Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Look Into My Eyes

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Look Into My Eyes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:39 am

David Jacobs

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You take a second look at them when they walk down the school hallways and think to yourself, "What a cute couple" or "She is very lucky to have someone like him." Little do you know that you can't just judge someone just by the way they act or look. Behind closed doors it tells a differen't story, its just you haven't gave the chance to realise this......

David emerged from the other room, obviously angry and ready to strike out at anyone mainly his girlfriend was the main target for the beatings. Spotting her as she brushed peacefully at her hair, David made his way over to her and grabbed her roughly by the shoulders and slammed her up against the wall. He ignored her plea's to stop it, ignoring her cries of pain as he accused her of cheating on him from what he heard from his friends. The more she cried out to him the more David continued to beat her, this time he didn't slap or push her around. This time David used his fists as he began to hit her body but managed to avoid punching her face so that it wouldn't signal any sign of abuse, the only time he had to strike at her face was when he slapped her.

Before the beatings and arguements, their relationship was great. But things seemed to hit a snag and thats when things between David and his girlfriend went out of control. David knew she wouldn't leave him, the more he promised her he'd change; the more his girlfriend stayed with him. He had total control in this relationship and if anyone had problems with this, David knew they couldn't do anything about it.

"Get the fuck up or we'll be late.." David grumbled as he left his girlfriend there after another morning routine of abuse. Not once has he looked back and realise how much damage he done to her emotionally and mentally.
Last edited by CriminalMinds on Sat May 16, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Change in title

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Look me in the Eyes (Poison and Canzoni)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:04 am

Nichola "Nikki" Anderson.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nichola knew exactly what was running through everyone's mind when they saw David and herself together, hand in hand wlaking down the school hallway. David was the kind of guy every school girl wished for, little did they know about what would happen behind closed doors. Nichola loved David so much, she'd even jump off the highest building if he told her to. She'd do anything for him, his smile would make her knees go weak, his voice owuld make her heart melt. She loved him, and no matter what he did to her, she would forget about it and pretended that nothing was wrong.

Nichola was always the slave, she didn't care, if it pleased David, she'd be happy. She loved the way he called her Nikki, but it was rare, he only said it when he really showed her that he loved her. Another day of tears, screams, and pain. Nichola rolled over on the floor, her pale white skin was completely bruised, she was sniffling, she got up on all fours and started crawling towards her dressing table. She grabbed her seat and rose to her feet. She sat down, hardly able to bend her knees. She wore a mini skirt and all her bruises could be seen, she stretched her legs out and started to apply foundation all over her hands and legs to cover up all her bruises. She soon finished, she tried her best to stop crying, she knew David didn't like it when she cried.

The daily routine of abuse was nothing to her, she still loved David, because she knew he'd change, he promised her that he would, in his own words. And she trusted him with all her heart. She didn't care if it took even another century, she'd be waiting for the real David Jacobs to come back to her, and take good care of her. But until then, she'd live with the torture, it was worth it. David was worth it. She was grateful that David chose her, out of all those girls, she used to be one of the shy, quiet girls, but now she was the popular, outgoing, wild girl, but behind closed doors, it was a different story.

(Hey, hope that was alright, I have to go out for an hour so, I'll reply ASAP! Sorry I have to leave like this.)
Last edited by PoisonLacedLips on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Look me in the Eyes (Poison and Canzoni)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:50 am

David waited impatiently for Nichola at the bottem of the stairs as he glanced down at his watch that hung perfectly around his wrist. The good thing about having his own apartment was the fact that his parents paid for the rent and ulility bills. The other good thing about the whole thing was that David was able to convince Nichola to move in with him, charming her with his sly smile that made every girl drool over him. David knew how to get a good grasp onto Nichola and knew that she did whatever he wanted her to do. That made David smile, knowing he had every control to her and the relationship. Some people who knew what happened with David and Nichola but hasn't said anything wondered what made David change to the person he was today, maybe it was the rumors of her sleeping around that made him tick. No, that was too common.

He watched as Nichola walked down the stairs, still shaking and afraid that he'd hit her again. David knew that if they went to school in this condition, he was sure that Nichola would tell someone about their relationship. So David then decided to use his charm to swoon her again. Gently taking her by the arm, David pulled her into his body and wrapped his arms around her. "You know I love you Nikki," He said in that calm and sly voice he normally used to lure her. "You're my girl.. and I hate to find out that someone would find out, you know that right" David said as he tilted her head slightly rough as he looked her in the eyes. "Now, put on your happy face and lets get going" He said a moment later before releasing her from his grip as he made his way to the front door, expecting Nichola to follow him.

At school it was a normal routine of them hand in hand as they walked in the hallways and chatted with friends, like nothing has happened that morning. David watched every move that Nichola made, making sure she wasn't going to do anything stupid and soon regret it later on when there's no one around. She seemed to be doing a great job at pretending that nothing happened, but the fear in her eyes when she looked at David showed and the bruises under the foundation told a whole differen't story of their 'perfect relationship'. He held her by the waist as they chatted and laughed with their friends, Nichola thinking that he was protecting her from evil but David wanted to show everyone that she belonged to him and no one can do anything to stop that.

(Its a great start ^^ and it's fine. I'd probably be in bed by the time you return, differen't time zones suck don't they? :p)

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Re: Look Into My Eyes (Poison and Canzoni)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:19 am

(Thanks! Yay I'm back, and yes, they suck monkey balls. :P)

Nichola hurried downstairs as fast as she could, almost tripping over in her heels, she balanced herself again and then it happened, David pulled her close and when he said you know I love you Nikki, she just nodded in return, she really fell for it. Why wouldn't she? She trusted him one-hundred percent. She tried her best to do whatever she could to make him happy, and no way in the world would she tell anyone, anyone about what happened between them when they went back to the apartment. Nichola really was in a tight spot, but she didn't care. She loved David, and that's all that mattered. She did well in school, her grades never went down, she always made the honors in each class. Everyone htought her life was one big fat fairy tale, but it wasn't. Nichola tried her best to make it like a fairy tale, but it didn't really work. She'd pray every night, while David was asleep, she prayed that he'd change, and become a better person. She willed herself into never, ever giving up on him. She didn't care if he controlled their relationship, if David was happy, she was happy.

