Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lyles House for 'Gifted' Teens

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Lyles House for 'Gifted' Teens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:56 pm

I followed her down in time for her comment about being the only girl. "Hey, so what? That just means less competition for Black Rose." I said with a real, non-wicked laugh. "Just kidding."
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:02 pm

Ananeko smiled back laughing as well, to tell you the truth she thought he was cute. She looked down again at the new kid. "He looks like one of those kid's who totally think they rule everything, or maybe not,I wonder what newbie's name is?". she continued to stare but still keeping out of sight. "I wonder," she looked at nik. " So black rose are you going top be daring and be the first to meet him..?"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:17 pm

[I declare thee my best friend. :)]
"Eh, why not? I'll make him psycho after a week..." I hopped down the stairs and hit the couch in front of him. "Hey, newbie. You kept us waiting... I don't take too kindly to that sort of thing..." I threatened as vines slowly crept along the back of the couch and swiftly moved so that it kept him immobilized.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:23 pm

[awesome new best friend :3]

Ananeko watched from the top of the stairs. She watched as he creeped his little vines along the couch. It was quite interesting to watch, they looked so pretty, the different greens and the roses, oh god the roses were beautiful, but she would never forget how deadly they could be. While she awaited the assessment of the new she pulled out her sketch book and began to draw just his vines and nothing else.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:21 pm

Noir stuck her hands and legs out trying to stop her father from pushing her out the back of the minivan and wined. "I dont want to go to an insane school!!" Her dad continued to push and eventually she fell out and did a faceplant onto the ground and her bags landed besides her. The car sped off and Noir stared in disbelief and then grabbed her bags and looked at the gate and pushed it in and walked up the path after she heard the gate click closed. Noir silently walked up the stairs and kicked opened the door and walked in and looked around. She saw some kids bugging another kid and a emo boy was smirking as he had vines crawling up the back of the couch. "Hey the emo guy how about you stop picking on the other guy?" Noir shouted over to the group of students.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fred-Cody on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Thomas came back down the stares just as Noir walked into the house. He raises a brow, just now noticing 'Flower guy' was pestering one of the 'new kids'. He sighs and shakes his head as Noir speaks up to defend him.

" You might as well save your breath... Flower boy here doesnt care about anyones life.. and He isnt gonna stop inless you force him. " He studies Noir for a moment before snapping his fingers. Thumping sounds can be heard coming down the stairs, as Crumble comes to join Fred. " and it would be ashame for your pretty self to get hurt fighting this idiot.. "

Fred-Cody
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Noir glared at the rock boy and then dropped her bags. She got really pissed and gripped her hand and her hand went on fire and she went over the the emo boy and ripped him away from the other guy and gripped his t-shirt with one hand and her other hand was shoved near his face and was burning the tip of his hair. "I said emo boy leave the guy alone..." Noir glared daggers into the emo boys eyes and was ready to burn his hair off to make him stop bullying the guy.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fred-Cody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:03 am

Thomas blinks, then smiles widely. He shakes his head.

" You know what I take back what I said earlier.. You all arnt boring.. as a matter a fact.. most of you are nuts! " He laughs slightly.

" I'm gonna like it here... oh! and try not to kill him to quick there 'Flame Girl' .. I want to have some fun later myself.. " Thomas clearly no longer cares about getting kicked out. He rests his back on 'Crumble' once again, and crosses his arms watching the show.

Fred-Cody
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:20 am

Noir looked at the rock boy and glared at him too. "My name is not flame girl, my name is Noir Doux..." Noir turned her attention back to the emo boy and frowned. "Are you going to answer plant boy?" Noir increased her flames and singed some of his hair.

"If you fucking do that to someone else again I wont just singe your hair...I'll make you a pile of ash.." Noir let go of the boy and pushed him away. She looked at her hand and stoped the flame that was surrounding her hand and then jogged over to her bags and went up the stairs and looked at the hallway on each side of her. She walked to a door numbered 6 and she went to another door and ripped the 4 off and hammered it to her door. She looked inside the room and the walls were silver and the bed was big and shockingly blue with a big black cross pattern across the sheet. She smirked and went inside the room and slamed the door shut.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:31 am

Headcase got up and headed out of his room and walked passed Noir as she slammed her door shut. "Well at least there's more than one girl here now..." He said to himself as he continued to walk and saw the other new kid and that the plant kid was screwing him. "Not again... Plant Loser... just wait a little bit for once... i know that you have some dumb obsession with killing people so that people give you attention since you know everybody hates you but just wait for once..." Headcase said grinning.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:48 am

I got up off of the ground and laughed. "You people need to learn to take a joke." I said. "And chill pills. Especially Short Fuse." I added, talking about the bitch who singed some of my hair. I ran up to my room and purposely bumped hard into Stoner on the way up.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:05 am

Ananeko had just witnessed an all out fight, well kinda a fight. She was a little annoyed with the new girl, she had no right to lay her hands on him, and even if he didn't quite, she would stop him. " Hey fire girl, just cool it ok, no body is going to do anything to the new kid so just back off ok" she quickly turned around and went upstairs to her room. she got under her sheets, turned off all the lights and just sat there in the dark.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:00 pm

