Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Hurts|| 2 Males needed, Females also needed.

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Love Hurts|| 2 Males needed, Females also needed.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am

Hey everyone! I've started a roleplay yesterday called "Love Hurts," so I was wondering if anyone could join for a few spots. The roleplays about three teens who were dumped at their school's football game. You see, two of the teens were dating the cheerleader captain and co capain. The last teen was dating the football captain. Their best friends tried to warn them, some more then others. The teens just didn't want to hear it. But now, life for them seems pretty pointless.

So, the teens are dragged into a after school depression program by their best friends.

We have a few spots still open at the moment:

Best friend 1- Was the last to know his best friend was dating the cheerleader and felt hurt. So, he took it out by being a jackass and telling his friend that he should of seen this coming. Best friend 1 didn't care until he found out his friend was cutting.

Best Friend 2- He didn't mean to hurt his friend, but it came out like a insult sadly. He walked in on Emo teen 2 while he was cutting at the park.

Head Cheerleader- She came up with the idea of hurting the teens and fooling them. Only after words did she feel bad for what she did, yet his the fact she did. That is, until she hit her junior year and it was filling the schools the kids were cutting now.

Co Cheerleader Captain- She just went along with it for the hell if it. She truly loved teen 2, but just didn't want to say anything.

Football Captain- He loved head cheerleader, wanting to go along with it for her. He never actually did feel bad until he learned about the cutting.

I'll accept people who aren't the best friends, but I'd love it if someone took one of the roles.

Here's the link for Love Hurts

Sorry, I'm bad at quick summaries. ^^;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!