When David tilted her head, she just wanted to bury her face on his shoulder and cry, but she was a big girl now, and she was very happy. She put on a big smile on her face, as if everything is just fine and dandy, and stepped outside with David. She let out a silent sigh, she didn't want David to hear it. The only time she felt like her life was a fairy tale, was when she was in school, David would always hold her hand and kiss her, and talk to her in that seductive voice of his, and charm her with his good looks and his gorgeous smile. Nichola htought to herself, she was a really lucky girl. When they were getting closer to school, Nichola's pale white cheeks turned a little red, her face brightened up, it was time to play pretend. And she loved it. It was the only time she could be herself, and still be happy.

As soon as David and Nichola entered school, people crowded around them, mostly friends, and some new faces here and there. Nichola loved it when David would hold her hand, and even more, when he wrapped his hands around her waist. It reminded her of the old David. Nichola could see David watching her everymove rom the corner of her eye, she almost stopped breathing a few time,s she was so scared, but she managed to carry herself as a very happy, cheerful, funny, out going person. She saw a familiar figure walk past, it was Steven, the boy that had started a rumour about her sleeping around, that son of a bitch. She remarked, she didn't flinch one bit though, she just carried on, being all happy and cheerful, she didn't want to make David mad, who in their right mind would want to make him mad? She was a little upset because David believed Steven over her, that she started sleeping around with other guys. She would never ever do that, Nichola was not that type. Even though many boys were attracted to her, David had stolen her heart, and she would always be faithful to him. Always.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:35 pm

(Yeah and I’m in class right now, haha. And I probably wouldn’t be able to check posts till I’m in the library cause I work later and won’t be online till after work)

David went over to the other side of the table as he socialized with his friends, this was probably the only time that he allowed Nichola to roam and talk with her friends. He didn’t mind that, just as long as he was able to watch what she does and who she’s with. It was something common that went on between them when they were at school. He’d keep an eye on her and make sure she wasn’t talking or flirting up a storm with the other guys. David knew the guys all too well, he knew how they wanted to swoon and take a hold of Nichola from his grasp and David wasn’t going to tolerate that. He thought of the time when one guy thought it was a good idea to approach Nichola and ask her out, which soon lead to him getting all touchy-feely with David’s girl. David hated that, he approached the guy and beat him into a pulp. That was probably the only time he showed his angry outside of home and at school, none of the students remember much of it today. Its either they ignored or forgot about it.

David’s friends knew what his relationship was like with Nichola, and they didn’t bother to confront him about it; knowing he had anger problems and would probably end up like the guy. “So is it true? Is she really sleeping around?” asked one of David’s friends as they sat on the next table beside Nichola’s and her friends. David shrugged “I highly doubt it, she knows she cant live on her own without me” He said and glanced at Nichola. His friends let out a slight laugh as they began to talk about something else.

He knew he was right about that. Nichola always came back to David when she threatened to break up with him after they had another dispute ending with her walking out on him. David knew it was a waste of time chasing her and dragging her back into the house, because she did that herself. She’d come back to his doorstep after another dispute she would have with her parents about David. He didn’t care though, her parents didn’t scare him. They questioned Nichola all the time about the sudden change in their daughter, they watched as he behavior changed when David was near her or walked into the room. The more David thought about that, the more he knew that they couldn’t do anything to try and change him.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:21 am

(Hey! Just got back home after school, had to study, but now I'm all good. ^^;)

When David left, and joined a group of guys, Nichola felt a little free, but then again, David was still watching her, she didn't mind, she liked the attention, in a strange way. She walked over to a group of girls that were talking about how their nail beds get damaged so easilly and asked Nichola how her nails were so perfect. Nichola smiled and told them exactly what to do. She was always happy to help someone, no matter how stupid or serious the problem was. Especially David, she knows damn well that she would even starve to death if she could just see him, she didn't care about the way he beat her everytime he got the chance to, she secretly liked being put in her place. But sometimes it would hurt, a lot. And she knew she wouldn't be able to cope with it for many more years, she could try, but she knew she'd go crazy and end up killing herself. She knew that David would miss her a lot, but she loved David, she never wanted him to suffer for anything.

After her explanation on nail beds with the cheer whores, they quickly changed the topic to gossip, they went on about how some geek and some hot rich girl had made out, the rich girl was drunk, of course. Nichola let out a silent sigh, one that David couldn't see. She was just happy happy happy. She didn't like standing for too long, mainly because David battered her legs up so much. She shifted her legs, let to right, left to right. And she knew she couldn't possibly sit on the floor with the mini skirt she wore. Instead she just decided to suck it up and go with the flow. Nichola was really good at acting, David knew that, straight up. She looked in David's direction from the corner of her eye, she could see David watching her, she could feel it. He was staring right through her. She continued pretending to be the happy, cheerful Nichola everyone knew her to be. She cracked a few jokes here and there that made the cheerwhores laugh a lot. She smiled to herself, happy she could make someone's day a little brighter.

