Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for RP Partner: Fantasy Pilgrimage

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for RP Partner: Fantasy Pilgrimage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:05 pm

I was wondering if anyone would like to be my role playing partner? I have a character that I've been really wanting to role play as, though I haven't gotten the chance to, yet. I'd prefer the other character to be a male, and my character IS a homosexual, though the two characters don't have to be in a romantic relationship(my character prefers the company of a strong protective being), unless the other role player is comfortable with a romantic relationship blossoming.

I'm not really looking for a fixed plot, but something more of where we can explore the full potential of our character and how well they react too certain things and events. I have a map of a fantasy world I created called Dalpheir, with its own different islands and places. It is pretty much a Final Fantasy inspired world, which I was plan on having the role play set in. The two could be set out on a pilgrimage from their home village/town/city too travel the world, and find their purpose on Dalpheir...and along the way meet some crazy characters and MAYBE just MAYBE an in dept plot could spring up after a while of exploring...like a War between two Kingdoms, or a prophecy.

Here is the link to look at Dalpheir.
The World of Dalpheir

And here is a general overview of Mimi, I will add more too the character sheet and change a few things if someone is interested, but this is all I have for now.
Mimi

thank you for reading! I hope you are interested!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for RP Partner: Fantasy Pilgrimage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:45 am

Honestly I am rather interested. I'm more than comfortable with playing male characters but I must warn you: my male characters, or at least the way I tend to write them, have a tendency to be kind of a bully/jerk at... well most of the times. I personally love final fantasy and after seeing the sheer detail with Mimi I am willing to put in as much effort as you will in his creation. And about your character's homosexuality I'm more that open to having a romantic relationship blossoming between the two. That is of course assuming your character is even able to like my character at all. xD

If you're okay with having myself as a roleplay partner could you PM me in case? I might not remember to get back to this post anytime soon but I always check my messages.

Thank you for your time!
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!