Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lust & Love [Angel & Twilight]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Lust & Love [Angel & Twilight]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Alright :-D Character sheets and you get to post first :-D Yay!

Name- Harper Evans
Age- 23
Appeareance- Image
Divorced, Married, Engaged, Widow, or In a Relationship- In a relationship [with your guy character]
Personality- Harper is usually your average, nice, funny girl. She likes to try to make things better and help other people. Harper will be on of the nicest people you'll meet in your lifetime.
History- Harper had your average life. She grew up in a rich family. When she was 15, her mom and dad died in a really bad car accident, she had no other family memebers living or that wanted her to stay with them, so she just was put with a foster family. Harper was Prom Queen at her Senior Prom when she was seventeen, she still has that crown and sash. Harper went to college for several months, but dropped out when she realized what she really wanted to do, be a volunteer and help out at homeless shelters and animal shelters. Harper has her own apartment and three cats and two dogs, she has around four of five gerbils and three hampsters. Harper is in a strong relationship with a man she has been dating since high school.
Other- Nope

Name- Jake Roberts
Age- 25
Appeareance- Image
Divorced, Married, Engaged, Widow, or In a Relationship- In a Relationship
Personality- Jake is a huge joker. He likes to joke around a lot, but he can have his serious moments sometimes as well. Jake is smart and a huge fan of Slipknot.
History- Jake grew up in a middle-class family. They weren't rich, but they weren't poor either. Jake likes to show his outspoken side the most, rather than his shy side. He is very flirty, but doesn't show it. He loves his girlfriend very much and hopes to soon propose to her.
Other- Nope
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Lust & Love [Angel & Twilight]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Alright but I'm not doing the personality or bio because I'm not feeling well right now. I feel like shit.

Name; Mya Burns
Age; 23
Look; Image
In a relationship

Name; Seth Taylor
Age; 26
Look; Image
In a relationship

Mya rolled over in bed and looked at the time on the clock. 8:37 am. Sighing she rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling. Her boyfriend Jake was still in bed, beside her, she knew because he was still snoring. Looking over at him, she shook him. "Jake get up. It's already past 8:30." she said as she threw the covers back and stepped out of bed, straightening her tanktop and slipping on her slippers before exiting the room and going downstairs into the kitchen.

Seth opened the front door to his house. He had just got off work at 8 but stopped to pick up some breakfast for him and his girlfriend. She was obviously still alseep since it was quiet in their house. Sitting the food on the table, he made his way upstairs to wake Harper up. Once in their room, he walked over, leaned down and kissed her neck, knowing it would wake her up.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Jake just mumbled out something, which probably sounded like a 'okay, hold on', but no one could be totally sure. Jake sighed as he also stood up and slipped on his boxers. He ruffled his black hair and walked downstairs, wrapping his arms around Mya's waist, his lips kissing her neck softly and tenderly. "You look beautiful in the mornings, baby." Jake whispered in a sexy tone in her ear, turning her so he was facing her, his lips meeting hers.

Harper walked out of the bathroom and tried to stifle in a laugh. "Um, hun, you're kissing Kane." Harper said, referring to her Golden Retriever dog, who was laying in their bed, covered up, so it probably did look like her. But Harper busted out laughing anyway.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Mya smiled as Jake wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "I do not." she said when he said she always looked beautiful in the mornings, though the smile didn't fade as he turned her around, their lips meeting. Once she pulled back, she looked at him. "What would you like for breakfast?"

Seth didn't move. He was too exhausted. "Oh well..at least the dog loves me." he said as Kane licked his face. "I got you some breakfast..figured you didn't feel like cooking." he said as he finally stood up and stretched. "I'm going to take a shower." he said before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Jake chuckled as he looked her over completely. "I have one request." Jake said, kissing her deeper, pressing her against the wall, his hand slowly making their way up her top, massaging her breasts, his lips moving on hers and moving to her neck. Jake grinned as he released her. "I'll make us something, you just get dressed, and I'll have it done when you're done." Jake said as he started to get everything out that he needed.

Harper laughed as she caught him and kissed him deeply. "I love you." She said and than watched as he walked into the bathroom. She smiled and followed him, he left the door unlocked, so she got in without any trouble. Harper smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek softly. "I love you, Seth." Harper said as she smiled.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Mya smiled as Jake backed her into the wall and began kissing her. She let out a soft moan as he massaged her breasts and then pouted when he stopped. "You're going to make breakfast? Well thanks." she said with a smile as she slipped away from him. "I'll go get ready." she said before going upstairs to their room to get dressed.

Seth smiled as Harper entered the bathroom. "I love you too, Harper." he said as she wrapped her arms around him. He undressed and checked the water before stepping in. "You might want to go eat though before your food gets cold." he added as he began washing all the dirt off of his body.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Harper smiled and took her robe off, revealing nothing under it. She stepped in after him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Mm, I can always heat it up, right now, I would like to help you clean up some." Harper said to Seth as she smiled and picked up the bar of soap and a rag. She made the rag soapy and began rubbing it slowly and gently on Seth's body, making as pleasureable as possible.

Jake chuckeld when he saw her pouting, he nodded as he began making breakfast. After everything was done, he placed it on two plates. Eggs, bacon, and a piece of toast. He poured some orange juice in two glasses and set them by the plates. He smiled as he waited for Mya to come back downstairs.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Seth chuckled. "That always works." he said as he let her wash his back. "So what are you doing today?" he asked her as he grabbed the shampoo bottle so he could wash his hair while she washed the front of him.