Nichola wondered when David would come back and kiss her, she was dying for some special attention from him, she wished she could make the most of the time she had with David in school, but she couldn't control him, even if she threatened him, David was so sure that Nichola would come back, and she always did. She sometimes hated the fact that she loved him so much. When will he change? She asked God, please send us an angel to heal and change us both. She let out another little sigh, wondering when that beautiful day would come, the day David Jacobs changed. She was really attatched to the old David, and she wanted him back so bad. He's the one that always kept her going, the real David. She'd do anything to get the old David back, that's mainly why she put up with all the beatings. She legs started to grow even more painful, but she ignored the pain, her heart was much, much more weaker than her legs.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:02 am

[[Haha so I showed my friend our RP at school today, and she is so in love with it, like literally she loves it. She was so into the moment when she read it, she shushed me while I tried to ask her a question when she was reading it. Haha so I felt happy to know we got some very positive feedback :)]]

David continued to talk with some of his friends and avoided Steven as much as possible. David knew what he was like, Steven craved for so much attention, starting rumors about anyone and anything, David thought of him as a snake, slithering so sneaky around people and grasping them when he had the chance. David wondered if Steven only started this rumor because he wanted Nichola all to himself. He knew how Steven would look at her, and from the way he looked at her David knew what Steven was thinking about. That angered David so much, David wondered if Steven was the guy she slept with in the 'rumors' David knew how Steven would steep so low and make rumors to boost his social reputation. He looked at Steven and back at Nichola, before shaking his head. David needed to know about this fucked up rumor and he needed to know now, whether he had to force it out from her.

Getting up David walked over to where Nichola was and took her arm in an almost calm motion but he gripped her arm pretty tightly, causing her to flinch away. David glared at her. "We need to talk." He said as he looked at the girls who seemed to be doing their own thing and not paying much attention to the couple. "Now," David said in a cold, stern voice as he pulled Nichola along with him. He wanted to get away from as much people as he could, because of what he was going to do next, was something that David didn't want anyone to witness. He knew how to squeeze out any thing from Nichola whether it was physically or verbally, she obeyed him when he wanted something from her.

As they walked through the hallways, away from the public eye. David slammed her up against the wall and gripped her jawline tightly as he held her in his grip so she wouldn't run off. "Are you fucking him?" David asked in a cold voice as he shot those icey glares into her eyes. "Don't bullshit with me Nichola, I wanna know and I wanna know right now, is he what you want," He said as he gripped tighter onto her jawline, ignoring the soft pleas that came from her mouth, telling him that he was hurting her. David didn't care, he wanted to know and if it had to lead with him beating it out of her then it was something he had to do.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:41 am

(Lol! That's awesome. ^^; I'm glad someone else likes it too!)

Nichola despised Steven, she was beaten up twice as bad because of that son of a bitch. David should have known by now that she would never ever be unfaithful to him, she loved him so much. She wouldn't even dare to think about doing such a thing. She would never hurt his feelings, or do anything along that line. She always tried her best to keep him happy, and she never gave up, no matter how stubborn he was. She knew the real David was still in there, somewhere. Nichola was lost in her thoughts, the cheerwhores' voices droning in the background. Why, why me? She argues with herself. She was hopelessly in love with him, and it hurt so bad. When David would tell her he loved her, Nichola knew deep down inside that he didn't really mean it, he was lying, but she willed herself into believing him. It would break her heart to face the truth, that is why she feels that being at school is like living a fairytale. David was always happy, unless someone made him angry.

Nichola almost stopped breathing when David grabed her arm so tight, it hurt. We need to talk. Nichola was uncomfortable with the tone of David's voice. A cold shiver ran down her spine. She nodded and follwed him obediently like a little puppy dog following it's master. Nichola was scared, her whole body turned pale white with fear. Her hands started to tremble slightly, her knees were shaking, but she managed to cover it up. She had a really bad feeling baout what was going to happen right now, she knew the outcome was not going to be good, it was never good. She was too shaken up to even start praying, she just tried to keep her cool and continued walking with David, he was takking her somewhere lonely, this was definetely not good. There was fear in her eyes, she couldn't bare to get beaten right here in school, it was the only time she had peace of mind, her eyes started to swell up with tears.

Nichola cupped her mouth, covering up her faint scream when David pushed her hard against the wall. More tears. Nichola was too scared to speak, her throat hurt, David was really strong. She shook her head, "N-No David! I would never do that! I love you so much, I would never do such a thing like that to you, you know that!" She was dead scared, hot tears trickled down her cheeks, leaving black lines across her face, her mascara had started to wash away with her tears. "Please David." She gently held his hand, "It hurts, please let go." She pleaded in a soft gentle voice. Nichola was lucky that she had brought her makeup kit with her, or else she'd have to walk out of school full of bruises, and she couldn't possibly make an excuse for all those bruises. Nichola tried her best to stop the tears, but it didn't work, her tears kept flowing down like waterworks.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:25 am

Davids cold glare stared at the eyes of his terrified girlfriend. He knew that she could be lying and only wanted to safe herself from any more beatings from him but then again she could be telling the truth, knowing that Steven was only bullshitting about everything he told David. David was so confused and angry, he slammed his fist against the walls in no intention on hitting Nichola here in school. David knew all too well that hitting Nichola here would be bad news for his part. He watched as she fliched away from his hand that was placed just above her head, probably thinking he was about to hit her. David then pressed his lips hard against hers as he kissed her deeply, showing her that he was in control and that he would stay this way for a long time. He listened to her quiet cries as he pressed harder, the whimpers he felt on his lips but soon fainted as she kissed him back. She knew all too well to fight away from him, knowing the consquences were brutal. Breaking the kiss, David ran his thumb slightly hard along her blackened eye from the running mascara. "Don't say anything.." He said as he pulled away from her slightly.

He heard some footsteps coming towards them and it was a teacher. She must've heard some commotion happening in the hallways and came down to check what it was. She stopped when she spotted an teary-eyed Nichola against the wall, like she was holding on for dear life, looking as scared as a rabbit caught in the head lights. "Whats going on here?" The teacher asked as she looked at David but then looked at Nichola. David used his calm voice and knew how to play this game all too well. "My girlfriend is upset, her grandmother died and she's just having another bad day coping with it" David said with a smile that people believed in. He looked at Nichola and gave her the look. "Right hun?" He said in a almost stern but calm voice. David smirked when she nodded slowly, not saying anything as she obeyed him. The teacher nodded and assumed she should see a counseller before walking off to the classroom.

