Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for New Partners

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for New Partners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:06 pm

Greetings all!

I am currently looking for a few 1x1 long-term partners who can write an at least a average of 3 - 4 paragraphs(400-500 words) per reply and use proper grammar. As I have no limits and prefer MATURE role plays, I would like someone who prefers the same. That being said, I'm fine with PG-13 role plays as well. I reply as often as I am able, though sometimes it may take me a day or so as I work retail and we are hitting busy season. I try to let my partners know if I won't be able to reply within a decent amount of time. I would like a reply at least once every day or two though sooner is always welcome. :3

As for me, I play either gender, I double, I do MxF. However, I do tend to lean towards playing the male.

I Am Searching For::

*Someone willing to play female character or willing to double depending on plot

*Please be polite

*I usually write anywhere from 3-6(sometimes more..up to 1000 words or so) paragraphs..please match what you are given.

*I would like someone that can post at least once every 1-2 days, otherwise, please let me know that you will not be posting on time.

*No God Modding or Power Playing

*Please let me know if you're gong to be gone for a period of time.

*Any input is always welcome. I love talking about the story and coming up with events and the like with my rp partners.

*Please let me know what is your favorite flavor of ice cream is so that I know you've read the rules. :3

Plots::

1) In the little town of Coon Falls, Virginia, a former rock star has moved back into town to live near his family. Recently, several tragic events have unfolded and left the man depressed and not wanting to continue his life. Because of Darrin's state, a family/childhood friend, who has been speaking to his mother, decides to help take care of his children, and while she's at it, also take care of Darrin or help around the house. She would have preferably lived near by him, often coming down to play when they were kids. When Darrin became famous in his rock band, their relationship slowly faded off, and it would be the first time she has seen him since they were young. She will have to help him heal..to become the person he needs to be.

This one fell through with a few different partners. I have a clear plot and set of events that I would like to happen. I am more than happy to link the original roleplay to you if interested in this one. I would absolutely love you forever if interested in this one! ;p

2) Thousands of years ago, Dragons ruled the world of Varnaya. They were revered as the ultimate race of the world. They ruled with compassion over the lesser races of the world..loving all that lived under them. With the Dragons ruling the world, the Elves and Humans got along quite well..one could even say that they were friends. The world of Varnaya was a beautiful and lush world. One that had never seen any amount of war or famine under the Dragons rule. The world had been a happy place. This all ended the moment the Dragons were struck with The Sickness. The disease that ravaged the ruling race turned all those that were struck to change. They no longer cared about the world or those that they protected. They only cared about themselves..their wealth. They became merely beasts that ravaged the world.

After the Dragons turned, the Humans and Elves have begun to hate one another. They are always constantly arguing. The only thing that they've been able to agree upon is that the Dragons must be taken care of. Legions of Men and Elves ventured forth, hunting down the beasts. At first, the two races merely lost many lives. They had no idea how to kill the monsters. After many long years and so many lives lost, a way was found. One by one, the Dragons were hunted down and killed, their corpses left rotting upon the ground where they fell.

Once the threat of the Dragons was gone, the Humans and Elves continued fighting with one another. Each race saw the other at fault for everything. There was no fixing their ties. As the years passed, the fighting seemed to be never ending however, there was whispers of a shadow growing in the North high upon the mountain of Kahluna. At the highest point, the city of Ialeos is located. It is here that a new threat is growing in power. The Dragon Ethron had awoken from his deep slumber. He began gathering all remaining Dragons to him, those that had survived the Hunting. He is no king though rules as one. His name is becoming more widly known. There are none now that do not know of him. He seeks to rid the world of the other races for the slaughter they have done to his kind. Ialeos is unreachable by Humans or Elves. They have no way of getting to the False King on their own.

Where We Will Begin:

The Dragons have been gone for many long years. The world is slowly falling into chaos. Now, the threat of the Dragons is coming back. The Humans and Elves must learn to set aside their differences in order to save their world. The Elven King calls forth three of the most seasoned adventurers to set fort to hunt down a Dragon that still lives in the Lower Lands. They must hunt him down and persuade him to join their cause so that they can reach Ialeos and defeat Ethron, restoring the balance of the world.

3) The world of Irisu is vast and beautiful. The creatures are all lovely in their own ways and tend to stay away from civilization. The capitol of the world is Silanos. The city was built in the middle of the Karhana Mountain range. By doing this, the ruling family thought that no enemy could reach them. They welcomed only their closest and most highly regarded acquaintances to live in the city. There are also many other smaller cities littered about the world that are not nearly as beautiful as Silanos. The King of Silanos is in charge of protecting the entire world. As of now, the only enemy is the slowly rising empire of Nuhardos. The ruler of Nuhardos seeks to become the king of Irisu though the current King sees him as no threat. It hasn't taken long for things to slowly become worse and worse. A war is quickly approaching.

As the days slowly tick by, the King begins becoming more paranoid by the minutes. He's begun locking himself in his study, refusing to see anyone save for his advisers. His own daughter hasn't seen him in months. The King fears for his life, assuming that the other ruler means to have him murdered by the Assassins. How wrong he was. Instead of killing the King, they have sent the Guild Master of the Assassins after his daughter. His orders: To kill the young woman. What would happen if the man instead kidnaps her? Would the Princess be able to break through all of the Assassin's defenses that he's surrounded himself with? Could they eventually love each other? More as the Story progresses.

