Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love is dead (always accepting)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Love is dead (always accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:37 pm

This is placed in medieval times. The people in this time have powers; they only share (tell them to) their powers with people that they are truly close to. They are very powerful, and fight one another for powers, because, upon killing someone stronger than you, you acquired some of their power, but not all of it. And the more people you killed with the same power (which it was exceptionally hard to find people with the same powers) then you would gain more and more powers in that type. All people have common, general powers as well. Like blocking, shielding, minor healing, etc.

Bella Alary- Power of fire. And power of death. Which she gained from killing someone. She’s 17, and this is what she looks like when she is in her element of fire and the hair and cloths is how she looks when she’s pretty normal and she’s covering up her powers;

This is how she looks in her element of death, and when she’s around people she really trusts;

And element of deceit which she got from killing;

This is Jasper in his element of blood, hard to explain his power, but he can drain the blood from people unless they can block him with their general powers. Jasper is 17 This is him in his element of blood as I’ve said and what he shows to people he truly trusts;

This is him in his element of seduction, this power is purely described in its name, but it is more intense;

This is him in normal every day to every day look;

This is Jeremiah in his element of war and day to day, he is 18 and the strongest of them;

And of leadership, he can sway people easily;

Jedidiah is 19, and the element of darkness and stealth;

And of life;

His first picture is what he looks like, just with red hair.

OOC:
CheeseBabi08 is playing as Jeremiah
Last edited by Krisuvial on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Love is dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:52 pm

(Not as long as you think, and I need a Jasper, Jeremiah, and Jedidiah...and others. The three boys preferably played buy guys.)

Bella sat, perched on the branch of a tree, playing with the string hanging off of her brother’s pants. As she was looking down, she heard wind gust past her face, and several seconds later she felt a sharp stinging on her left cheek. She softly placed her white finger tips against the stinging, and pulled away a bloody hand. Jumping down from the tree she prepared herself in a position that prepared her to fight. As she looked around, she saw three large men around her own age, about; 17, 18, and 19. Her face remained calm but there was horror raging inside her as she realized that they were running at her.

They stopped just short of running into her, and their faces were awestruck. Her blank face turned into a frown of dissatisfaction. The biggest and strongest of them, the one that looked to be around 18, laughed out loud and said many things, some of which included the words, “it’s a girl,” Pants,” and “ha-ha”. Then he stopped short in his laughing and jokes, and went through his vocabulary of curses. “Shit Jasper, what have you done?” He said, addressing the youngest and most beautiful of them.

“Would never have known it was a girl.” He said slowly, shaking his head and gave a slight laugh. Bella’s hair was in a precise bun and she wore no makeup. Her pants and shirt replaced the norm of a dress for a girl. And she wore men’s shoes.

“We saw you sitting in the tree just a little too late my lady. What were you doing up there, might I ask? And are you alright?” The one named Jasper said in his musical, deep voice.

“I’m fine,” Bella said, “And I was hiding. My cousin Lady Annette caught me shooting a bow, in men’s clothing. The shooting was enough, but the clothes I think just about killed her.” She looked away from them in her disgruntled mood.

“You? Shooting a bow?” The larger of the two said.

“Jeremiah!” Jasper whispered, embarrassed.

“No, it’s alright.” Bella quieted him. “Yes, me. I was also working on sword work. And I’ll bet I’m better than you.” She challenged the biggest one.

“You hear that Jeremiah, she thinks she can beat you,” The oldest one piped in, and she “hmphed” him with a playful smile.

In the background, they all heard the sound of a trumpet, which meant a search was about to happen, in which the king’s guards would search all the towns people and chose half a dozen to be killed. “Too many alive in the town” they said as an excuse. The group of four all looked at each other, and ran into the woods as fast as they could, away from the guards and their death penalties.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CheeseBabi08 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Jeremiah ran noislessy through the woods, along side Jedidiah and Jasper. He heard the horns blowing further and further away now. "Lets stop...I think we are in the clear." He stopped running, and the wind stopped flowing through his hair. He shook his hair out of his face, and stood there, staring at the other two. "Anyone know who she was?" His eyebrows arched over his dark eyes, and he watched them. His thoughts ran back to the girl in the tree, she hadnt looked like a girl at first...it just wasnt right for women to wear men's clothing. I put them in harm's way, she had seemed like the type to not really CARE if she was in harm's way.
Image Image Image

Let the color illuminate your world...

