Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking For...

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking For...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello everyone! I'm currently looking for a few people to do some 1x1s with. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to pm me or reply on here and I'll get back to you as quick as possible! :)

I'm looking for someone who:

[*]I'd like at least one post every other day, though more is very welcome!(Just keep in mind that I reply when I am able as I do have a full time job.)
[*]Is at least 18 as I prefer language, violence, and sex.
[*]I do m/f pairings
[*]Posts at least two good paragraphs.(Word count of at least 500 words though more is always welcome!)
[*]Someone that isn't going to just leave a rp randomly.
[*]Uses faceclaims.
[*]Someone that is open to romance.
[*]Willing to play the female.
[*]Someone that is friendly and open to discussing plots ^^ Also, please write the words rat terrier somewhere so that I know you've read everything.

I am willing to rp the following:

[*]Fantasy. This includes anything to do with Demons, Elves, or Dragons as well as magic
[*]Modern Fantasy(such as futuristic with a spice of magic or alien races thrown in)
[*]Modern(Rockstar((Other famous professions)), Family, Drug Abuse, Life)
[*]Lord of the Rings world(with original characters)
[*]Wild West
[*]Anything barn horse related

I'm always open to other ideas so feel free to ask!! ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Looking For...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaginary_Writer on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello! :D
I would love you do a 1x1 with you! You should shoot me a PM, if you'd like. :)

Oh and I've never had a rat terrier. D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imaginary_Writer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Looking For...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:07 am

Still Looking! :D

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!