Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

...Maker, Destroyer, the Ominous Sage (OOC/Sign ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

...Maker, Destroyer, the Ominous Sage (OOC/Sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Kutla, a simple village. From huts to houses, from smiths to farmers. A generally peaceful land that showed promises of a future, despite being so isolated from larger places. It was here that people could live happily ever after in a quiet environment. Alas, the story would just begin for Kutlans, as they began to disappear...

He awoke. As if from an afternoon nap, eyes opened and hands quickly rubbed away at them. Yet, this rest didn't bring any desired results, had he gone crazy? What was that place? There appeared to be nothing, the ground felt not solid nor liquid. Even so, Lith didn't feel himself fall, the young man just... Felt.

"Welcome, child."

The wicked, echoing thunder that was this voice spoke from everywhere. The ground Lith 'stood' on, the entire surrounding talked, and even if the words told a greeting, the macabre tone said otherwise.

"What the--"

"Confused, are we? They all are. The reason you cannot see anything is because your mind is uncapable of understanding what goes on here. Soon, though, I'll make sure you do exist. I have watched you with interest, you are a... Very odd soul. Clearly, one so quirky and unorthodox as yourself deserves a gift, no?"

A chuckle, devious and sarcastic in nature was let out closely. Guffawing still, what little manners of human beings it understood showed.

"My name is unimportant, so I will not say it. What matters is you are here to entertain me. I am bored, as where I exist, nothing but energy lives; Ethèr is nothing but energy to destroy, to create... This place? It was made from my plane of existence, thus making it Ethèrian in nature. But I shan't ramble anymore, a present for someone as unique as you is..."

Light currents began to pick up inside the 'place', Lith shivered with cold and managed to stutter a reply, or so he would have should his gift not have arrived.

"I-I I-I'm not a d-dam-damn clown. Y-you--"

Head leaning back, it was the end of the young man, his gift had been the reason to live. If a human being were to be shown something outside their plane they could not comprehend, they'd find themselves dead from the sheer amazement. However, should this gift be something they could understand, a new reality would be open to them, they were to entertain this being, through whatever means he wished...

"Pathetic. I give you the biggest secret you could want to know and you repay me with death? And a sudden one at that. Ah... No matter, there are plenty more where you've come from. Plenty more that can bring me what I want. I wish to see you people kill a deity, show me what your will can do, let me see what it means to be human! I bid you farewell, child. May you rest in peace... Maker, Destroyer, I am the Ominous Sage. Hold that in mind even in death."

The raspy, macabre voice was interrupted by another, as the two could comprehend the existence of the pure Ethèr and its makings.

So, Omni... You never grow tired of greeting these children? They seem quite weak, I may be merely the painter, but if you're giving me paint, make sure it's worthy of our paper.

Maker? So we use our earthly names now? Do not worry, for the next that come will be worth it. Our planet has been made, all we need is Destroyer to keep the Ethèr useable, and well... More humans, the ones that live here in Urken are too few to populate it and evolve, they know nothing yet.

Omni, Maker. Quit rambling. Am I the only one that will work? It is after all, your job to get this place full and it was you that wanted entertainment, 'Ominous Sage'" It's just my job to keep the place defended, back in Ethèr they plan to run us down, you know. We're using a planet to create a weaker one, just for... Fun? I suppose immortality can grow tiring. Even if it is limited. Now, you two... Keep going with your work.

For a place without bodies, the voice was clearly directed at 'Omni', as Destroyer's menacing tone warned of what could happen should they not use their time well.

This isn't a bowl for my own spoon, but the current Urkens have no desire to kill us, the last time I took earthly shape and spoke with one... Well, they're in love with what we've done. The human was willing to protect this place to the death, but maybe just because he knows it isn't real...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all that said, allow me to clarify some OOC things!

Ethèr is the planet the trio hail from, Ethèrian is anything made from its energy. Another thing I did not clarify was Urken, the planet made from Ethèr. The general idea is that of a more diverse version of a fantasy earth. That meaning, there may be places where rocks rain, where sleep gas seeps naturally from the grass, though I will be sure to elaborate what place you get sent to in the beginning and in the case of you starting out in Urken already, you're expected to explain where you are - the beginning 'chamber' is only until one is given a gift. Further doubts may be taken up to me.

