Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for picture for my char.

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Looking for picture for my char.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:28 am

I'm looking for a picture that perfectly resembles my main character.

This picture is the closest I could find, but is not quite the same as my character :

http://www.elfwood.com/art/l/a/laylin/d ... winlyn.jpg

Jazira's arms and hands are completely human, and her tail is smooth, but scaly. She normally wears either a halter/tank top or a tee shirt and shorts. Her legs are completely draconic, meaning her foot is more elongated and she walks on the balls of her feet. Her hair is long and dark, her eyes golden with maybe a slit pupil. Leather wings, and pointed ears.

If you need more details, please ask.

I cannot pay for any artwork, sorry.
~ Jazzy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jazira
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Looking for picture for my char.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:09 am

try devaintart.com
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diedra on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:03 am

For me, if I'm gonna draw a char I need to know their personality. If you could either describe her personality or link me to threads she's on, I'd be happy to draw her for you :D
"We're meddlesome. We tell people what to do, what to think.Don't run, don't walk.

We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right."
- River Tam, Serenity

Image Image Image Image Image

Diedra
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:16 am

She's generally helpful, nice, cheerful all the time, easily angered... she loves to get into mischief and she loves pouncing....like a tigger ^_^

Jazira
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diedra on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:31 am

Mkay :D I'll do a piece for you. I can prob'ly have it up by... end of tomorrow? Sorry I don't think I can finish today, it's just that I'm not at my own house and I DON'T want to try to figure out my friend's computer etc. But we'll see, today or tomorrow :3

Tell me if there are any particular poses or details you want, but I'm gonna start.

Diedra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sairia Nightchild on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:35 am

This one is cool, but she has head scales...
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/sigma ... n_lady.jpg
Here's one that matches your description pretty well.
http://dolphy.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Lady-99022909
Or
http://qvi.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Half-lady-31387503
Or
http://blackmage9.deviantart.com/art/Dr ... k-70513440

Deviantart.com has quite a few that you might like, but most of them are nude and I'm at work... soooo lol yeah I can't look those up right now. But Hopefully the above will give you some options. I'll keep looking though.
reborn-t35493.html A Sairia Nightchild Original. ^^

Sairia Nightchild
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:43 am

Thanks, to all of you ^_^

I like those drawings you've provided, Sairia, and the second picture VERY close to what I want. The horns kind of throw it off, lol.

I will not be able to check on anything after today, but I'll be back early on the 12th.

Diedra, any pose is fine; perhaps showing her as crouched down and about to pounce? ^_^

Jazira
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diedra on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 am

One more thing, are you attached to the long hair or can I draw her short haired? Just 'cause she's already got wings and all, so if she's crouched the hair and wings will cover a lot. It's okay if you want long hair, I can work it out.

Diedra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:57 am

Would shoulder length too long for the pic?

Jazira
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diedra on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:58 am

That'll be good :) If you'll be happy with that, that's what I'll do.

Diedra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jazira on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Great ^_^ I'd definitely be happy with it

Jazira
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!