All three of these plots I have tried to do before but have fallen through. If you are interested in any of them, feel free to ask for the link for the original. :3 I would ask that you pm as I am more likely to see that with any questions or interest!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for New Partners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:50 am

Unfortunately I haven't yet attained the ability to private message anyone! One of the downfalls when you start afresh I suppose. I'd like to say I am interested in idea two and three. Your terms match mine quite well so it feels like you would be an ideal partner for me and I'm pretty damn excited that you have ideas I'm actually interested in!

I hope you see this message as soon as possible, if not I will send you a pm when the opportunity arises.

I absolutely love the taste of vanilla :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:02 am

No worries!!! lol You'll get there eventually! :D I'm so glad that you're interested in those ideas. I absolutely love them both and had put quite a bit of work into both when my partners sort of disappeared. Is there one that you would prefer to do? I can also link you the originals if you'd like. :3

And thanks for reading the rules! ^_^ Most people do not..unfortunately. XD lol I do work today but I'll try to reply to you as soon as I'm able. :3

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:36 pm

I'd like to see the originals. Despite playing out the ideas before I think it would be nice to make the idea more our own so I intend not to follow the originals too closely if that's alright. I'm not entirely sure which idea I favour the most, I like them equally to be honest.

Sorry I didn't message back quickly, I have a very demanding work life (which sucks).

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:24 pm

No problem! I'll link you the last ones for them as they'll be the closest to what I'm wanting to do overall. Here they are! The Dragon and the Assassin roleplay. Mind you, in the Dragon one my partner was disappearing alot and then it got sped up...or at least I felt like it. I didn't even like my last post in that one. And I'm wanting to change my fcs for that one I think.>< But I adore both of the rps. :3 You can let me know which you feel more. XD

And no worries! I just wanted to make sure that you'd seen it. I've had a problem in the past with people not seeing when I post in a forum. XD That's the way my job is though. If I'm there it takes me a bit to reply as I'm full time and I tend to work over alot. XD I guess that's retail though. ;p

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:20 pm

Yeah I know :) I'll look at the originals. As for retail I know how you feel! Where do you work?

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:00 pm

Sounds good! :D I work at PetSmart. :3 Even though it's a pet store it's still ridiculous right now. >< But, I love it there. :D Do you work retail? This one is actually my first..and my first management job. ^^ It's awesome.

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:50 pm

I work at GAP, you know, the originally American clothing brand. I'm a manager but I'll be leaving soon as I want to get out of retail! I don't love my job :P I find it really unrewarding and consuming and I'm only 20 so I've got time to move on to better things :) it's my second retail job.

I've never heard of petsmart? I live in the uk though, it might not exist over here? Or I plan old might not know about it :)

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:57 pm

oO I bet it's horrible somewhere like that. XD I would never want to work in clothing...or..anything else really now that I think about it. XD It's a pet store. :3 My first store that I worked at was horrible. >< This one is alot better though! I'm very happy to be at this one! :D Anyway, do you already have another job or still looking? Looking for a new job is horrible. It's the worst.

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:03 pm

That's good :3 No not yet, but I will find a new job soon enough. I just need to look in the right places. I agree that finding a new one sucks but it's not like I haven't got one to tide me over until I do find another :)

In regards to the role plays, which one would you prefer to play out? I like the sound of both, though you may not want to do the princess/assassin role play with me. I entirely suck at gentle,mild tempered damsel in distress. A great deal of my characters tend to have sharp wit, strong wills and ill tempers because a little bit of me leaks into all of them :( if you don't mind that in a princess then all's good.

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:12 am

^^ Good luck with it though! :D Hopefully it won't be too hard. I think that I just hate doing the apps for new jobs. I remember when we moved here I did soooo many. It was ridiculous. lol

I adore them both. Seriously. Hmm...that would be a nice change. Like I said, I mainly want the basic story(for the most part) to stay the same. ^^ So really I would be fine with it. It would definitely make things tons more interesting. XD

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Yay :) it would, what's a romance between two opposites without a little conflict! I mean, would an honourable princess realistically be polite and political toward a scary guy kidnapping her in her birthday suit? I think not. I certainly wouldn't if I was a princess. Id attempt a little princessy Kung-fu and aim for the soft areas :P ;)

Well I think we should try the assassin story in that case, and perhaps later we will do the dragon one too as we love both so much :) Does that sound good to you?

Question: Would altering the human princess to an elf count as changing the basic story line? I'd ensure she wasn't magical if that helps? I totally understand if you would prefer her to remain human :) I have a few images lined up you see and each one has a different personality in my mind already XD two happen to have elvish characteristics, a few don't!

I could show you? Maybe picking the one you deem most attractive would be a good start :)

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Eyes on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Woah came up larger than I expected. That's elf princess one. Sorry to clog up your feed with images! I'll delete them afterwards if you want :)

Elf princess two and moving on to human princess ideas.

Candidate number three :)

Number four :D ah so many perdy ladies!

Angel_Eyes
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:27 pm

@_@ OMG! I'm soooo sorry that it took me so long to get back to you. RPG never sent me a email letting me know that you'd replied on here..which it usually does. lol ><

Anywho! Exactly! :D I'm thinking that it'll make the story much better. :3 That sounds perfect to me!!

Answer:: XD I would be fine with that. You can leave her having magic if you'd like. Maybe I could add it into the story so that my assassin has some sort of ability.. oO that could be why he's so good at his job. ^^ I'll think on it some more. lol Hmm...if she's an Elf, and he's a Human...they would eventually lose one another. Unless there would be a way for him to become immortal?

And as for the ladies....I love them All!!! :D So hard to choose! ^^ I'm really loving 1 and 4 the best I think..but it's really hard to choose. lol XD

And again I'm really sorry for leaving you! :D

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!