David stood where he was until he was sure that they were alone before looking at Nichola as she sniffed quietly. He grabbed her purse and dug in it as he pulled out her cellphone and shoving it back to her. "Clean yourself up, I'll be waiting out here." David said as he shoved her phone in his pocket. He knew that she would call someone up and tell them to come get her, normally she would do this and when she did. David would hit her more but this time with more force causing Nichola to bleed. He leaned against the wall by the ladies washroom entrance as she walked slowly into the washroom to clean herself up, as David waited he checked her phone of any texts, recent phone calls she recieved and any calls that she made to anyone. More likely checking to see if she was actually messing around with someone behind his back, David had sources to know these sort of things.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:58 am

David's eye slooked right through her, she was scared, more tears. She started sniffling but tried to stay silent. She was really scared, what if he slaped her fac,e she couldn't cover it up that well. Nichola had started to eat less as of late, she never had the appetite to eat anymore. She wondered about what David would do to her when they got home, she was too scared to even think about it. The only time David was pleased with Nichola was when they were in bed together, and she guessed when he pictured her with some other guy, he must have gone crazy. Nichola didn't dare to say anything, she could only sniffle. When David kissed her, she liked it at first, but then he pushed harder and it began to hurt. She squeezed her eyes closed, not backing out from the kiss because she knew David would be angry if she ever made the first move, he was in control of this relationship, not her. Nichola wondered if she could even shape things up by getting him into bed, but she didn't dare to. It was only when David felt like it and he told her, she obeyed. Don't say anything.. Those were David's famous words, he kept repeating them after each and every beating, as if she had forgotten, how could she forget?

Nichola stopped breathing when she heard footsteps, the last thing she wanted to do was make a scene with anyone. She knew she would have to pay dearly for it. She was scared half to death, who was it? A few seconds go by and a teacher walks by and stops, she questions the couple, David answers, Nichola keeps her mouth shut, she realizes that her dark pink lipstick had gone all over David's mouth. She didn't sare to say anything, instead she just nodded when David gave her that evil look of his, it was a silent way of saying, go with the flow, or die. When the teacher nodded and walked off, Nichola started breathing normally again, and exhaled a lot of air. She looked into David's eyes, her innocent eyes locked into his, she didn't dare to move, she wanted to, but she waited for David's orders.

Nichola nodded and went into the ladies room and fixed her eye makeup, she made sure no one was inside before she started, or else they'd obviously realize that she had been crying, and a whole new bunch of rumours would start swarming around the school. Nichola finally applied all of her makeup, she lookd fresh. She was still sniffling and tried to calm herself down. Nichola knew that she didn't even have a male's phone number on her phone, besides David's and her fathers. She was upset because David still didn't completely trust her. She wanted to scream and cry and slap him, but what's the use? She'd only get beaten up twice as hard. She let out a silent sigh, turned around on her heels and walked back out, where David was waiting for her, she was still scared, but she had stopped sniffling.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:30 pm

David leaned against the wall as he waited for Nichola to emerge from the washroom. He ignored the people that walked past him, not giving much notice to him as he stood there, Nichola's cellphone in his hand before shoving it in his pocket. He watched as some of the people walked by before Nichola came out of the washoom. David knew that Nichola did whatever he wanted her to do, whether it was something she hated, she did it. He wiped off some of the lipstick that was smeared along his lips. David began to walk down the hallways as Nichola quietly followed behind him. This was how it went for the rest of the school day, David didn't say much to Nichola as they were together with or without their friends. He knew it was too risky to start anything here at school. David acted as through nothing in the hallway happened as he held Nichola's hand and body close when they were with their friends.

After a long day of silence between the couple and pretending that everything was fine and dandy between them, it was time for them to head back home. He expected that Nichola was thinking she was returning home to recieve another beating, but no. Thats what David didn't have in mind, in fact he didn't think he'd beat her today not this time. David knew as much as everyone else that once Nichola was away from his glare, he knew she might phone up her father and spill everything that happened at school. It happened before when he beated her far too much, she couldn't handle it anymore and called her father, he came over and David hated that; she left for a day or two and ended up back in Davids arms. David knew she couldn't last without him around. As David walked into the room, he took Nichola by the wrists and pushed her onto the bed as he kissed her feircefully. He noticed how she fought back a bit in the kiss, only making David push his big body down onto her small body. She knew far too well to fight back when he wanted his way with her. After David slipped his clothes and hers off, he began to have his way with her. It started off bad at first because he used much force onto her but soon ending up in a passionate love making as he lightened the kiss against her lips. He wanted Nichola to know that today she didn't have to be afraid, he kept his grip onto her wrists as he was in total control of her. And David loved that, him being in control of her and this relationship of theirs.

David had Nichola cuddled up into his arms after their love making session. Maybe this was the only time he ever showed Nichola love, in bed and at school. He was asleep as he had his arm wrapped around her almost bruised up body. Both him and Nichola knew that David was never like this during their first year in the relationship, he was far more nice and loving towards Nichola. He knew that she loved it when he showered her with gifts and floweres, telling her that he loves her when they held each other or when they walked hand in hand. The people who knew what Nichola was going through always wondered what made David change from a loving caring boyfriend to a vicious monster over night. David didn't care what people thought about him. He knew that they couldn't do anything to change who he was, David knew he was the only person that could change himself and he wasn't planning on doing that anytime soon. He didn't fully trust Nichola just yet, he knew that if he went back to the person he was before he'd think she would end up going around and making out with any random guy she sees. David knew she was afraid of the new him, and he knew that with the new him, David wouldn't have to worry about her sleeping around. But he could be wrong about that.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Nichola finally came out from the ladie's room and saw David leaning against the wall. She didn't dare to ask where her phone was, she knew he'd get angry. Instead she just shut her mouth and decided not to talk until he spoke to him. It wasn't her place to start the conversation. She silently followed David, like the little puppy. She always did. She someitmes felt alone, no one really knew what she was going through. She shuddered, just thinking about the beating she was going to get when they got back home. Home, a place she'd like to run away from, but something kept her back, or rather, someone. David knew damn well that he could make her do anything he wanted her to do. She obeted, giving into his every pleasure and need and want. She didn't mind, all she ever wanted in return was his love. Was that so much to ask for? Nichola didn't like the way David help her waist and hand now, his strong arms put a lot of pressure on it, and it hurt, but she pretended that everything was just fine and dandy and through the rest of the day spent in school, in complete silence.

