Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for a male 1X1 ?

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for a male 1X1 ?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Thu May 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Hey, I'm interested in starting up a 1x1 roleplay. {Duh}

The roleplays I've joined seem to be going.... I don't know, kind of slow?

Yeah, so I'm a strange and pretty random person. I have a vivid imagination, and am pretty open to what I write.

So yeah, if your interested, post some plots or comment on one of mine.

I come with ideas :) .....

Idea 1 = A distaster happenes, like a flood or an eathquake, and the two characters meet and try to find safety.......

Idea 2 = The usual, vampire / werewolf / human thing.

Idea 3 = School - Humans. Bad boy/good girl or vice versa

Yeah, thats what I got. Not too brilliant, but meh.

Yeah. Awesomeness. XD
COE: *smug smile* Thank you for flying Church of England, Cake or Death!!"
- Eddie Izzard - Cake or Death

"Randy Giles?! Why not just call me Horny Giles or Desperate-for-a-shag Giles. I knew there was a reason I hated you!"
-Spike , Buffy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Looking for a male 1X1 ?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Rose on Thu May 07, 2009 6:52 pm

I am totally in just let me know :D Just tell me what we are doing and it can go from there
Last edited by Black Rose on Thu May 07, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black Rose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Thu May 07, 2009 6:57 pm

I like idea number one. =3
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Fri May 08, 2009 1:30 am

^^ Awesome

I'll like.....sort something out later perhaps, cause I have school now..

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby davidab313 on Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am

I like idea 3, or one that my friend had thought up before but never got to using. She was making it a group RP though. Anyway, it was pretty much a summer camp type RP. It was mostly to have a lot of drama and romance and such, but yeah. I would be willing to RP most anything, so if you want someone to roleplay with, I would help and I need to find RPs on here to actually join.

davidab313
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arya'ns on Fri May 08, 2009 1:17 pm

now wait a sec...
are you a female looking for a male, or are you asking others if they are looking for a male?
I think I am a little confused...
( might be because I am not really used to this forum.. just joined today)
But anyway, if YOu are the male looking for a female role play partner, I think I would like to do a 1x1 :)

it doesnt really matter which one of the ideas.. though I think I'll pass on the school one ( well.. unless its something with magic or so ^^ normal school RP's usualy have nothing intresting )

Arya'ns
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Rose on Fri May 08, 2009 2:17 pm

I was here first! go away the rest of you :D lol

Black Rose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Fri May 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Lmao :)

Although, technically Black Rose is right......

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Fri May 08, 2009 3:05 pm

I hope you weren't asking for the player to be a male, because that's against site rules. O.O

Anyway, it's better that you judge by quality, not who was here first x3

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Fri May 08, 2009 3:13 pm

:) lol

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!