Mya changed into a shirt and a pair of jeans before going back downstairs and smiling at Jake. "Wow..you weren't kidding when you said you were going to make us breakfast." she said with a giggle as she walked over. "Smells good." she said as she sat down at the table.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Jake chuckled. "Told you I was." He said and smiled as he looked at her. "Even more beautiful than before." Jake said as he kissed her forehead. After he ate, Jake walked upstairs and changed into a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt. He didn't have to work until tonight. Jake worked at a fast food resturant, helping prepaire food and everything. At least it was pay.

Harper smiled as she sighed. "Work until five this afternoon." Harper said. She volunteered in the morning at the local animal shelter, which they paid her anyway due to her hard work, and in the afternoon she helped out at the homeless shelter, and she did this three tims every week, she worked at the animal shelter everyday except on weekends. She finished washing him off and smiled. Harper kissed him as she also washed her hair. After she finished, she sighed. "I better hurry up and get ready. I'll eat the breakfast on the way to the shelter." Harper said as she got out and quickly dried off and dressed into her uniform. She put her hair up in a ponytail, kissed Seth, gathered her breakfast and car keys, and left, heading to the shelter.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Mya began eating and smiled. "So what are our plans before you go into work?" she asked him as she picked at her eggs and took a bite. She sipped her orange juice as she waited for his answer. Mya stayed at home. The last job she had, she quit because of sexual harassment from a fellow co-worker. Of course, she never reported the guy. She was too afraid he might come after her if she did.

Seth nodded. "I'll probably sleep some. I have tonight off so we'll have tonight to ourselves." he said before she got out. "I love you Harper. Be careful." he called as she dried off and went to get dressed. Seth got out a few minutes later and went downstairs, after slipping his boxers and a shirt on, and put his breakfast in the microwave before locking the front door and going back up to their room to take a nap.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Harper had finished eating her breakfast and threw it away as she got out of her car and walked into the local animal shelter she worked out. "Hi, Mrs. Durham." Harper said, addressing the owner of the shelter. She welcomed Harper with a warm smile. Harper slipped on the apron with the shelter's name on it.

Jake smiled. "Well, I have several, but there is just one I would love to do." Jake said with a sly smirk showing on his face.

((Hey! I'm watching American Idol and the last dude to perform, Adam Lambert, just finished singing and they compared him to Edward's good looks, and I was like omg, really? And just found out he reads the books and saw the movie and loves it! So, here is a picture of him, I think he is sexy, but do you? Image))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 pm

[[personally? no. he looks like a creepy child molester.]]

Mya smiled. She knew what that was but decided to ask him anyways. "And what would that be?" she asked as she finished her breakfast and juice and then got up. She put her plate and glass in the sink before turning and looking at Jake with a smirk.

Seth slept until noon and then woke up. He made his way downstairs to warm up his breakfast and went into the living room, turning the tv on and began channel surfing.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:15 pm

[[xD i think he is sexy but not like Edward Cullen, of course not, no one to me is sexier than Robert Pattionson.]]

Jake smiled slyly as he stood up, making his wa y over to her. "Mm, I think you know." Jake whispered in her ear seductively. Jake kissed her deeply and romantically.

Harper let out a low and soft sigh as she drove home to eat lunch. Harper parked her car in the driveway and got out. She walked in and smiled. "Seth? You home?" Harper called out as she walked to the living room and found him sitting on the couch, watching T.V. Harper smiled and walked up behind him. She covered her hand over his eyes, a smil on her face. "Guess who." Harper said.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:00 pm

[[whatever you want to think dude]]

Mya smiled and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. She pulled back a moment later. "Maybe I do know but maybe you should take me upstairs and show me again." she said with a smile as she pressed herself against him.

Seth smiled. "Is it Harper?" he asked as he moved her hands away and looked up at his beautiful girlfriend. "Why yes it is." he said with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:42 am

[[but he do sing pretty good lol]]

Harper smiled as she lifted his chin up and kissed him. "Correct." Harper said as she walked to the kitchen to find herself something to eat for lunch. Around three she would go to the animal shelter and help serve supper. She found some sandwich stuff, bolonga, cheese, mustard, ketchup, and a bag of sour cream and onion potato chip. She found her a can of Dr. Pepper and bagan to eat her meal and drink her soda.

Jake smiled. He picked Mya up bridal style and carried her upstairs. "Are you sure? This could be extremely dangerous." Jake warned slyly.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:41 pm

[[i wouldn't know]]

Seth looked back at her. "Do you have time to come watch some tv with me?" he asked as he moved over on the couch, making some room for her.

Mya nodded. "Positive." she said with a giggle.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Jake shrugged. "If you think it is safe." Jake said and chuckled as he kissed her deeply. He slowly began removing her top, than her bottoms and did the same with himself. He kissed her neck next softly, working his way back to her lips.

Harper smiled and kissed him deeply. "I would really like to, but I need to leave for the homeless shelter, and now before I'm late." Harper said and smiled.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Mya smiled. "It's beyond safe." she said as he took off her top and then her jeans. She smiled and stepped out of them and looked at him. "Good thing we have the house to ourselves." she said with a smile as she let out a soft moan when he kissed her neck.

Seth frowned but nodded. "That's fine." he said. "I'll always see you tonight and get to spend all night with my wonderful girl." he said with a smile as he got up to give her a hug and a kiss.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Harper smiled and kissed him. She never wanted to let him go, ever, but sighed as she pulled back and grabbed her jacket and keys. She got back into her car and drove to the homeless shelter.

Jake chuckled as he glazed his eyes over her beautiful body. He kissed her on the lips deeply, his hands gently squeezing her breasts. She than began to make his way inside her...
(Skip)

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:56 am

Seth frowned and let out a sigh. "Now I'm going to be bored the rest of the day." he mumbled to himself as he flipped on the food channel and smiled.

Mya was now laying next to Jake and smiled. "That was fantastic." she whispered as she leaned over and kissed him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!