Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for literate RPer's for an Assassins Creed RP

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for literate RPer's for an Assassins Creed RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:38 am

Its been quite some time since I last was on this site and most of the people who I had once been friends with never get on any more, so I'm looking for people who are willing to begin a long term commitment with an rp based around the game Assassin's Creed. I'm looking for people who know how to post decent when its their turn (at least one good paragraph will do) to post. Both Canon and OC's will be accepted, but I want to get the important characters filled out first before taking a step further on additional characters being accepted.

The session will be set during the Renaissance Era and will be based around a small group of at least four to seven Assassins/Thieves/Mercenaries/Courtesans who are being tasked with dealings of protecting the Tiber Hideout while Ezio Auditore is on his conquest to bring justice to Cesare Borgia.

Generally, I am looking for five more people who can fill in spots and each person will be allowed up to two characters, that way they can play as both an OC and Canon character or which ever if they choose to do so.

Below is a list that will be edited as people reply and make a commitment of six people who are joining. After we have reached at least a four person group, I will start the OOC thread where we can sign up and fill out our character sheets.

1.) Airfoce2009

2.) RPGNerdette

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)
Last edited by Airforce2009 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for literate RPer's for an Assassins Creed RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:34 am

I love Assassins Creed so I'm definitely in. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:42 pm

We still need four more, so if you know anyone who is good at roleplay and is knowledgeable in AC, give them word of this.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LithiumCaretaker on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:12 pm

I would definitely like to join... nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Herro

LithiumCaretaker
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!