Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for a 1x1? :)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for a 1x1? :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Hey guys!

I've been around for a long time and just returned from a bit of a break because of exams and whatnot, but I'm back now and looking for a partner or two!

I'm looking for someone semi-literate, who can post often ideally. I'm likely to be able to post at least once every couple of days or so, and someone who can match that would be perfect. As for genre, I'm pretty much up for anything, though I do like something with a bit of conflict that'll help develop our characters a little more.

I'm happy to play male or female, so if you think we could get on well enough, do shoot me a message and I'm sure we can have a chat about what we'd like!
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a 1x1? :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bihone on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:38 pm

Hey! I'm very new to this site, though I've been role playing for about 2 years. I enjoy mostly romance, though sometimes I find myself getting an itch for other genres.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bihone
Member for 9 years

Re: Looking for a 1x1? :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:20 am

Hey there. I've been on this site for a few years and I've been role-playing even longer. Though I've been a little inactive lately, I've been itching to get back into role-playing. I'm open to most genres and willing to play male or female.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!