I heard Ananeko yelling and her door slam. I left my room and walked to her room. I knocked twice and walked in. I hit the lights. "Y'know, flowers don't bloom well with no light." I said and jumped onto her bed and landed at her feet. "Thanks. That was cool how you stood up for me...." I said, hoping to get her out from the covers.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Ananeko wasn't scared of the dark, just things that moved in the dark, and all she had time for was to see that something was at the foot of her bed. She screamed and jumped of in a matter of seconds she was on her wall to much light to quick and to much movement. "Oh! it's only you, Jeez you almost gave me a heart attack!" she laughed at herself. "Oh yea sure thing no problem, She had no right to do that it was completely uncalled for" . She sat down on the floor right where she was, she wasn't being lazy she just didn't fell the need to make unnecessary movements.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Noir put her bags down on the bed and looked around the room. She saw a desk, a dresser, a mirror, a t.v, some shelves that were low and high, a window behind her bed and a dog bed. Noir took out her clothes and put them in the dresser and then put her labtop at the desk and set some pictures and some rocks with pantings on the shelves. She also took out a big carboard word that spelled out 'Ookami' and was black with blue and green painting on a high shelve. She put her other belongings in random spots and then sprawled on the bed. She looked around and eyed the dog bed.

"So they even know about that.." Noir spoke to herself and then took a whisle that was around her neck and blew air into it. Noir then got up and went outside her room and jumped down the stairs and ran outside and saw her dog crawl underneath the gate. Noir smiled and ran up to the dog and hugged it.

"Hey wolf.." The dog was actually a wolf that seemed under control. The wolf was white with blue eyes and had a black streak down its spine. A voice that sounded like a teenage boy rang out in her head: "It it good to see you again Noir.." Noir smiled and pat the wolf on the head. "It good to see you again too...boy.." Noir then took out a blue collar and put it around his neck.

"Come on wolfie..there is even a bed for you in my room.." Noir wrapped her arms around the wolf and picked him up and ran back into the house and straight up the stair and into her room but did not close the door yet. She set wolf down infront of her bed.

"This is my room wolf..dont mark it.." The wolf made a huge sigh and Noir laughed.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:38 pm

(I forgot tomention this but now boy are allowed in the girls rooms after 9:00 P.M Or before 7: 30 A.M Also SLOW DOWN with the posting guys and you may choose if you wish to have a roomate just not one of the opposite sex.)

Chloe grabbed her bags and headed up to her room and set her bags down the room was a powdery blue color but that would soon change she had been told earlier that all patients may do as they wish to their rooms So she was going to paint hers Blue with purple vertical strips unless she gat a roommate then she would do what they wanted or eventually they would come to a decision about it.

Unpacking all of her clothes from her suit cases she put them in her new dresser then went and put her bedding and stuff on her new bed.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:16 pm

I moved on the floor next to Ananeko. "Yeah, it was. I wish I'd been there. That would've been pretty sick, love." I said with another non-wicked smile. "So, how'd you end up in this godforsaken place?"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Ananeko nodded. "That's another story". She laughed a little trying to get her story together. "Well I always go to the little corner market down the street, and there was this boy, He's like really tall and has like really long arms." She jumped off the floor, and started to animate her story. "He was always there and always picked and pushed me around, but I had just unlocked my power a few weeks ago and was not up for it that day, so has he began his little taunts and the normal bully stuff I kinda veered off so I wouldn't have to b involved." She waved her hand in a 'shoo' motion.

"So then He corners me, and Starts to hit and kick me, all I remember was getting really mad and shouting some words, A demon looking thing appeared next to me, he pulled the boy up by his collar slammed him against the wall and and began to surround them both his this creepy orange aura, all I remember doing was watching and after about five or six minutes I shouts the sames words as before and he disappeared and the boy fell unconscious."

Ananeko cocked her head to the side and made crosses across her eyes with her hands. "See the thing is other people saw what had happened and then the boy is now in the mental hospital so, they said I was demented so the sent me here, that's the story" She sat down on her bed exhausted from all the talking.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:20 pm

I put my hand on her shoulder and put on the wicked smile. "That's sick! I mean, really! I wish I could have been there! I would've been cheering you on!" I said with a posessed-sounding chuckle. "Real badass, mate. Real gutsy."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Ananeko laughed at his reaction. "Yea of course you would have, but I really do wish that I hadn't scared the boy that much, I mean I got mad at him but I'm not that...we'll maybe I am but he's was seriously shaking, i went to go visit, cause my parents made me go like, apologize , He screamed non stop for 5 minutes and then scrambled to my foot and wouldn't let go until I said I forgave him for his wrong doing, then he said he'd kill himself and went to cry in the corner," she shivered a little at the thought. " My Parents didn't even help, bastards" she then covered her mouth "Opps, I'm not supposed to say that, 'Cussing isn't for young ladies'". She did her best to impersonate her mom, the pointing of the finger and all.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!