Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for a one on one partner/ small group

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for a one on one partner/ small group

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizk on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Hey there all. I've been browsing around for a few hours now and I've come to my decision. I'm not a very large fan of full fledged RP forums, but I was hoping to find someone to RP with via instnat messaging or a small group of people, no larger than four or five to RP with in a chatroom. If anyone has any interest feel free to post here, PM me, or go ahead and message me on YIM at Twizjsly. Below are some possible ideas for RPs I had, but I'm always open to new ones.

Vampire: The Masquerade
Mid 1600s Eastern European/Carribean/Atlantic
Late 1800s London (Sherlock Holems/ Dr. Jekyl & Mr. Hyde esque era)
Classical Medieval (Always a favorite)
Classical Fantasy (D&D Esque)
Cyberpunk
Steampunk

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Twizk
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Looking for a one on one partner/ small group

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcaciaAvenue on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:53 pm

I would be willing to do an RP with you, mate. Depending on if you don't mind another guy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AcaciaAvenue
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a one on one partner/ small group

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Are you just looking for IM or chat RP partners? I'd be willing to try a PM or such if the concept is interesting. Vamp: Masquerade, Medieval or Fantasy
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!