Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for a Partner!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for a Partner!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi people!

A bit about myself... I am an online photography student, and my schedule is pretty much wide open. I get bored easily and have been looking for a good way to spend some time. I started RPing when I was in high school, or maybe middle school. Some time around 2000, I'd guess. They way we did it back then was through LiveJournal and AIM, but I think I could get used to this paragraph style. Anyway, since I'm a newb to the style and the website, I'd like to start out with a couple of private RPs.

I don't mind playing male or female characters. I don't mind a little smut. I also don't mind leaving out the smut if it's not something you're into. Not really into slash too much, but I've done it before, so ask if it's something you'd like to do.

I'm still breaking into my "geek self," so I don't have a lot of fandoms to work with, but here's what I'm interested in:
-Dragon Age (Origins/Awakenings/II) *Highest interest right now
-Doctor Who (10's my fave)
-Sherlock (New BBC version... I don't know a ton about him other than what I've gotten from the show, so beware)
-General Fantasy
-Slowly getting into Sci-Fi (Just started watching Battlestar Galactica and LOVE it)

So, that's me. Feel free to comment here or message me on AIM, username ke_xia.

Edit: In case you're wondering, I am a female. Not sure if that's important to anyone at all!

I look forward to meeting you!
-Elisha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a Partner!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Hello, roleplay with me!

How old are you by the way? I only roleplay with adults because it just makes me feel more comfortable.

Also my interest check can be found by looking for my thread. PM me if you're interested! - Spirit
ImageSong of the Day: FFXIII-2: Ruined Hometown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpsgk7b3R3w
With love.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Well, I sent you a PM, but it appears to bee hovering in my outbox. I'll give it a bit and see if it goes out. I saw someone else say something about having to have 10 posts before you can send a PM. If that's the case, I need 3 or 4 more posts...

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:00 am

Scratch that other message. I just read that it does sit in the outbox until you open it. Duh. Sorry, I'm new! :)

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snickerdoodle07 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Hiya. :)

Any chance you're into modern/realistic stuff?

I, like you, started roleplaying in middle school, about 2000 as well, but I actually got my start on Neopets. xD Haha! Anyways, just wondering if you're willing to do anything besides what you posted.
"You wait little girl on an empty stage, for fate to turn the light on."
-Sixteen Going on Seventeen. The Sound of Music.

snickerdoodle07
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HuldericEmileVortex on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:18 pm

Hello. I'll be happy to roleplay with you if we can work something out.

I'm a multiparagraph/Novella/Novelette roleplayer. I don't get serious very often, so I average between 2-5 paragraphs per post in a casual roleplay.

I've been roleplaying since mid 2007, and I usually play male characters. That's not to say I don't have a few female characters, I'm just generally more comfortable playing a male.

As for what I'm interested in, nearly everything! The only roleplays I don't do are romance and school. That's not to say I don't ever have romance in the roleplay, I just refuse to force something unnatural onto my character. If it's something that would form naturally throughout the roleplay, then I have no issue with it.

I'm a newb to the site as well, but I've been writing multipara for years now, so if you're interested, I'm willing to do a bit of tutoring on the side.
~Signature and Avatar thanks to the very talented Lillian Thorne~
At the moment I am working on a brand new fantasy world called Eldr'garr. I'm attempting to take the typical fantasy races (and several of my own creation) and put a new spin on them in my new world. If you're interested, I could always use another mind to brainstorm with.

HuldericEmileVortex
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!