Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking to get back in

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking to get back in

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarMorrison on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:57 am

Hey! Star here! I've been gone from the RP Life for a while, but i'm looking to get back into it. I'm happy to swap ideas, and come up with something great!
That all being said, i'm a pretty friendly person. I like to talk to those i'm Roleplaying with. I think it adds to the stories if you get to know your partner a little bit. I do prefer long term Roleplays, and Roleplay partners. I love it when when an RP ends and we choose to start another.
I favor fantasy, but am not limited to it. I can do realistic just as well, if the plot is good. I do like my roleplays to be a little darker, and I do tend to add a touch of romance to spice things up, but i'm not a huge fan of making it the central point. There should always be something else driving the story along too. I do favor the female role, but i have plenty of experience playing a male. I have no problems with doubling either, and find it's an elegant solution to the 'who gets the female' argument. As far as pairings, i don't really care which, though currently i'm staying away from Male/Male. I have nothing against it, just got a little burnt out. Limits... My limits are your limits. Just let me know what yours are, and i'll gladly adhere to that. If you have none, well, me either. I've done it all at this point.
Valar Morghulis

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StarMorrison
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Looking to get back in

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Hey!
I'm looking for a good partner to do a long roleplay with, and came here to look and came across you.
I've been roleplaying for a few years. I'd consider myself intermediate, with about an average of 800-1000 words per post if I get a good response from the other person.

I prefer to play a male character as my lead, though if we can get far enough, I can add other smaller characters of both genders later on to keep the plot moving. I like fantasy, though I can do almost all genres, I'm really okay with anything.

Just let me know if you're interested, as well if you have any specific ideas or plots you'd like to do.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarMorrison on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 pm

^bump^

StarMorrison
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarMorrison on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:41 am

Repost^

StarMorrison
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Hey im interested in a 1x1 just drop me a pm

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarMorrison on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:51 am

^RePost^

StarMorrison
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyFate22345 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:55 am

Hey there! I've been looking for a good 1x1 lately and you actually seem like someone I could easily get along with. I tend to stray to the darker paths and have no problems with morbid or grotesque imagery. Romance is also ok with me in doses just not so much it over shadows a good rp. I've actually been thinking of something fairy tale based if thats your cup of tea and if not I would love to hear any ideas you have. I'm adept at most genres - fantasy, horror, post or pre-apocalyptic, humor, slice of life, scifi. Just shoot me a PM and ill reply ASAP. I can tell you however I favor male roles since they are my opposite and thus easier to create.

BloodyFate22345
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarMorrison on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:43 am

^Oh isn't there anyone out there looking for some RP?^

StarMorrison
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Minion on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:06 pm

I guess I've been warming up for a come-back on RPG just like you. So why not give it a shot, eh?

Depending on what you're into, I can do open roleplays and I can do 1x1, although please don't expect a romance roleplay, I just can't/won't do such a thing.

My own idea for a roleplay would revolve around a rather dark and gloomy topic, the third world war. The war to truly end all wars. A nuclear holocaust of the entire human race.
My idea is as follows;

The players, however many or few, are somehow affiliated with the United Nations. Be it in Geneva or New York. The roleplay doesn't necessarily have to be bound completely by time and place.
Slowly, but inevtiably the world will sink deeper into the rabbit hole, until there seems to be no other viable solution than nuclear war.
And as humanity plunges itself into the truly darkest age of it's history, the players may try to stop it or usher it along, though nothing will stop the progression of the war.

The culmination of the roleplay will be the total destruction of civilized society. And a second roleplay can be made to follow up on the story, if there is any interest in that.

But hey! You tell me if you're interested or if you have an idea yourself! I'm cool, as long as I don't have to force a romance.

Minion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!