Me 'N' Mitch 4 ever!!!! 2gether since 10-12-07

CheeseBabi08
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:42 pm

Bella looked back over her shoulder and saw, just a few hundred yards away, that the three men were standing there, huddled, and talking in hushed voices. She reached one gentle hand to her hair, and pulled the bun out. Her mind, in the form of anger, transformed her element from normal, to her Death element. Her brown hair grew, to a longer reddish black color, and her muscular body turned to a slender, delicate one. Her skin grew even paler and her eyes turned to a deep red. Deep cuts began to form along her arms in some select places, and the corset she was wearing showed her new formed delicacy. Her makeup became darker, making her eyes more intense, and she frowned.

Bella began to walk towards the group of men. Her hair naturally blowing in the wind. In her fresh fragility her shoulders naturally hunched in on her body, making her look vulnerable. From the outside, you would think she would be easily killed, but in the element of death, she could very simply kill someone trying to harm her.

As she approached them, she looked up, the wind sending chills up her spine. She looked as she had before, just, more beautiful, and more like a girl. Part of her element of deceit gave her a tip that said there were men searching the woods. “I know you do not trust me, but, please, come with me. They are coming this way, and, I do not want to be discovered. I would not wish their type of death penalty on anyone.” She looked in the directions of the silent thoughts that she could slightly hear. “Quickly. Run.” She led the way to a secluded waterfall. They would only have to wait there for a few more hours, but it was safest there.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CheeseBabi08 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:55 pm

Jeremiah ran behind the girl and looked up when they came to the waterfall. He stopped running just in time to not topple into the water. He shook back his hair once again and looked at the girl he was standing next too. "Who are you exactly?" He didnt recognize her at all from before, he knew somehow it was the same girl. He watched her silently, keeping his distance, and not allowing the other two any closer.

CheeseBabi08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby green25814 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:05 pm

Something caught his eye. At first he wasnt sure what it was. That often happened to Jasper. He was a dreamer, a man who lived in his own bubble. The he saw her. She was a girl, he knew, though she hardly dressed it.. but it was not her physical features which caught his eye.. no it was something in her nature. Jasper frowned as Jeremiah turned, chasing after her, and without thinking, he too move forwards, breaking out into a sprint.

'Hey.. Miah.. wait..' His words were cut off as he saw the man standing next to the girl, speaking lowly. Jasper couldnt help it. He simply stared, unable to explain why.

green25814
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CheeseBabi08 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:12 pm

Jeremiah looked at Jasper, questions rising in his eyes. He stepped towards Jasper, "What is it?" He felt the girls presence behind him and turned seeing someone else with her, he quickly backed up. He thought that she had set them up, he stood between Jedidiah and Jasper, glaring forward. His shoulder were set, and his back ridgid, his muscles slightly bulging, for he was extremely tense. He waited for Jedidiah to respond to him, telling him whatever is was he needed.

CheeseBabi08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:15 pm

(I’d prefer a BIT longer posts, lol, sorry)

Bella looked at the man Jeremiah, “Shhh” she hushed him, holding up one finger. “There too close for us to talk loudly.” She listened with her “second” ear, and then let her hand fall to her side. “Yes, I’m the one from before; this one is just less threatening. Well…in looks.” She took a breath; it was a labor just to talk. This body for the Death element was easily hurt. It was fragile, and took a strong person to man it. “My name is Bella.” She whispered, attempting to save her energy. “You don’t need to stay that far from me, I’m not going to hurt you. Just make sure you don’t touch me.” As she took in another ragged breath, she began to fall to the ground in exhaustion. The young, beautiful boy rushed forward and grabbed her arm before his brothers could stop him. Bella looked up at him, horror in her eyes, and ripped her arm out of his hand, and fell and his her forehead on a rocks edge. The cut wouldn’t have been bad on anyone else, but in her current element, she bled a lot, but pushed them away with hand gestures when they came at her. “Do. Not. Touch. Me. I told you.” She shook her head, and placed on hand on the cut. She looked at Jasper, he was sitting on the ground, pale as a ghost, propped against a tree. “I’m sorry.” She whispered. No one knew for what she was apologizing for, but she knew she had put a poison in him, and it had begun to kill him. He would live, but he was in pain.

(And I’ll post from Jasper’s and Jedidiah’s perspective now, but you can go ahead and post.)

