Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking to do a group RP or a one on one.

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking to do a group RP or a one on one.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Well for a while now I've been posting that I'd like to do one on one role-plays with people but as we all know sometimes that really doesn't work out. So now I'm advertising for a group RP. Maybe four people total, including me. Yeah that sounds like enough people! But i am going to need dedicated Rpers who can post often and not quit on me because in group RPs once one person drops out the Rp is messed up. Also i would like an example of your writing so i know your writing skills. So I'd like it if you just PM me with an example of your writing. I have some ideas for Rps but if you have ideas feel free to share and I'll say that's also a choice. If everybody wants to do different RPs I'll have a a vote or if there are more than three people that sign up i can do two group RPs as well.

~my requirements~
-to post at least once or twice a day. Rpers that are on more often would be best.
-to be at least 15. I am sixteen and i don't want to RP with people to young.
-to be nice to the group, we might end up being a little family!
-post paragraphs and details.

Alright well here are my ideas!

1.There once was a group of five friends. three girls and two boys. They were all at the beach together and stayed out really late. None of them were drunk so they didn't think anything bad would happen. Boy 2 was driving and when they were driving in the woods and deer ran out in front of them and he hit the deer and swerved. He flipped the car over a few times and hit a tree and they were all knocked out...except Jessica. Jessica was sitting in the back but she is the only one who passed away in the crash. All the rest were badly injured but their all better now. But they all think its there fault. They all have there own reason to why its there fault they got in the crash and all regret something and wished they had told her something but now they never have the chance. Will the crash and death of one of their best friends bring the group together and have them tell each other things before they don't have the chance or will they break and scatter apart?
The parts needed for this are
Girl 1-Is dating boy 2 and is pregnant with his child but no one else knows that. Played by me.
Girl 2-always had a crush on Jessica but doesn't wanna tell anyone that she's gay.
Boy 1-His dad physically and mentally abuses him and he hides it
Boy 2-got girl 1 pregnant but doesn't know it and was driving the car when it crashes

That's really the only plot i have but if you guys have ideas feel free to share!
I'm always looking for a RP partner, so if you want to do a RP with me, shoot me a pm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!