When they finally got home, Nichola felt her eyes swell up with tears. She quickly wiped them away before David saw them. Another beating, this is what she does for love. And she knew it would be all worth it in the end, when David changed back to his normal self. Well, if he changed. Nichola wouldn't always spill everything out to her father, she'd just call him, and check on how he was, and he would know that she was upset, and she'd be forced into telling him what David had done to her. But even though she told her father, normally one would feel that a large burden had been taken off your chest, but as for Nichola, it would just get heavier and heavier. When David grabbed her wrists, it hurt a lot, but she knew she shouldn't scream, or else her beating would be twice as bad. When he kissed her, she didn't like it, he kept hurting her. And she hadn't eaten anything for the past few days, she had been living on water. And she hardly had any energy to push him away, but she tried her best, only to feel David's big body push down against her even harder. Nichola's little body started to hurt at first, she was moaning loud, she couldn't take the pain. The old David would never be so rough on her, but she knew that David liked it when she moaned in pain, he'd just think he was pleasing her, but it didn't it really hurt. When David finally eased off, Nichola started to feel a little bit of the old David coming back to her. Even the kiss lightened up and she used all her energy to please David. She loved it when he would be so gentle and caring. It wasn't very often so she made sure that she made the most of it. Nichola was still a little afraid, she could feel a lot of pressure on her wrists but she didn't mind that. She knew that tomorrow wouldn't be the same.

After their long, love making session had ended, Nichola wrapped her arms around David's body and her legs were entangled with his. She felt his arms around her body. It reminded her of the first year they were together, it was amazing. He'd always bring her flowers, and kiss her a lot. She loved the presents and flowers, but most of all, she loved the way he told her that he loved her. She really wish she knew why David had changed like this, but she wouldn't dare to even find out. She thought back, maybe it was because of all those rumours going around about her sleeping around. She was definetely not that type. Yeah, sure they always pick on the hot blonde girl in school. Those jealous cheerwhores had ruined her life. But why did David believe them over her? It wasn't fair. The real David would trust her with all his heart, the way she trusted David. Maybe David changed into such a monster to scare her, maybe he thought that he was being way too nice to her, and that she'd take him for granted and go sleep around with other guys. She would never ever do that, she never even thought of doing such a thing until she heard the rumours going around about her. She let out a silent sigh, continuing to pretend to sleep. She watched David with sleep with her loving eyes. His lovely smile across his face, he always looked happy when he was asleep. And Nichola loved watching him sleeping, it gave her peace of mind.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:35 pm

[[I was thinking that in this RP. David eases up on the beatings for a bit and turns back to his old self for awhile; and Nichola thinks’ that he’d changed for the better until something he hears all too over again and end up turning back into the mean David]]

At times David would think to himself that he was going way too far with the beatings he gave Nichola. Even though he didn’t show the love that Nichola pleaded for, David still loved her; she was the only girl that took careful notice of the real David. Not the David that girls see as hot or a man to start a fling with. David knew for a fact that he didn’t want to lose the one thing that was good to him, but knew he wasn’t being fair that the way he showed his love to her was by beating her. No. That wasn’t fair at all, and David felt guilty then ever. His mind thought about her and the way they have been the first year they dated, David made her happy by showing the love she wanted all this time. He knew all too well that the only way he wanted this relationship to continue without her walking out on him after he beats her, was to be the old David she fell in love with all this time.

David awoke after having a couple hours of sleep. He stretched out his arms and opened his eyes slightly. Nichola was still in bed and David watched how she slept peacefully, clinging to David like when someone was clinging to the edge of the cliff for dear life. David studied her face and bruises; he thought to himself, did I cause all of this because of my stubbornness? Slowly he untwined her arms around his body as he slid off the bed and allowed her to sleep for a bit longer; David wanted her to know the real David was still here and wanted to surprise her before she awoke. He smiled at the idea and walked over to the other side of the apartment as he grabbed the phone and skimmed through the local phonebooks. He dialed the local flower shop and ordered almost a dozen roses to be delivered to his place quickly. David wanted to show Nichola the real him, let her know that he was sorry for all the beatings and making her live in fear. He knew the real him didn’t want that to happen. Sliding on some boxers and a shirt, David waited for the man to bring the flowers over as he wrote her a little note.

Just after the man came over to the house, David opened the door before he pressed the doorbell, not wanting to awake Nichola while she slept. David paid the man before walking into the apartment. The flowers were beautiful, White Roses, one of Nichola’s favorite. He smiled when he thought about her reaction to seeing these flowers. David peeked into the room and noticed she was still asleep. Placing the bouquet of roses by the bed stand, David placed the note by it. The note read: Can you ever forgive me? In his handwriting. He took a couple of the roses and picked off the pedals as he scattered them around her and around the bouquet. This was probably one of the best things David has done for Nichola in a long time, and he knew that she would love it more then anything. Remembering something, David placed a photo of them leaning on the vase. The photo was with David holding his arms around Nichola as she smiled at the camera, David buried his face in her shoulder, this was one of the days when the real David was there. He smiled as he looked at Nichola asleep before walking over to the door and closed the door just barely, he wanted her to awake to his surprise as he was in the kitchen; making them something to eat. David really loved her, and he wanted her to know that he was still here, not matter how hard it was for him to control his anger, David would do it for the one person he loves, no matter how hard it would be, he’d do it.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:41 pm

[[That sounds great! ^^; And maybe after he turns back to the mean David, I can drop the bomb about being pregnant? If that's okay with you. I have to get to school now, I'll post as soon as I can, I'm going to make thisone really long. xD See you soon buddy!]]