Rules

1. Godmodding? Yes, but restricted to permission from the other user.
2. No one-liners! I don't wish to place a paragraph minimum as there is writer's block and the like, but I will give you a warning if I find your posts too short. A healthy, casual reply should consist of around 2 well-sized paragraphs, more is obviously preferred.
3. Your use of English isn't expected to be perfect, but do run a spell check before posting to prevent typos and proofread before clicking that shiny submit button.
4. Love is a 'dry' yes, that meaning, it isn't encouraged, but allowed. Anything involving nitty-gritty is taken to the PMs or implied.
5. Potty mouth? I've no problem with it, but please make your posts something we can read, and should another member have an issue with it, you'll be asked to stop.
6. You may not post in the IC until you've been approved.
7. No real activity restriction, but if you're leaving for some time or quitting altogether, tell us in the OOC!
8. You may take on the role of Maker, Destroyer or Omni, that is with my permission.
9. No character limit, if you can keep up with two, you may use two. Keep in mind your post quality is expected to be the same.
10. These rules may change at anytime and you're expected to read them frequently in case they do change.
11. Aggressive gifts (read: superpowers) are limited to a proportion of your human limits, that meaning, one capable of telekinesis wouldn't lift too much above what he could physically. Or a pyromance wouldn't be able to create fire/could only create as much as a tenth of his blood turned to fuel could, etcetera, etcetera.
12. In reference to the above rule, passive gifts will not allow for time traveling or mind reading, the reason is obvious.
13. Any doubts about gifts, or anything else may be taken up to myself, but refrain from posting OOC in the IC thread, as both are constantly being watched: fourth wall, buddy.

Character sheet:

Name:
Gift: (Leave blank if you're in Kutla, whoever is Omni will assign you a gift. Those whore are in Urken may choose from a certain knowledge, to a special weapon all the way to a 'superpower.')
Appearance: (Descriptions preferred)
Personality:
Say something in character: (Optional for Urkens, Kutlans must fill this out as to give Omni an idea for your gift.)
Weapons: (Not the ones from gifts, naturally.)
Bio:
Notes: (Your characters' quirks, something they're good at, clarifying something, etcetera.)
Last edited by Safisan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: ...Maker, Destroyer, the Ominous Sage (OOC/Sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pomme on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:04 pm

What's the difference between a Urken and a Kutlan?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pomme
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:10 pm

I was positive that was made clear. Kutlans are normal human beings, drifted to Urken by the trio. Urkens were made by said trio and thus, protect their Ethèrian reality.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Is it possible to be a Kutlen brought slightly before the beginning of the story? If not I'll change the following character outline.

Name:Theodore Jemison
Gift: To read peoples intentions as they commit to them (As in, you decide to eat a sandwich with ham and cheese, if he wants to, he can find it out. But if you are like, I am going for food, but don't know what yet, then he would only know that you are hungry.)
Appearance: A very thin guy. He doesn't have much on him besides muscle and a little bit of fat. He is about 6'1 and he weighs around 175 pounds. Not much of a fighter, but carries a knife that can be thrown, but is used for menial tasks. White blond hair and hazel green eyes, high cheekbones, and a bit of scruff along the jawline make him up. Wears slim rectangular glasses.
IC Saying: Must I put this in as he already has one? just to make sure.
Bio: A pretty decent guy. Well rounded and he is a slight bit of a scholar. He reads a lot about topics that are very specific to some people, some that aren't really known to people outside of that group. He laughs easily when around people he trusts, but tends to stay cynical and very much a realist. He has been told that he can be too calculating, cold hearted and introverted, but he is just the way he is, shy around strangers, especially now that they could have powers, but a strong friend when around people he trusts.
Weapons: A long 9" blade that is carried in a horizontal strap along the back of his belt.
Notes: I think I've covered most of it, but he did take self defense classes a while ago to become more social. The social aspect never stuck too well, but the defense has stuck with him.

