's for you to decide, baby. I'm all yours, you can do whatever you want with me. I owe it to you." She smiled at him thoughtfully, studying his eyes, waiting for a response.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:39 pm

David smiled at her response and wasted no little time by taking her her hand into his and led her upstairs towards the bedroom. She meant the whole world to David, and knowing that they wouldnt be able to spend time together like this concerned David but he wouldn't dare let her know - all these years its always been up to David to decide on what he wants, on what she wants. He knew the old David would call back that manager and say the deal is off and tell Nikki that singing is the stupidest dream ever. Thinking of the old times when he would get angry at her even if she was just humming. David shrugged, ignore the old thoughts of the old David he thought.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!