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:43 pm

[[Haha yeah thats fine with me ^^ I'll be at my last class for the day then I'm going to a friends place to celebrate her birthday so I'm looking forward to reading your post. Seeya]]

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:32 pm

[Happy Valentine's day! ^^; I kept typing Danny instead of David. xD]

Nichola was fast asleep and dreaming, it was the only time she could be in control of what was happening. She always smiled in her sleep, unless she had nightmares, which wasn't very often, surprisingly. She was dreaming about David and herself. They were happy, just like their first year together as a couple. Their hands were entwined together, and he smiled at her, the smile that always made her knees go weak. He whispered in her ear, "I love you, Nikki." Her heart started to melt, to Nichola, those were the most beautiful words in the world. He kissed he rpassionately, and she drew back and told him that she loved him too. They were locked in embrace for what felt like hours to Nichola. The background was a blur, it was just David and herself in the picture, nothing else mattered. Nichola was dreaming away, and suddenly, from nowhere, Steven appeared, and then, poof. Nichola had stopped dreaming. She felt the need to hug David, so she reached out and only felt thin air next to her, she groaned. He had already gotten p, she was surprised that he hadn't woken her up, and gone through the beatings, that was their daily routine. She finaly opened her eyes, but could only see her eye lashes, her eyes were still trying to settle into the bright light. She sat up in bed, and soon her eyes adjusted to the light and she white rose petals all around her body, she just stared down at them. She couldn't belive it, had David done this? She wanted to pinch herself, just to see if she was awake or still dreaming. Then, something caught her eye, she looked at the bedside table, and she rubbed her eyes and took a closer look. She raised her eyebrows in surprise.

There was a big boquet of white roses in a vase, and and a card to go with it. Nichola was oto scared to touch it at first, was this for real? Had David done all of this, for her? She finally leaned over and took the flowers out of the vase, and inhaled the beautiful scent the flowers gave out. She placed the flowers and the card on her lap, because something else caught her attention. It was a picture, leaning against the vase. She stared at it, and then grabbed it to get a closer look. It was a picture of David and herself, his hands were lovingly wrapped around her waist, and his chin rested on her shoulder. Nichola had a big smile across her face, she looked like she was laughing. It was a picture that was taken during their first year together. The picture was beautiful. David had this picture all along, she htought to herself and smiled. She was so surprised that she didn't know how to even react. She stared at the picture for a solid ten minutes, running her finger down David's face in the picture. She then looked down at the card, she opened it, "Will you ever forgive me?" Nichola stared it for a few minutes, she had goosebumps all over her bare body. It was in David's hand writing, she couldn't believe it. Just the tought of doing something like this was amazing, had the real David finally come back to her? After two whole years of being beaten up and screamed at, each and everday, he had come back. Suffering for those two years was definetely worth it, David was finally back! She was so happy, she assumed that David would be downstairs, Nichola quickly put on one of David's black t shirts, it wasn't very log, it exposed her thighs. She didn't even bother fixing her hair, she trotted down the stairs and looked right, and then left. She spotted David, he was in the kitchen. She ran over to him and jumped on him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and her arms were around his neck.

"You never needed to ask me to forgive you, I'd always love you, no matter what." She hugged him tight and smiled at him, her eyes were swelled up with tears. They were tears of joy. She couldn't belive it yet, that the real David was back, her David was back. She kissed him on his cheek and ran her fingers through his hair. Nichola's mesmerizing smile never left her face, she remembered perfectly well how she and David met, and how he asked her out. Nichola was the shy, quiet type at school, but her personality was completely different, but no one knew that. They all knew her as 'the nerdy girl.' David, one of the hottest guys in shcool was walking the walking and alking the talk, he barely even noticed Nichola, he just ran into her, and all her books and papers flew up in the air, and Nichola fell down on. He had offered to help her up and she smiled and took his hand, he looked into her eyes and didn't move. Nichola had titled her head and smiled. "You have beautiful eyes...I mean, I'm sorry!" He said and tried to cover up what he had said earlier. Nichola giggled, "Thanks, and it's alright." Nichola had bent down to grab her pboks and pieces of paper, David had bent down and before he could help his friends called over to him, and the cheerwhores were waiting to get all over him. Nichola heard them, she smiled at David, "It's alright, I've gathered most of it anyway." She finally picked up all her pieces of paper and got up and walked towards the school library. She sighed, she was a sucker for sweet talkers and David was one of them. It was such a typical school girl crush, but Nichola felt that it was morethan just a school girl crush. David had found her email address on a school forum, and they started to talk online each and everyday, even on the phone. After a few weeks had gone by, it was finally the weekend once again, and her parents decided that it was finally time that she had a makeover. That's what ou get when you're father is a worldwide-know makeup artist and your mother is a famous model. They gave her a complete makeover, her hair was diffrent, her eye brows were plucked, she didn't even have to wear much makeup because her features were flawless. She got new clothes, mini skirts and what was hot during that time.

When she walked through the school doors on that cold monday, wearing a tiny pair of denim shorts and a stylish blakc hoodie, everyone stared. It was the nerdy girl that everyone picked on, she was hot. In a matter of days, she had won the hearts of every school boy in her grade, and many seniors. But the sad thing was that they all wanted her because of her hourglass body, not because of who she really was. So she rejected them all. But David, he was a different kettle of fish. He had already loved her even before her makeover, before she changed into the hot girl, every boy would swoon at the sight of her. David had always made her feel special from the day they met, when she was just a nerdy girl. He made her feel good about herself. It was a big boost of confidence for her. She remembered when he asked her out, she was studying in the library, once a nerd, always a nerd, she remembered David pushing open the doors of the library and everyone stared, what was the hottest guy in school doing in the library? Nichola was overtaken by a book but she saw everyone else look at the door, she looked as well, David was walking straight towards her. Nichola smiled at him, he took the seat right next to her, "Hey David." She said smiling sweetly, David had smiled back, that same smile that had walways made her knees go weak.

