Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for role player/s

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for role player/s

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:30 pm

I'm slightly bored and I would like someone to roleplay with. I play either boys or girls. I'm looking for someone to play either. I'm also interested in a romance so if someone could play the other half, I'll do the same for you. Here is some of the things I'd like to do.

Realistic:
1. A Dear John type roleplay
2. A Holiday movie* roleplay
3. The Ugly Truth type movie* roleplay
4. The Marine 2* roleplay
5. Prom Night* roleplay

Futuristic:
1. A Terminator Rolpay (kind of craving this one.)

Anime:
1. Black Cat
2. Code Geass
3. Bakugan
4. Prince of Tennis
5. Princess Ai*

Fantasy:
1. Vampires
2. Were Animals
3. Based of the Dark Hunters* series

*= PM me and I'll explain what these are.

So PM or leave a message here I look forward to hearing from you.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: 1X1 Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:43 pm

What exactly are you looking for?
All that needed doing was to Lock, Shift, and Ctrl your Tabs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:45 pm

I'm looking for a long term partner. Like I said I would like someone to play the other half and I'll do the same for you.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Well I get that. But what kind of roleplay? Like, do you favor the Terminator plot more or do you want to throw in vampires or...what?

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:52 pm

I kind of favor the Terminator plot right now. I was thinking almost like Salvation only with some differences. The thing is that I'm open to a lot of things.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Heh, I didn't see Salvation, but I'm open to just about anything.
And it is your roleplay. Unless you want to come to an agreement on one?

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:56 pm

I'd like to here what you'd like to do. I like for us to agree on the same thing. I think it makes things more fun.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm

=]
I personally favor mythical fantasy or suspense/horror kind of backrounds. But Sci-fi is pretty cool, too. I've done a few of them and they turned out well.
Umm, idk, do you want to try and combine two different genres or just stick to one?

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:05 pm

We could try to combine two that would be cool. I have not done a sci-fi one yet.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Well wouldn't Terminator be considered Sci-fi?
And yeah, combining would be cool. Just kinda brief me on the last Terminator movie. haha

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:10 pm

yes it would. I just haven't tried a sci-fi one yet. I'll give you a briefing. Wht do you want to combine?

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Umm, I guess Terminator with...slight fantasy?

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Okay. I'll PM you the details of Salvation.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Sounds good. =]

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Where would you like to roleplay this?

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:27 pm

The submarine. Haha, nah...we'd be dead. Lol
Umm, I have absolutely no idea as to where.
You?

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:31 pm

I don't know. What I meant was on the boards, PM, or the new tab. What I was thinking of changing was instead of Marcus dying he didn't and Conner never got seriously injured...like instead of getting mortally wounded he was only slightly.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Oh. Ha, um..which is faster?
And that is a rather clever change. It'll be cool to work with.
And are you still planning on mixing in romance or is this strictly action?

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Some romance. The only reason I would like to change it is because the character I want to use ends up with a crush on Marcus...I think boards would be faster. Where do you want to post characters?

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jescalee_soro on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Ahh, okay.
Hmm..here?

Jescalee_soro
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!