Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lupus Camp

Lupus Camp

a part of “Lupus Camp”, a fictional universe by Rose Lyn.

It is almost impossible to enter this country; unless the person happens to have the blood of their Lupus ancestors. This of course would mean that they were ware wolves. (Lupus is the Latin word for wolf) OPEN!!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lupus Camp”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Lupus Camp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Sorry to sound stupid. whats happening

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:44 pm

oh and i just posted

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:36 pm

So far, Alex got beat up and we are just trying to see if he is okay. They are probably all about to head back to the hall, and camp grounds, because afternoon training already started(says in the last post i made) Thats about it. ^_^

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Your posting next right?

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:52 pm

I just did ^_^

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:02 pm

roleplay/four-witches/

This is another RP of mine, if anyone is interested. Mostly i need male Characters, but girls are good to.

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:09 pm

JustQuit >>> Edit out the part of your post that says how Hera reacted to you...its like god modding, you have to wait until her post to see how she reacts to you leaving. Instead you could say that you just don't care if she is annoyed or something like that.

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:58 am

EVENT

This goes into effect as soon as Hera and Alex get back to camp.<<<<

It is mid day and the afternoon training sessions should be going on at this time. But in the shade of the Hall two people are standing. One a Losasso, the other a Mirakian. They stand in each other’s embrace and whisper into each other’s ears. As their lips meet, not for the first time a wolf burst from the trees near them. The attack is vicious.

The wolf knocks the Losasso man to the ground and its teeth tear into flesh. The girl stands still only for a moment before she drops to the ground and starts screaming. She just sits and screams as one of her own blood line tears the flesh and limbs off of the person she loves. She dares not interfere because she knows that as so as she does the wolf will go after her as well. But she doesn’t stop screaming and the wolf has decided that he is finished with the dead man beneath him and attacks the girl just to make her shut up.

When the bodies are found the boy’s is too ruined to be recognized and the girl’s throat is ripped out. It is obvious a wolf did this but, it is nowhere to be found.

>>>Who ever sees them first sees, them first, you can post like you found them or like you cam upon the people who found them. <<<<<<<<<
Last edited by Rose Lyn on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Huyanna or rose lyn will be posting next if I'm correct(sorry if my constant posting annoys you

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 pm

It is okay ^_^ I believe i will wait for Huyanna to post before i do.

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Just talking for the hell of it. :p
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:04 pm

I guess i will post after school, even if she hasn't i hope she comes back soon i don't want to lose people :(

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Yeah, it would really suck to lose her

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:38 pm

I've posted. Go ahead and post again when ever Kotaro. New rule is being applied, post every 3 days or people will post with out a reply from you. It might be different if someone tells me they wont be posting for some time, but it will depend on how long it will be. As for characters, i will try and recruit more of both genders. You guys can too!

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Where's huyanna she hasn't posted. And oh yeah I just did.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:44 pm

JustQuit, they are out side still, next to the Hall.

I am thinking that if we have no takers within the next day or so i will make another character?

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Ok my bad

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rose Lyn on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:06 pm

it's okay, just read more carefully ^_^

Rose Lyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Posted on it. Ready when you are.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Just posted to

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!