Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Hurts/Cheshire's Regrets

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Love Hurts/Cheshire's Regrets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Alright, well I've been thinking about a emo type of roleplay where every character is left hurt by someone in a very open area for everyone to see in public their junior year of highschool. The people who broke their hearts were jocks and cheerleaders who acted like they loved you in every way shape and form. But, at prom, they crushed you all on stage causing the characters to become emo. They all end up getting caught somehow when they cutting in school by a friend or sibling or even a teacher and got sucked into a depression help club after schools on every friday. The rest would be thought out later with a possible co gm or just me.

Suggestions for the first idea are very much welcome.

Now, another idea would be when Cheshire the cat is forced to kill Alice due to how many times she could of destroyed Wonderland. Of course, he wouldn't want to do it but still would do it sadly due to the White queen's orders. After killing Alice, Cheshire and the hatter as well as a few other fairy tale characters leave their homes to come help wonderland find a New Alice. Soon, they end up going to the real world to find a Alice, only to realize it'll be a challenge since most people don't talk to outcasts. Cheshire the cat is beating himself on e inside though, due to realizing he killed his best friend and the first person he loved. He thinks he could of saved her one more time for good, yet now that it's to late he refuses to open up one they find the new Alice. She's also not to willing to come back with everyone and keeps calling them crazy.

That's all I have right now, and I'd like to know who would join which idea.

Suggestion for both ideas will be rewarded with a cookie! Also, I'm mainly expecting SKILLED role players for each idea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!