Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lucky Future. IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Mirrors Edge™(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Hsien turned his head,smiling happily, turned his sleeves towards Kinsey.

"I learnt more about you in that alleyway about your weaknesses then you know..I dont have to stop you to hurt you.."

His small spread machine gun in each sleeve,fired into Kinseys stomach,causes massive pain,not penetrating into his body but enough to cramp him up,It was enough to Hsien to struggle free and begin his run away,it didnt suspect they would leave him alone though.

Hsien was going at a regular running speed at the moment,as he needed to regain some energy from the Electroshock treatment Kinsey so kindly gave him.
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukisod on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Kinsey doubled over at the onslaught. "Kill that little fucker!" Bastion was already on it. Switching out magazine and sending several aimed shots after Hsien who kept jinking out of the way at the last moment. Kinsey recovered enough to send some of his own rounds after him but it was apparent they needed to give chase. Kinsey mentally activated his enhancements and leaped over the car and took off running again after Hsien.
"Perhaps we should perform a study on the effectiveness of studies?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lukisod
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mayflower on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Ocean leant against the wall and took a step out onto the main street and walking straight down not caring who was watching. She glanced around and noticed the people up ahead and twitched her hand towards her pocket.. And again, it seemed unneccesary.

Instead Ocean stayed to the shadows, Listening, i hadnt been in contact with any other human in a while, I took to the darkness instead, it waas a safe choice.
boom shaka laka. -.-

Mayflower
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Hsien saw Kinsley taking the offensive, He smiled,now runnign backwards,to speak with Kinsley.

"Hey..wanna race?"

He shouted back,smiling,expecting him to give a good chase. He began to speed up now,recovering,but once He would be able to get fast enough, He highly doubted that Kinsley would easily catch up.

He began to get faster every dso often,whilst attempting to dodge the bullet, but as this speed,he couldnt stop,If one well aimed bullet got hi,well, it would get very messy on his side.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:05 pm

"Out!" bellowed Nick, prompting his squad to file out from the van and assume a semicircular defensive position around it; he hastily locked the wireless and filed out behind his troops, prepping his weapon and disengaging the safety.

They knelled, bracing their rifles against their knees, and opened up with a barrage of stun-charges and silicon-gel bullets on Hsien. The runner had fallen right into their trap.

The less-lethal barrage would hopefully knock Hsein down, stunning him and winding him. There would be no dodging this barrage.

Carson would intercept Layss.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Hsien took a bullet into the foot,that was enough to put him off balance,he practically did a summersalt/barrel roll into the car,from the intense speed,hitting into the side of it,the Van literally rolled over with Hsien, a loud screech of metal came with it,Hsien coughe dup blood slightly,trying to pull himself up from the wreckage,In a lot of pain. He slowly began to stand up,Thinking,should he blow up..or just go along with it.

He was bleeding quite badly,the damage came from the connection with the van, He highly doubted he would get away, but for some reason he still smiled.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukisod on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Kinsey came barreling around the corner towards the ambush line. Watching as Hsien flew into the van. Kinsey charged every harder and slammed into Hsien hard from behind. Forcing him with sheer body weight against the vehicle wreckage.

"Somebody cuff him!" He yelled to Nicks team. "And make sure you get his legs before you strip search the bastard for any more of his little tricks." He told Hsien through gritted teeth.

Lukisod
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Hsien smiled still,as his body fell fromt he wreckage.

"Boom..or do i go with you..If I boom..It says ive lost,If I dont,Ill get tortured..oh the irony.."

He mumbled,coughing up more blood.

He stood up weakly. Looking into Kinsleys eyes,still smiling,which would probably freak Him out.

"Well..Good race...I guess..you won..Mind if I have your name?...."

Hsien asked politely... His vision beginning to blur.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mayflower on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:18 pm

Ocean watched the police chase and laughed to herself. I hated the police.. I came out from the shadows I quickly tore off the belt and chhecked left then right before entereing the main street, I eyed the people suspiciously and wrinkled my nose at the blood on the floor and tilted my head gently, was it worth it? I toyed with the trigger in my pocket and stood there in deep thought. Untill one of the officers cut me off 'Can I help you Maam?'

Mayflower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 pm

[Err, my officers.]

Nick splatted into the pavement as Hsien whizzed overhead, totaling their van and sending it rolling several times. He kipped up, gesturing for his officers to follow. They circled around the remains of the van, noting the blood and damage but keeping their weapons trained on whoever the hell had rammed them.

Taking Kinsey's words to heart, they took zip-ties to Hsien's wrists and legs, and then they attempted to inject the meta-human with a potent general anesthesia made just for situations like this.

The moment was discretely turned by an officer on the periphery, saying, "This doesn't concern you, ma'am. Please move along."

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukisod on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Kinsey finally took a chance to rest. Seeing Hsien in custody but they still had one more. He radioed bastion.

