Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for a Literate Co-GM{Details inside!}

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for a Literate Co-GM{Details inside!}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Thank you for clicking, and taking some interest. :)

Well I can't give you all the info here, but I need a Co-Gm to help me run,plan{You know make the story more interesting, plot twists and such} and such. It's a school RP but it has a magic twist, here's the basic plot from the Interest check.

It's a boarding school for those born with the gift of magic. It was built to protect, train and teach those who attend, also pretty much all who attend are not exactly human, the are decedents of elf's, Neko, demons, etc. Their are monsters unknown by many students, who are attracted to the scent that they all give off. They are the kind of monsters that can make the bravest ones blood run cold, though they are not their only threat. Their is also another threat, one who wants to take the pure essence of the magic born's power.

Well if this sparks any interest in you come check a few questions in the interest check Luneal Academy

You can PM me or post here that you want the job. {But, no worries. I'm pretty friendly but also I can be a little silly, hope that's not a problem.}
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a Literate Co-GM{Details inside!}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Hey there, I'd be happy to help you Co-GM and stuff. Anything you need, just ask ;D Although I joined last month, I still have some expertise on GMing with others. In fact on my another site, I was a game moderator in the chat and in the forums. So if I'm accepted be sure to let me know... Thanks! ^_^
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:40 pm

I'm up for the job, if the position is still available. I confess, I've never done such a thing before; though I'm eager to try it. Many times my posts have been critisized for their lack of grammar or flow, and I've learned a few things over the...uh, seven months?...I've been on this site. Many times when I read other posts, I have this little gnawing instict inside of me that shouts 'That's wrong, that's wrong, that's all wrong!' and then I curl back up in my shell to actually return to where I belong: the world of writers and artists. So, if it appears that I have potential for the future, PM me or just post back, I'll check both places. Of course, now I'll be paranoid that I've made errors in this post for the next few weeks, no matter what the outcome. <.< >.>
-Pantalimon
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Oh, this is a tough choice....

I don't know how to choose, Pantalimon, has been on this site longer...But, Abraxas has prior experience...
I hate it when I actually have to thiink....^_^;
Question is how detailed and how long your posts can be, and how hands on you are..(hands on is a good thing by the way.), And, I'll admit right now that I don't have too much of a back bone, or in other words, sometimes I'm a bit of a push over...

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Posts...hmmm...well, I used to write really short ones, but now that I've been writing for longer it feels like a sin to write any less then two hundred words per post. Usually they're more, but in an RP I'm currently in I've been forced to make replies of less than that!I'm actually only in two right now, I broke my laptop and hat to wait a really long time for the company to honor their warranty and give me a new one; but anyway, the ones I was in before all died. D:
And for hands on? I've always loved science labs and cooking class, mostly because of the food on the last one but who's to say I didn't enjoy getting a little messy in the process? I did... :'| I like helping people, if that's the context you meant that in. Sometimes I can be braindead at *checks clock* 8:40. Usually anytime after I get home, really; but writing seems to be the only thing unaffected. If you mean it in the -explain what I did wrong, please, so I can fix it- context, then yeah I'm pretty good at that as well. Not perfect, sometimes it takes a few tries for me to sufficiently describe what the person or people has or have done wrong, but once I word it the right way its like a little lightbulb goes on in their heads and they go 'Ooooooooooooooooh, right'.

However, I must warn you, I'm OCD about things like spaces after punctuation, no text talk, and 'please keep the OOC out of the IC thread'. I also get a little twitchy when anybody (Including myself) spells something incorrectly. Just a few tips, on my behavior, if I get all angsty for no apparent reason then that would most likely be the cause.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Two hundred? Thats good also what you OCD over is a good thing in a sense. It kills me too, especaly when people don't captalize. I also despise one lining with a pashion.

Okay next question, do you think you will be able to help me control a good amount of the staff NPCs? {I let players control NPC's and introudece some of thier own but, some people don't like to.}
Also telling me ideas you have and helping add plot twists and such?

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:41 pm

*Is braindead at 8:43 now* Well, um, staff NPCs as in people who work in a building and just happen to be co-workers with the actual characters, or people just randomly jostled around in the streets that serve no bloody purpose? It doesn't matter to me either way, actually, because I like using throw-away characters in my posts so that later I can...well, throw them away. And yes, plot twists are quite fun. I only worry about ideas that may be too drastic, but then again I can converse with you and it'll all be okay. ^.^ In the end, things seem to work out.

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Well any NPC period be they permanent ones that everyone can use{I found it helps and also it's fun to see people improve and add their own little twist to the personality, while keeping them IC. Like for example, in the best RP I've ever made, everyone adored and used three NPc's I made for the game. (Well actually they first drooled over the pictures of my Australian, friendly, laid back, 700 years old vampire, and my superior, sarcastic, perverted, slightly deadly seeming, but under it all a good guy with issues, who had a bad habit of acting like a superior jack ass. Oh, and he was 1,000 years old, son of a British Duke, but anyway's back to the point. ^_^; I was ranting a little their ) then we had the Brit's 800 year old, chines wife, who was peppy, friendly, and the mother figure, and the unlikely couple were trying to have a kid of their own, but in a sense the three vampires he changed and the three human girls he brought in turned into their kids in a way....sorry I guess it was obvious I loved that RP. I loved it for the friendly, talkative, if not honest, people who played and for the divers characters, {The character my character got paired up with, was a huge bones too. I got the bad boy, angry, violent, cocky and protective guy with a hate for humans but once damaged little Lexy bear melted his heart...It got funny, little perverted and oh so sweet. It was the classic denial that I can't be in love with them, we just meet type thing and we had the school bimbo making a move on him and the main underling sadistic hunter making moves on her. Yeah it was fun~ XD}

Anyway's we would have both types of NPC's....Hmmm well since you answered all my questions I have for now~ Looks like you might just be stuck with an ADHD, and I think I have a mild case of OCD too, crazy, kind of friendly lunatic!{-Jess, shut up. Your giving me a headache. *Glares*- Oh my Gosh! Dares!!! *Tackles the poor British Vap* -...Same idiot as ever..- I missed you too!....Yeah we did that a lot with the characters in the OOC, heh, kind of strived from the Q&A thing I did to spice up common question were Dares helped. -I only helped because I figured an idiot like you would just confuse them- Uh, huh, I know you care...drop the act and give me a hug! -Touch me again and see what happens...- He's so lovable isn't he? Sooo you want me to PM you what I have so far?

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Indeed I do! Although I've found the thread...you would like me to make a character, correct? Or would I just be lurking in the backround and waiting for who-knows-what-kind-of errors to pop up? I can deal with either or, so just go ahead and PM me. :D Now I've got a whole kitchen ceiling to paint; back to work!

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Oh that? I think you just found my very crud Intreste check. ^_^; Well what would you like to do? Either is fine with me, do what you will help you help the most. :)

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:05 pm

*Has finished painting over the white tiles to make the ceiling -drum roll please- white! ;)* Usually I'm part of the story, otherwise I have very little insentive to go back and re-read it. And if you're looking for sample posts, just go to the third 'best' RP at the top of the screen, Crisis IC. I'm in that one, my first post and my most recent post are the best but the one in between is eh. I was having writer's block at the time... So yes, PM me the thoughts you have so far and I'll check my inbox!

pantalimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Just did chika-de, and ooooooh, awesome whiteyness....I have the sudden urge to make a pen explode. XD

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!