"H-hey, I-I, um..." He was stuttering so much, but she managed to figure out the rest of what he said, he was trying to ask her out. Nichola had giggled and nodded in return, "I'd love to!" She had exclaimed, and the librarian had told them to be quiet. They had bot giggled, David grabbed her hand and they were out of the library in a matter of seconds. Who in this world would ever say no to the hottest guy in school? Nichola would, but she truly loved David because of who he really was. Not because he was so popular and good looking. Nichola could see right through his good looks, she really loved David because he was kind, loving and caring. She taught her how to live, laugh and love. Even though Nichola started dating David, her grades never went down, she would always come first in all her classes. It made her family proud. She always managed to balance parties and exams. David knew that she loved him because of who he truly was. And he knew that she loved him with all her heart and trusted him with her life. David felt the same way towards Nichola. They were perfect for each other. Nichola wanted to be with David forever, until the end of time.

She wanted to be with him whenever, whereever she possibly sould. She wanted to have a family of their own. She wanted to grow old together with David. She didn't care if they were as poor as church mice, as long as she had David by her side. She thanks the Lord for bring back the real David into her life once again. She couldn't wait to walk along the path of life with David every step of the way. She smiled at this, and came back into reality, she was still wrapped around David's body. More tears started streaming down her pale white cheeks. She loved David with all her heart and soul, and she never wanted him to change again. She missed the real David so much. Nichola's hair was all over her face, but she didn't care. She didn't want to let go of David, not even for a moment.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:14 pm

David was in the kitchen as he was making some scrambled eggs and bacon for the both of them to enjoy, he wanted his second suprise of making Nichola some afternoon breafast to really suprise her. Normally, he wouldn't do something like this when he was the David that would beat her almost everyday but David wanted Nichola to know that the real David was still inside him and he was allowing him to come out. David also noticed that Nichola hardly ate around him when they were at home or at school, and he wanted to change that habit. He didn't want her to starve herself, and didn't want himself to think he was the problem because of that. He heard her familiar small footsteps coming down the stairs and David looked back when he heard her steps quicken and turned around to find her jumping up onto him.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around Nicholas small waist as he held her close to him. David was grateful to know that she would always forgive him and that she loved him even through the beatings he gave her. Moving away from the stove so that they both wouldn't get burned, David smiled at Nichola as he used his free hand to stroke her hair slowly. "I'm sorry I put you through all of this these past few years," David said in his soft voice, the voice that would always make every girl weak in the knees espically Nichola. He smiled and leaned up as he gave her a slow and passionate kiss, truthfully David missed her kisses. David looked back at the stove and stirred the eggs slowly as he held Nichola and placed the fork on the stove. "I hope you're hungry.. I decided to make you some afternoon breakfast," He said with a smile before releasing her from his grip and placed her back on the floor.

Truthfully, David was happy to see that Nichola was smiling again and that she wasn't afraid to be around him. When David would beat her, normally Nichola would stay in the room when David ordered her to, and she would always flinch to the sound of him walking into the room or making other noises in the room next to theirs. David remembered how they first met, he acted like a stuttering fool when they first met, which was cool because Nichola didn't mind that. The day that he asked her out though, was the best day for David because before Nichola had her makeover, he liked her ever since he met her in the hallways. Sure he had a couple of girlfriends back then but David knew she was differen't, and he knew that he would see him with her someday, which he did the day he asked her out.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:47 am

There were pictures running through Nichola's mind, it was just about the two of them. She still couldn't believe that David was back, her lover, her protector, her everything. She loved him so much, and today was the day that she realized that she had missed David so very much. She would never ever take his presence for granted, ever again. She'd always tease David, but she knew that David secretly liked it. I'm sorry I put you through all of this these past few years. Nichola got goosebumps, and she placed her index finger on his lips, trying to hush him. "You don't have to say sorry David, I still love you, no matter what problems we face, I'll always stand by you." She leaned in the rest of the way, David's kisses would make her heart melt. She kissed him back, her lips gently touching his. She smacked her lips when she hear 'afternoon breakfast.' She was quite hungry. She breathed in the air, it smelled like eggs. "Aw, David, you shouldn't have! Thank you so much!" She exclaimed. "I'm starved."

Nichola had a big smile on her fac,e and it never wiped off. She pulled out a bar stool and sat down. She rested her elbows on the counter, still smiling from ear to ear. She couldn't stop smiling and Nichola knew she probably looked like a fool. She started blushing because she couldn't wipe that pathetic smile off her face. People would call it a cute smile, but to Nichola it just felt embarassing. She tied her hair up in a pony tail and started tapping the counter with her fingers, making some muisc of her own. She loved making music, but she never got the chance to even sing when she was at home with David, he would always get irritated when he heard her sing or play her guitar. She would get upset andjust go upstairs and read a book. But the real David, the real David loved her music. Whenever it was his birthday, or if it was their anniversary, she would write him a song and perform it for him. SHe would someitmes just write poems for him as well. BUt it was only for one year, since then she wasn't allowed to write anything in his house.

It was really sweet of David to do so much, just for her. He got her beautiful flowers, a beautiful picture, that amazing card, and now, this. He's been going out of his way to make her happy. She knew that it was time for her to show him how much she cared. She remembered her secret A4 note pad which she hid under her side of the bed. She'd compose many songs in that note pad, even some touching poems. But she never really had anytime to herself to proof read everything. She'd write it in the dark, while David slept. She smiled at David, he was facing his back to her. "I'll be right back, David. I have to go get something." She got up and made her way upstairs, not evne making a hum, her small body flew up the stairs. She went into their bedroom and knelt down next to the mattress. She lifted up the huge mattress with both of her hands and grabbed the notebook, the mattress landed back down with a thud. She flipped the pages and finally found this song she had been working on for morethan a year. She hoped that she would be famous for that song, she put her mind, heart and soul into the song. It suddenly struck Nichola.