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:22 pm

Jasper reached out to catch the girl, and felt a pain reach his heart. It felt as if it was ceasing to work, and the blood wasn’t flowing there. As soon as she threw his arm away, he felt instant relief. His thoughts were sluggish, but he could still think. “What…what…is…she?” He couldn't come up with a logical response in his current state. His face was pale, and he could tell. His whole body was freezing, and it tingled. He was shaking, and couldn’t stop it from happening. As he stood against the tree, he saw the blood that had formed on the girls head. She didn’t seem concerned, but she was bleeding much more than anyone person should from that. He wanted to go and help her, but his body wouldn’t respond to him, so he eventually gave up, and sat, propping himself against a tree, his head leaning to the side in fatigue.

(I know mine are short now, but I have to write 3)
Last edited by Krisuvial on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:25 pm

(I honestly can't even come up for one for Jedidiah right now...I'll do it later. Or we can just wait for someone else to take his part.)

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CheeseBabi08 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:35 pm

((sorry lol its taking me a min or two to get into the grooooove))

Jeremiah stood motionless as he watched the events unfold. He was horrified at the sight of blood flowing so freely from the poor girl, named Bella's forehead, he did as she told them to do and not touch her. He looked towards Jasper and rushed to his side, something told him not to touch him, but he couldnt bear to see Jasper like this. He looked towards Bella, "What happened to him?" He whispered, he didnt want to push her to much, for he had no idea what was wrong with her. He didnt know if she was going to die, but he knew that the blood loss was going to make a huge impact on it. He crawled over to her with out touching her or her blood. "Is there anything, anything at all that we can do to help you...? And Jasper?"

CheeseBabi08
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:41 pm

Bella saw the fear on the large mans rough face. It softened the way he looked, and she felt sorry for him. It was the first person she had felt honestly sorry for in a very long time. She stood, and turned to him. Sighing quietly to herself, she cleared her throat, and took a deep b reath, making sure she had enough energy to talk through this. “You cannot help me,” she said, placing a cautious finger to the blood, “as for your brother, give him three more minutes, and you should be allowed to touch him freely. You could now, but his blood would take the energy from you, and transfer it to himself.” She took another, ragged, sharp b reath. “It works like this. I can take the life of someone by pouring a poison into them, and in turn, their life and energy is given to me.” Another gasp of air, “This time though, it hadn’t worked. I could give him the poison, but could not take his life or energy. It seemed as though he had done something to me to make me weaker. It has never happened before.” She looked towards the rock where she fell, and touched the cut on her forehead once more. “That is why I fell, had it been normal, I would have had enough energy to catch myself, but even the smallest amount of energy that I had was gone.” Jeremiah looked at her, expecting more. She took in another b reath, “I…I can’t talk anymore. I must sit down.” She looked at him with sad eyes. This was a deadly form, to those around her, and herself. If anyone were to confront her in this state, she would be of no use to saving herself. She sighed at the thought.

Bella watched as minutes passed by and Jeremiah looked at his brother, then back at Bella with a questioning look. She nodded, and pulled her knees to her chest. Her hands pointing outwards, hands limp, and her head resting on her arm. It was a chore for her to take a b reath; she didn’t even have enough energy to switch elements. That meant she would need to drain from someone. With her power, you gained more energy with taking it from someone else, never on your own. You always lost energy, no matter what, until you got a certain point, then you just stayed at that level. The lowest level made any movement a very hard labor, and that was the stage that Bella was at. She looked over at the beautiful boy Jasper with a sad look, and when he looked back at her from over his brother’s shoulder, she closed her eyes. But she did not sleep; afraid she wouldn’t wake up, even though in this element, you could never die of natural causes, only live through the pains of the side effects of the power.
Last edited by Krisuvial on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:21 am

Jasper listened to the beautiful girl’s story. He watched her the whole time, making sure she was alright. She looked so weak; he just wanted to protect her, which he was sure both his brothers also wanted to do the same. She was just so fragile. Three minutes he thought, he sighed in happiness, not much longer. He couldn’t stand being even close to as fragile as her, it frightened him. He gasped when she said that she had not been able to accept his energy. It just shocked him, but after several minutes of thinking, it made sense. A small part of his element of Blood had seeped through to his every day, and had stopped her from taking life from him. He also concluded that if he was in his Blood element, he could probably stop her altogether from even giving him the poison. Smiling at the thought, his brother looked at him concerned, and then back to Bella, getting a consenting nod from her. Jeremiah walked over to him, his hand flailing everywhere around him, not sure what to do. Jasper thought he would need a lot of help, but he could feel that he was stronger now, in just a few moments he would be as he was before. With a little help from his brother he stood, looking around the forest, it was already dark. “Should we head back now, I’m sure they are gone…”

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!