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pomme on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Name: Candida Riel
Gift: Dynamic speed and strength.*
Appearance: Candida has the apperance of a young being, her gift stunting her growth physically while expanding it widely mentally. Standing at 4'10 and weighing 95 lbs., she poses no threat initially. Her skin is extremely pale and burns easily strong natural light. To prevent this, her arms and leg are wrapped in bandages which she changes frequently. A robe tailored to fit her small frame decorates the rest of her body. Her hair is also very fair and often kept in a long braid. Her eyes are a dark grey.
Personality: Not one for speaking, she is often mistaken for a mute. Will only communicate with fellow Urkens and has a strong prejudice against Kutlans. Prone to sudden violent outburts. Stubborn.
Say something in character: "How strange.."
Weapons: A broad sword that is about the same height as 3/4 as Candida's.
Bio: Candida Riel has been in love with the Voices for as long as she can remember. There is something about being a Urken that stirs something deep down inside her that she cannot understand despite her own gift. As a guardian, she is relentless even when she is lost and has no path to follow. Her wandering nature broke one of the important relationships she had early in her life; a life with a fellow Urken, the only being she cared about besides the creators.
Notes: As mentioned before, she has a strong prejudice towards Kutlans. It can be considered a very passionate jealousy. Candida likes to play mother but loses interest when the person proves to be nothing more than the same as her.

*Gift altered.
Last edited by Pomme on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pomme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Name: 'Omni' - his earthly title as a true name can't be understood by a human being, whether Urken or Kutlan.

Gift: Not a gift, per se, Omni *gives* the gifts made my Maker, and processes Ethèr into energy the previous can use to keep up the world.

Appearance: In Ethèrian form, there is none human beings could comprehend, as such, he appears as the void in the beginning chamber. In an earthly form, Omni takes on a 'neutral' look, at 5'9, his height is normal for both man and woman. Facial features are delicate and the skin is pale. Omni's eye color is black, as well as the hair that stretches down to mid-back's height. Surrounding the right eye is a black circle with a diagonal across it.

Personality: Sarcastic, mean, cold and overall wicked to almost anyone's definition of the word. Urken was created for the sake of his entertainment, so perhaps a good entertainer will prove enough to change that.

Say something in character: "Buzz off, Maker. What I do with the humans is none of your concern."

Weapons: Ethèr, the refined kind.

Bio: Born when energy was, and has fed on it since then. As of recently, Omni has joined Maker and Destroyer in order to build a new world from their own; though it'll be 'diluted' as pure energy cannot be bested by them. Omni is revealed to have limited immortality (read the OOC) and will die to anyone using Ethèr against him in the right amount. As such, Omni lives in fear of Destroyer not protecting Urken properly and one day falling to Ethèr's other habitants who find Urken a waste of their energy.

Notes: Has a taste for certain human quirks, such as sweets.

Hlanhayler, accepted, the IC saying won't be necessary in such a case and I ask further Kutlans that wish to have their gift from the start ask permission, thanks in advance. Withour further ado, I bring in my first character (because chances are I'll take on an Urken - Omni won't be too active in an earthly form.)

Pomme, I thank you for your profile, however I'd appreciate you changing that gift of yours. Emotional fluxes would end up being moreso like empathy, which is reading into a person's emotion, not really reading into attack patterns.

The most similar thing to that I can give you may be increased reflexes, but even then, it isn't something to Mary Sue off of, do we have a deal? (That meaning, you're accepted after that's changed to something reasonable.)

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:41 am

How are these?

Name: Senya
Gift: Body modified to adapt for flight. Includes wings, more efficient body systems(heart, lungs, etc.), slightly enhanced musculature, bones are brittle, and mostly hollow.
Appearance: 5'11", this man is a drifter, and looks the part. He has shaggy brown hair about down to his ears, and is quite lithe. Strength doesn't really show(ie, he doesn't look like Arnold Schwarzenegger). Brown eyes. Usually seen in clothes chosen for comfort, not style, and he doesn't throw them away unless they are totally useless.
Personality: Loves his homeland of Urken, but doesn't really get the whole concept of "settling down", and drifts from town to town, looking for threats.
Say something in character: Home? Why, the sky of course.
Weapons: A pair of Trench Knives. Basically brass knuckles, with seven inch knife blades sticking out to the sides, in an outward direction.
Bio: Everybody gets along with this guy, and very few people truly hate him. However, it is hard to get close to someone so aloof and distant. Some theorize that this is his coping mechanism for his wife, who left him five years prior, due to the fact that he was always in some town or another. Due to his drifting, he has friends and contacts almost all over Urken.
Notes: A bit of a distant fellow, almost always has a faraway look in his eyes, that makes you think he isn't really listening. But he is.