She had been offered a contract about 15 months ago, it was a record deal by Mr. Matthew Biggs. He was one of the greatest record dealers, internationally. She got a 10 year contract, but she didn't even bother to think about it. She knew that the old David wouldn't let her go 10 feet near that man again if she asked him. So she rejected the contract, and Mr. Biggs gave her his card and told her to think about it, he said he would be waiting. She flipped through more pages and finally a business card fell out, and gently lay on the floor. She picked it up and read it, Mr. Biggs. Record Dealer, it had the telephone number, address and everything she needed. She hugged the card close to her heart and wondered if David would accept. She would have to travel a little, but nothing major until she finished her education completely. She decided that she'd ask him about it while they were eating. She grabbed her guitar from her closet, it was covered with dust. David had told her that he would break it in tow if he ever saw it again. So she hid it under a big pile of clothes and shoes. She resurrected the guitar, along with her notepad and business card. She slowly made her way back downstairs and she took her seat on the bar stool once again. She gently placed the guitar against the counter and placed her note pad on the counter, she slipped the business card into the book. She waited until David finished, she was excited, she wanted to know David's answer really bad.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:25 am

David nodded as he watched Nichola trot off out the kitchen then turned his attention back to his cooking. He wanted to make the best out of this afternoon breakfast he prepared for her, and wanted her to know that the real David, the real man she loved is still here. David soon realized that what he done to her was a bit too much and suddenly felt guilty for the past few years of beating her and taunting her with really harsh remarks. David admits that he has anger problems, both of them could have guessed that from the spot but he knew that his anger was out of control, and maybe that in the near future he would be able to control his anger and not lash out everytime he got his hands on Nichola. He stirred the bacon and shut off the stove as he drained the grease away from the bacon, soon putting it by the scrambled eggs. David knew that scrambled eggs were her favorite sort of eggs, and he wanted to make this extra special for her. He put salt and pepper on both plates before placing them on the table and brought out some juice for the both of them to drink while they ate. Normally it wasn't like this, normally they would just grab a apple or something small and head off to the school.

He smiled as he sat down on the barstool as Nichola was already seated, with a notebook and David caught a glimpse of her guitar. David knew that Nichola had a very deep passion with music, he loved her music. He would enjoy listening to her music as they layed around and relaxed. That was before he changed though, after he changed David got easily irritated by the music mainly because he had a major headache and the music wasn't helping much. But the old David didn't have a care in the world when he listened to her music, David would smile as she sang to him and played the guitar. He remembered how she would play music when they would celebrate something, but the only time David would cherish her music was before he changed, after he changed David would tell her that he hated her music, and that she had no talent and should just stop singing for good. But the truth is, he didn't really mean any of that. David feared that if she ever got noticed, that she would move on to bigger and better things, so David done what he would normally do, tell her that it was something that was only wasting time and David didn't want her to leave him for some stupid singing career. He hated the idea of him being home alone, while she was out there, singing and making her music. So David did everything in his power to tell her that she wasn't good enough for that, and when the music making slowly began to stop, David figured that she had believed him and that made him extra happy.

But that was all before he changed back to the old David, the old David that loved her music. He handed her the cup filled of juice and smiled as he picked up his fork and stabbed at the eggs before aiming the fork into his mouth. "Whats that notebook?" He asked as he looked down at it, a notebook that he hasn't seen for quite awhile, or should I say over two years. He hasn't noticed that it was the old notebook that Nichola would submit her poems and song writings. The book had some doodling and drawings on it, it was probably because he hasn't recognized it.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Nichola could not stop smiling. There was nothing that could possibly ruin her day. Her David was back, the real David. The David that had done so much for her. He's always stood up for her, always helped her out with whatever he could. Always make time to talk to her. Always been the first to notice something different about her. There was never one time that Nichola had a doubt in the world about being with David. She loved him with all her mind, body and soul. She wanted to jump across the counter and squeeze the life out him, she was ecstatic. She just stared into Davids eyes for about half a minute and then grabbed her notebook, and flipped over about 9 pages and smiled. "I wrote this for you, David." She smiled at him. "What am I saying? This whole notebook is full of songs, just for you. I hope you like this one, I worked on this for a solid year." She had worked on that song, since the day David changed completely. She had finally completed the song a few days ago. She smiled as she put the salt shaker as a paper weight on the note book, grabbed her guitarand gently placed it on top of her lap.

Nichola smiled and started strumming her guitar, the melody was soothing, it made Nichola feel like she was care-free, and had no problems. She took in a deep breath and began singing, while strumming her guitar in a series of melodies.
"You’ve got a hold on me;
Don’t let me go.
You’ve got my heart,
And I need you to know.
Since I met you,
Nothing has been the same,
And now you’ve got me drawing
Hearts around your name.

You are always with me
Never felt like this before
Roses by my pillow
Silver stars hang on my door
Not a thing can hurt me
When I’m here in your arms
You are always with me
And I miss you when you are gone.

You’ve got my angel eyes
You’ve got my smile.
You’ve got my time on a ring of keys
Let’s drive for a while.
And where you'll go I’ll follow
How fast the hours fly.
I’ll leave you with something
Our first kiss goodbye

You are worth every song I sing
You are worth the hours of piano ring
You are worth every smile, everything
You are; you are.

When I'm out of your arms
Then I'm out of my mind
At the end of every phone call
'Adios, and goodnight my angel eyes.'"

Nichola smiled and played the last few chords and rested her elbows on the body of the guitar and just smiled for about a minute or two, just staring at the notebook, and a little card sticking out of it. She smiled to herself and took a deep breath. And then exhaled. "Okay.." She said under her breath, "Um.." She has no words prepared, she smiled ever so sweetly at David. She shrugged a little and pulled out the business card. "I...um." She just smiled hopelessly at David, not knowing how to ask him if she could sign the contract. She hadn't even dreamed of such and amazing opportunity, but if it didn't make David happy, she would never even think twice about her letting down Mr. Biggs. She placed the business card in the palm of David's hand. Her life has always been in the palm of his hand. And right now, it's literally in the palm of his hand.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!