Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for a roleplay partner?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for a roleplay partner?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morgan on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:14 pm

If you're viewing this, thank you already!
As you can tell, i'm brand new to this website. Just because i'm brand new to the website doesn't mean that I don't know how to roleplay. I've been roleplaying for at least four years, if not five. I can match anyone's post length (as soon as I find that darn "Send" button! :(....Don't judge me please.) and I consider myself an advanced/literate roleplayer. I am spul stuf rite.

Anyway, post a reply here or send me a PM if you're interested. I can play male characters just as well as female characters, even though my personal preference is to roleplay as female characters.

We can iron out any details with plots later, so i'm looking forward to hearing from you!

*EDIT* -- I do not do anything outside of the website rules. I forgot to mention this earlier.
Last edited by Morgan on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Morgan
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Looking for a roleplay partner?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Hey Morgan. If everyone who just came in was brand new I would be worried ^.^. About the can't find the 'Send' button that is easy to explain. Since your new to the site, you need to make 10 forum posts before it enables you to send the private messages. Along with that, it says 'Submit'

♪♫Whether if-its for the light, or if-its for the dark. Here I stand, my head held high. ♫♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morgan on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:57 pm

DreamlessDesire wrote:Hey Morgan. If everyone who just came in was brand new I would be worried ^.^. About the can't find the 'Send' button that is easy to explain. Since your new to the site, you need to make 10 forum posts before it enables you to send the private messages. Along with that, it says 'Submit'

What's sad is that i've been watching this website for a few days, and thought that it was the most user friendly before I switched over. Hehehe, I thought I was wrong when I couldn't find the "Send", excuse me, "Submit" button. Thanks for letting me know! I should have figured something like that out by myself.

Are you interested in a roleplay, by any chance? If you aren't, i'm still happy that you gave me a reply. ("')^.^('")

Morgan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Sorry, I am already putting my hands full. I try to give myself room without testing my limits. At the moment I am in two RP, and one private RP (Hopefully). If one of them falls I will give you a shout out though!

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Hey Morgan, gave you give a little more on what kind of Rp you'd like to do? Genres, groups, 1x1s, originals or fandoms, etc?

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VampWiz08 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:32 pm

I'm with silver up there. I would love to at least do a one on one. They keep my attention, I can post better, and I just can keep up with it better. Too many people in a roleplay make me lose my mind, so I just stick with one on ones.
"Let's finish this the way we started. Together."
"Dobby didn't intend to kill. Dobby just meant to maim... or seriously injure."
"Sorry professor, I must not tell lies."
"I look like my great aunt Tessie. *sniff* Smell like my great aunt Tessie."
"We're not vermin, and we're not freak, and we're not pests. WE'RE BORROWERS!!!"
"FOR NARNIAAAAA!"
"One ring to rule them all."

VampWiz08
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morgan on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:35 am

Thanks for all of the replies, i've only got a few 1x1's going right now, and if anyone is still interested please send me a PM.

Morgan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EnkoKasumi on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Hi. I'm interested in a 1x1 roleplay, if you're still available. I'd like some sort of a fantasy/adventure with a bit of fluffy romance. Are you doing fandoms or originals?
"Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks - and no one's gonna ask, don't worry - but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead."
~

EnkoKasumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morgan on Tue May 03, 2011 3:56 pm

...And a-Bump!

Morgan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morgan on Tue May 24, 2011 10:25 pm

One more bump...

Morgan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Tue May 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Heya Morgan! Ready for me to give you a shout? ^.^

I am to the point I can probably handle an additional RP floating about.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!