Name: Xiphon, or Xi
Gift: None yet(I would prefer either a lexicon of magical knowledge, or pyromancy as a close second)
Appearance: 6'2", he was always considered rather tall. Dirty blond hair that reaches his chin, and is mostly straight, with a small wave to it. Has a small scar on the back of his right hand. Hazel eyes.
Personality: Distrusting, honorable, a gentleman, interest in the arcane arts. Doesn't fight with brute force often, fights using cunning and skill, as well as his knowledge.
Say something in character: Fool, strategy trumps brute force any day. Die.
Weapons: His wits, tactically proficient, especially in guerrilla fighting a small amount of magical knowledge.
Bio: Lived in the mountain town of Uruko all of his life, protecting it from bandits. He knew the only way to keep them at bay would be to use his mind, as their were too many for brute force. For years he kept them away, ever since he was fifteen. As he was finaly vanquished in battle, he heard the call to Urken.
Notes: I'll RP his final fight if you wish me to. Otherwise, I'll throw him at Omni.
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:01 am

Pomme: You're accepted now, however I don't expect you to overdo either.

Xiphoniii: What's this about a final fight? It should be a while before reaching Omni, or rather, before he lets Kurlans reach him. Anywho, both are accepted.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Final fight, as in the one where he was defeated. I have it to where the bandits were about to kill him, when he was brought by Omni. I meant do you want me to start with that fight, or with omni giving him his gift?

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pomme on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Safisan wrote:Pomme: You're accepted now, however I don't expect you to overdo either.

Excuse me?

Pomme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Name: Lief Kidate
Gift:
Appearance: 5'10", leanly muscled, with a quiet strength to him, he carries himself with a loose form of grace, as if he is comfortable in his own skin and whatever environment he is currently inhabiting. Eyes are a bright green, hair a sandy blonde, short and spiked, in a ruffled faux hawk of sorts. He wears large leather sleeves buckled together at the neck, over a rust red tank top that has a buckled collar, with a large belt that holds up a pair of oversized, sandy/tan colored pants with numerous pockets, that hang loosely over his legs and a pair of large black boots.
Personality: Good natured, fun loving, adventurous. Kidate has little fear of anything and does things many may consider insane, and has a surprising knack to survive such things. He's a kind person, extremely loyal, and honest, bright enough, but rarely sees a need for thinking, tending to follow his heart, instincts, and whims.
Say something in character: Last one to the bottom loses huh? Well, they say the fastest way between to points is a straight liiiiiiiiiiine! (Spoken while jumping off a cliff.)
Weapons: Carries a mid sized hunting knife for various purposes, but not much else in the way of weaponry.
Bio: Grew up in an oasis village in the middle of the desert. On his 16th birthday he went on his manhood quest across the desert to the land of trees in search of a spirit stone. As his family was dead, and the only people he was close to in the village would understand, he decided not to go back, but to continue exploring this exciting new world.
Notes:
Last edited by Gabriel_Whist on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Pomme: Yes, I don't expect your strength crushing body parts or a superman version of increased speed.

Xiphoniii: How's the very end of that fight sound? As in, getting abducted by Omni before a finishing blow. Meaning, you'd get to end the fight and get your gift in an intro.

Gabriel_Whist: Accepted. But let's work on fleshing out that bio, so ask away what you need to know!

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Alright, sounds good. When's the IC going up?

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:50 pm

What's the world of Kutla like? Fantasy past, dystopian future after being ravaged by war? If you can give a movie/tv show/comic book/anime counter part to help me get a good idea that would be nice. (I just watched Origin Spirits of the Past and Brave Story so I'm feeling a pretty heavy anime influence right now).

Government system? Typical life of the people? Races, religions? Conflicts amongst people? Level of technology? Common level of intelligence? Etc, etc...

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Let's see... Kutla isn't a planet, it's merely a village. Think fantasy past, leaning slightly towards realism; so old-school diners and a pair of steam engines for the entire place. The government is a council of elders, typical life involves simple jobs such as blacksmiths or farmers (oh dear, it's the first post all over again.) Races are varied, species are human, along with diverse animals and plants, conflicts are null, becoming a fist fight between two very enraged villagers at best. Technology is, as I said, scarce compared to our own; the majority of it is based on pulley systems and manual labor. Intelligence? Mmm, wel the young'uns go to school until about age 12-15 which is when they pick up a job, so don't expect geniuses, although that isn't the actual meaning of intelligence. In which case I'd hafta say average, the ocassional prodigy or opposite slow learner. I wouldn't like to compare it to a series, oh and religion is monotheist but unclear as to other deities as of now, feel free to venerate something else!

