Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lost Boys

Lost Boys

a part of “Lost Boys”, a fictional universe by Mousie.

3 rebellious boys are sent away by their society but a mistake is made somewhere in a short exchange on the phone and the 3 lads are sent to an institution where detentions are the last of their worries!! (places to be filled)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lost Boys”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Lost Boys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lost Boys"

Reservations kept for 2 nights
Last edited by Mousie on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Lost boys.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Save me a spot as one of the Lost boys, ;DD
I Fucking Love Rainbows!
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 pm

haha okay :DD

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby h0gwash on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:30 pm

I might join
Last edited by h0gwash on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let's plant a house, or build a tree.

h0gwash
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm done, If anything needs to be changed just say so :DD

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Can i reserve the Imp please?
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValsaMusetta on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:01 pm

I'm very interested in this^^ I just have a question. I'm kind of new to this site. I have read all the basic mechanics and rules, but I want to make sure if this story is for advanced players or you are accepting new users. Though I have read pretty much everything this site has about getting started, it's always best to join and gain experience. (Just saying, I have rp before, but not on this site)

Thank you^^

ValsaMusetta
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:06 pm

can i have a witch pleeeeaaase :) ?

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 am

All reservations are made.

Just like to say i was looking for some real characters that will stick so that this roleplay can be something good that will continue with new plots and ideas even after the main plot has be pretty much carried out!

>ValsaMusetta< Well i was new once, we all were so i'd be glad to have you join this RP. At least you''ve done more than me, i didnt read any of the rules (didnt realise there were rules!) just learnt it all on the way. You've RPed before havent you so it should be fine. This RP is for people who at least know how to write and produce decent sized, fairly literate posts and are willing to make this good!
Id be happy to have you :P

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:41 am

look at what i found........so mousie hows it going might drop you a profile if you dont mind, carnes is in a momentary stall for the next month and everything else im in IS SLOW.....

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:20 am

Well well well look who dropped by :DD Its going okay...things are going slow for me too on my other profile so i popped back on here to sling up something new :3 I dont mind at all if you want to slip in a profile :P

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Re: [OOC] Lost Boys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:08 am

Hey, I might slip in a vampire profile but I need to know, do Vampires drink Human blood? And if they do, wouldn't they be able to sense it? :D
So yeah
-Beth or Gizmo (Whichever you prefer to call me :D)
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Well Beth the Vampires can drink any kind of blood, so human, animal, whatever...i guess they could sense human blood in the humans but- presuming the humans are 'special' like the rest of them the vampires could presume that the 'humans' have consumed human blood thmselves and thats why they can sense it in them.
Vampires have no way of sensing 'amount of blood' only that 'there is blood' so they wouldnt be able to tell that the human's are infact humans down to blood alone..

I hope that made sense :D it'd be great if you could join! x

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Good question, what do werewolves turn into wolves or the man beast?

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:15 am

>stil Mousie on her other profile< Hmm, i'll leave that up to you! :P

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Idyllic_Phantasm on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:22 am

Hello,

Is this roleplay starting any time soon? I'm just curious because if it starts I wouldn't be able to reply for some time..
So you see, imagination needs moodling - long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering. - Brenda Ueland

Idyllic_Phantasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:44 am

>still Mousie< How comes?
Tbh if we dont get some more characters it wont be starting at all! But in the meantime i discovered this rp below and it'd be great to rp with you guys somehow if this doesn't take off so if any of you fancy joining i reckon it'd be good. ((its not my rp someone elses i just spotted it on the new rp tab))

roleplay/avolair-academy-academy-for-the-supernatural/

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!