"Get in the car with Zero and let's go after the girl again." Turning to the officers. "You have my thanks for the assist. But we still have one more out there to catch."

The SUV pulled up and Kinsey jupmped in. They could only hope that she hadn't gotten too far ahead and that she was dumb enough to keep running rather than hide. Tires squealed and they set off down the streets in the direction she had run off in.

Lukisod
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Hsien was somehow sitting upon Kinseys shoulder softly. quite content still.

"So where are we going?..."

He questioned the man,bleeding badly still,and still in his cuffs on his arms and legs.

His vision was blurry to begin with as he became sleepier from the anesthesia drug.He never had a real conversation with the police man so he thought now might be a good time to have one,even though he was slowly falling asleep and bleeding to death,it was all the same to him.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:54 am

Jason

He was in the transport helicopter that was too bring him to the destination of the location of the other people he was working with. He noticed a female on the main street and she looked on his side and a bit dangerous and he liked dangerous so he unbuckled himself from the seat and opened the helicopter door.

"I'll be dropping off here, return to HQ" He yelled over the spinning blades then jumped out the low flying helicopter; holding onto his M16s as he free fall to the ground below which was closer then it first appeared. The impact of his feet hitting the ground made his body tremor and the cement under him crack then he stood up straight turning to the female only a few yards from him.

He walked his way quickly to Ocean not speaking a word until he was standing between both Ocean and the officer "She's with me officer". He turned to Ocean checking her out making sure she was on his team but he wasn't sure then he turned to the officer making the Gatling gun on his back scrape against his back "I'm sure your fine with that".
Stagger is back...So what?...His RP is back!!!

the-crimson-curse-accepting-t39150.html

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mayflower on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:04 am

Ocean raised an eyebrow and snorted 'Wow, Very smooth' She muttered and watched the officers eyes bulge.. Well, This was a different way to enter the real world again. She surveyed the man carefully then smiled 'Oh, So you know me!?' She gloated sarcastically and retrieved her hand from her pocket and narrowed her eyes, 'Im not good with communicating, you might find out if your lucky enough, But may I suggest seems as im "Not with you", Get rid of the police man.. I dont need looking after.' Ocean concluded then turned on her heel and began walking back through the street.. Always stubborn and never accepted help, people would find that out sooner or later

Mayflower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 am

Jason

He cocked his head to the side confused as he watched Ocean walk away from him; with a shook of his head he clipped his guns to the sides of his hips on the belt and followed her. "By the way name's Jason," He said as he walked side by side with her while they walked along the street "i'm not looking after you little girl".

He took a deep breath then continued knowing that she'd be trouble "I just need to know what happened and where are the people i came here to back up against the authority so they could escape" he informed her as he looked around. "Don't tell me they got caught already" He said but was more like talking to himself then anyone.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mayflower on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:16 am

'Ocean' She replied and said nothing about the other comment, she got it a lot. 'Good' She said and turned a corner into one of the moore shadowy streets.. 'How should I know.. I dunno, Police chase? I didnt see much.. You obscured my site' She replied and looked up at the man taking in his apperance and blinked a few times, her eyes adjusting to the light, once she had memorised she looked back down to the floor taking notes of dress code.

'Sorry i wasnt much help, Jack..' She said and shrugged 'I havent seen you before though' Not a trail of emotion nnitted her words together whan she spoke. It was plain and dull.

Mayflower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:20 am

Hsien broke the cuffs,leaping out of Kinseys grip,doding into a nearby street,extremely fast,running donw it,tryong just once more to escape, blood dripped from him in a trail as he ran,vision still blurry from the drug he was injected with, this also slowed down his reaction speed. he eventually fell down unconsious and bloody about half way down the road.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 am

Jason

Followed her still "It's alright" he said staring at her as he walked slowly behind her making sure he didn't bump into her. "You haven't seen me cause i don't do teamwork, usually i work alone," He said answering her suspicion of him since he was new "i was placed to hold back the forces after the two that was sent to destroy the bridges"

"Too bad they got caught" He said with a sigh then placed his hands behind his head and intertwined his fingers as he stared up to the sky. "So i'm guessing you on my side" He said as he glanced down at her small frame.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mayflower on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:28 am

'I guess so, I dont have a reason why im here, i dont have to have one.. because im forgotted' She said with a grim smile and stopped once she came through the shadowy street and onto another one that wound into the confusing town..

She stopped at the corner noticing something in the middle of the street and edged along the wall 'Whats that?' She asked Jason, Bad eyesight waasnt her only weakness.. 'Looks like a person.. You go first' She voulenteered him and stayed put

Mayflower
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:41 am

Jason

He stopped and stared at the direction she pointed him to and with a shrug he walked around the corner. He pulled out his guns and pointed at the person then noticed it was one of his members that he was to protect "What the hell?" he whispered to himself.

stagger
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!