Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'm looking for a Long term roleplay partner

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

I'm looking for a Long term roleplay partner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:52 pm

GutenTag Everybody! which is hello in German. So I'm super bored and not that many people are online right now, seeing as there probably at school, but where i live i have off today and tomorrow because of parents teacher conferences for the elementary school...which i don't know what that has to do with the high school but its whatever, just glad i have a four day weekend. Anyway i really have nothing to do, I'm just sitting here watching how to train your dragon, which is such a cute movie, and i figured maybe i can find more people to role-play with. I prefer to play the girl, but i am comfortable on doubling up, as in i play a guy and a girl and you play a guy and a girl. They don't have to be together, we can do two completely different Rps but as long as you don't quit one. I absolutely hate when people just stop messaging me or drop the RP with out a fair warning. If you want to stop the RP just tell me its boring you and we can do another one or do something to make it less boring.

I love romance Rps and i usually like my Rps based off of a romance of have something going on with a romance to it. Most of my Doubling up Rps all four of the people have something to do with each other, like there friends or related or something like that.

I'm usually online a lot, like today I'll probably be on until around 7-7:30 eastern time because then I'm leaving to go to a friends so i won't be on tomorrow. Usually on school days I'm on at night. until i have to go to bed but if you'd like I'd give you a warning before i leave. I usually reply fast and i will give you a lot if you give me a lot, But if i write a lot of paragraphs and you want to give me a few sentences i will no longer give you paragraphs. Also I'm a big fan of character sheets so if you don't plan on giving me one don't ask to RP with me.

I'd like it if you were semi literate, like I'm not gonna beat you if you miss spell something but make sure the word is some-what close to the actual word. My computer has automatic spell check so it tells me everything that i miss spelled.

I'm looking forward to RPing with all of you and here are some of my ideas, if you have some idea's tell me and i'll consider them.

*rps for doubling up*
-brother and sister x best friends at summer camp
-a group of four best friends, two guys and two girls, and my girl gets pregnant by your guy
-two brothers and two best friends at a boarding school

*other ideas*
-good,nerdy girl x bad boy
-abused girl x boy who loves her
-pregnant girl x boy who not the father
-best friend x best friend
-popular girl x the odd boy in school

with those ideas i can double up with them just make them not related at all. also i can be willing to do same sex Rps too.
I'm always looking for a RP partner, so if you want to do a RP with me, shoot me a pm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: I'm looking for a Long term roleplay partner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:05 am

Aoi! I'd be willing :D
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:57 pm

I'd love to! PM me if you think I'm good material :)
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Grüβ Dich!
Hahaha.
That too is "hello" in German.
I prefer same sex roleplays, and it would be gay.
I can't roleplay girls.
Haha.
I can come up with a plot, we can work together for one, or you can suggest one.
I honestly could care less.
I fancy myself a good roleplayer, and I've recently reactivated.
You can blame my Creative Writing class for that.
Or thank them.
Whichever.
All I gotta say, call me Aly, Lizz, or Gan.
I respond to all three. Just don't use JAJ.
It's somebody else's initials. Long story.
"Meet me once again down off Lake Michigan where we can feel the storm blowing down with the wind. And don't apologize for all the tears you've cried. You've been way too strong now for all your life."-Closer to Love by Mat Kearney

jajganker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!