And as a shout-out to everyone, an IC will be posted either later today or tomorrow a little earlier than the time of this post. The rules have been updated (or are about to be if you catch me just posting this.) Go read 'em.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:11 pm

But breaking that fourth wall can be a lot of fun... LOL! anyways, my passive gift is fine right? as I've limited the ability?

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Alright cool, so....um....can Xiphon be one of those rare prodigies? He does, after all, rely more on his wits and a small amount of arcane knowledge in his normal life.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:16 pm

So Kutla is only a village, but its also the only part of the world that has any effect on any of the characters? And we are taken to a seperate world after we are given our gifts? Sorry, I'm a little confused.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Gabriel_Whist: To the first, yes somewhat. Feel free to come from some other place in this world as long as it follows the same fantasy feel to it. To the second, you are given your gift *in* another world, Urken is the entire reality that Omni and co. have created. Any further doubts, it's what this thread is for! ^^

Xiphoniii: Yes, I'll answer your pm with a bit more detail, particulary on the limits of this magic. (Do give me an hour at most to reply, I'm swamped at the time.)

Hlanhayler: Your ability is fine, as another user could just as well perform an action with a similar initial intent. But breaking the fourth wall isn't in my book >.<.

Now, allow me to introduce the other two deities! Evidently I won't take on a human character until some of their weight has been lifted from myself, remember guys, you're more than welcome to use one! Edit: I only leave Maker's, and incomplete at that because of time restrain. By the way, Omni is due editing for his gray robe :O.

Name: 'Maker'

Gift: To create, from previously processed Ethèr, an alternate plane of existence. And to draw from itself to make 'gifts.'

Appearance: Again, understanding its Ethèrian appearance is impossible. As such, the earthly one will be mentioned. Standing at around 5'5, with a female appearance like Omni's, but without the thundering voice. The skin is pale, with a rosaceous touch to it. Maker's hair is brown, a dark tone of it, extending down to a little below the neck, and at chest-height from the front, effectively covering both blue eyes. Its facial features are slightly less delicate, but enough to harbor a frail look. Fingernails are long, adding another third to each finger in length. Maker will appear to humans cloaked in a white robe with a hood on the back. A black mark spirals from a mole in the left hand, all the way to its corresponding elbow.

Personality: Caring towards the Urken, and still so to the humans that have come, Maker believes in peace before fighting, at whatever cost that may be. Alas, it has already begun to create a world, so leaving Omni and Destroyer on their own isn't a choice.

Say something in character: "More paint, Omni. Worlds do not draw themselves."

Weapons: Virtually anything if its supply of Ethèr isn't empty.

Bio: A second deity involved in the making of Urken. Though in comparison, Maker's skill around Ethèr is nearly null, it's capable of creating entire worlds given the right amount of said energy. Dragged into making Urken by Omni, Maker's current job is to make gifts for the humans abducted, as well as 'paint' the world in. Omni had made it a promise that should Urken fall, it would give itself up in place of Maker. But now that Maker has gotten to know the mastermind behind it, it's living pressured to maintain a world for the sake of the Urkens.

Notes:

Name: 'Destroyer'

Gift: Able to collect pure Ethèr without a negative reaction, as well as resisting beings made of it.

Appearance: A dark tan on a 6'4 frame, broad with a muscular body. Covered by a black robe, the hood shows only the face and a vague portion of a scar-filled forehead. Yellow, glittering eyes with a somber expression fade out the rest of the rough facial features, and a thick beard that also covers the upper neck. At the chest, the robe is open in a 'V' shape, showing an uncovered chest with this deity's own black mark, a claw mark starting at the right, going downwards and left.

Personality: Generally moody, everything it does isn't appreacied enough. Destroyer is violent, cold and mean, holding Omni's idea for entertainment as 'Stupid, but an excuse to fight off that cruddy Ethèr.'

Say something in character: "Quit aruing, morons. It's bad enough working without you two on my back."

Weapons: Ethèr, in its purest form.

Bio: The last one of the trio, and the most secretive. Destroyer was brought in to maintain the supply of Ethèr, as it was the only deity that couuld take rough energy from its source without suffering from side effects. Because of that, Destroyer isn't seen much by the humans in Urken, and it's also because of its collaboration that their original planet tries to enter Urken to kill them; another one of its jobs being holding those Ethèrians back.

Notes:
Last edited by Safisan on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Safisan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:20 pm

After we're given gifts to we go to Urken or just back to Kutla?

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!