Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lust & Love [Angel & Twilight]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Lust & Love [Angel & Twilight]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:23 pm

Jake chuckled and allowed his lips to brush alongside her jawline. "It was all you, baby." Jake whispered in a seductive tone through Mya's ear.

After her shift, Harper gathered all her stuff, drove to the mall, went into Victoria Secret's, bought a very sexy red outfit for Seth, and went home. Harper parked in front of her house, quickly changed into her newly purchased outfit, and than slipped on a robe she also bought. Harper than knocked on the door.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Mya smiled. "Well then thanks for the credit." she said as she got up. "Shower time." she said as she headed into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She turned on the light and then pulled the curtains back and turned the water on. Stepping into the shower she let the water hit her and let out a sigh of relief.

Seth looked up when someone knocked. He smiled knowing Harper was off work. He walked over and opened the door and stared at her. "Interesting choice of clothing." he chuckled. "I hope thats for me." he added as he let her into the house and closed the door behind her.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Harper sighed and shrugged. "Maybe, but then again, I could have just wore it because I wanted to." Harper said, removing her jacket and turned to face him, revealing the sexy red outfit. Harper's hair fell over her shoulder, her make-up applied on her rather nicely. She smiled. "Do you like?" Harper asked,tilting her head to the side.

Jake chuckled and watched as she went into the bathroom. He slipped on a pair of boxers and walked downstairs. He glanced at the time and it was almost six at night. Have they really been making love for four hours? Jake shook his head and chuckled again as he made a sandwich for Mya and him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Seth smiled. "Of course I like it." he said as he walked over and picked Harper up. He made sure the front door was locked before taking her upstairs to their room and laying her down on the bed. He crawled on top of her. "I missed you today." he whispered before kissing her neck as his hands rubbed her sides.

Mya finished her shower and got out a few minutes later. She dried off and wrapped the towel around her before going back to their room and changing into one of Jake's tshirts and a pair of his boxers before going downstairs and smiling. "Hey." she siad.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Harper giggled and closed her eyes, letting out a soft moan. She smiled. "I missed you too." Harper said in a low and soft whisper, her hands remaining on his back.

Jake glanced uo and smiled. "You look so sexy in my clothes." Jake said, kissing her as he handed her plate with her food on it. "There ya go." Jake said to her.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Seth smiled and bit down on her neck gently as one of his hands went into her panties. He pulled back. "I can tell that you really missed me." he said chuckling before biting her again.

Mya giggled and blushed. "I do." she said as she looked down at herself in his clothes. "Thank you." she said and took her plate of food. She picked up her sandwhich and took a bite.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Harper laughed and nodded. "Of course. Don't I always?" Harper asked, then groaned out softly, her eyes shutting closed.

Jake smiled and ate his food. "Than again, you would still look beautiful even if you were dressed in nothing but cow shit. But my favorite outfit for you is... nothing."

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:59 pm

"Of course." Seth said with a smile as he kissed her neck.

Mya giggled. "Ew cow shit." she said as she took another bite of her sandwhich and continued eating. "So what do you want to do after this?" she asked.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:25 pm

Jake smiled. "I better get ready for work. Only got three more hours left with you." Jake said and finished the rest of his food. "I'm going to take a shower." Jake said as he kissed her on top of the head and went upstairs.

Harper smiled and closed her eyes when feeling his lips along her neck.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:45 pm

[[im thinking about quitting gateway for good soon.]]

Mya frowned but nodded. "That's okay." she said with a smile as she got up and got dressed. "I'm going to go eat something." she said with a smile as she went downstairs.

Seth smiled and continued kissing her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:55 pm

[[ :-( y leave me... ]]

Jake got into the shower and let the warm water soothe him. A little bit later, he was out, drying off, all dressed in his uniform, and kissing Mya good-bye. He was than off to work.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:59 pm

[[because i have a couple of reasons. i probably won't be on this much this summer the site is super slow and making me mad and i've run out of people to roleplay with..no one wants to do roleplays with me anymore.]]

Mya waved and made herself something to eat and then went into the living room. She sat down on the couch and began eating her bowl of cereal.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:16 pm

[[we can start another one if u want plz dont leave me! :-( :-( :-(]]

Jake was at work, doing his paperwork, frowning. He'd much rather be at home, with Mya, making love to her, feeling her soft and gentle lips on his own.

Harper giggled as she returned the kiss.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:19 pm

[[you always save our roleplays for last =/ we can. i can't think of anything right now though and im probably getting off at 8:30 or so because i stayed up till 1am last night working on a paper and im tired.]]

Mya decided to text Jake even though she knew he was probably working. I miss you already. :( she sent the text to Jake and let out a sigh.

Seth smiled. "I love you."

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:32 pm

[K K Lol, I save them for last, because I like them a lot more than my others, honest! :-D]

Jake quickly flipped his phone open and smiled, he texted her back. I miss you more. He sent it, and than continued working.

Harper smiled. "I love you more." She said to him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:01 pm

[[can you think of an idea for our new roleplay?]]

Mya smiled as she got the text message and then decided to go take a long hot bubble bath to relax.

Seth smiled and kissed his girlfriend.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:48 pm

[[Hm... Nope. You?]]

Harper returned his kiss, removing her top off her.

After he finished his shift, Jake packed up quickly and almost ran to his car, he than drove home.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:54 pm

[[hmm. my boyfriend just sent me a cute picture and he looks very edieble XD oh um..shit..how about two friends who are both raped by the same guy two days apart and neither of them tell the other but then they both become pregnant and both babies belong to the boy who raped them?]]

"Well I must say..I do love your naturals." Seth said as he massaged her breasts.

Mya was just getting out of the bath tub when she noticed the time. Jake was on his way home.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:04 pm

[[Ah, I like that one :-D Hm, instead of friends can they be like cousins, sisters, something along those lines?]]

Harper giggled. "Really? What a... big.. coincedence, I should say the exact same thing." Her hand than slipped into his boxers.

Jake stopped to buy a bouquet of roses and a heart shaped box full of chocolates. He knocked on Mya's door and waited for her to answer.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:08 pm

[[Sure. Sisters. Want me to make the thread or you? and we'll both take turns playing the boy. like you play him when he interacts with my character and i'll play him when he interacts with yours.]]

Seth smiled. "Well you should." he said with a smile.

Mya slipped into a shirt and Jake's boxers before going to answer the door. She opened it and smiled. "Welcome back." she said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!