Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Male Versus Female ((Plot)) Interest Check & Sign Up.

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Male Versus Female ((Plot)) Interest Check & Sign Up.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:28 pm

Long ago there was a time when the world knew no pain.
The people of this planet lived together, safe and happy.
And at peace.
But slowly, very slowly, blackness crept into their hearts,
Beginning with one single act, a broken promise,
Which led to the breaking of a girl.
She has sworn revenge.
And from that lust for revenge, the blackness spread.
Now from two sides war is waged.
Men and Women.

Basically, the world was an entirely happy place until one man broke a girl's heart on her sixteenth birthday. She swore revenge on him with her last breath. Many years have passed since then, and that one act has led to the seperation of the genders. There are some men who empathise with the women, and vice versa, but that in itself is a dangerous thing to do, for all people have been brought up to hate what they are not.

In the middle of the country this takes place in, there is a city called Sarajivva, which has been split into two halves, one for men, one for women. An oath of peace has been declared here, but if a male steps foot into female territory he will be killed on sight, and vice versa.

Only now, even in this peace zone, fighting has begun to break out. Whether they fight for the other gender, their own or for an equalised civilisation once more, a small group of renegades has sprung up on each side.

Character Skeleton.

Name:
Alliance (male or female):
Motive(domination of a gender or peace between them):
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

I will post the IC board if enough people show interest.

---
Alys&Samael
believe what you can't see
I am Serenity and Calamity combined.
"We get sick when we get started,
What you got is what you wanted,
I will take the time to make it
Just so you've the chance to break it
I start shaking when you shake it,
Holy Shit, you sure can turn it on"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Male Versus Female ((Plot)) Interest Check & Sign Up.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:36 pm

Name: Katiana.
Alliance (male or female): Female.
Motive(domination of a gender or peace between them): Is in love with a male, and therefore seeks peace.
Appearance: http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/G ... rdsman.jpg
Personality: Truly the fiery redhead, Katiana will stand up for what she believes in until her dying breath. She will never admit when she is afraid or injured, being a stubborn girl, and can come across as concieted but is simply confident.
Bio: Katiana believed strongly in the cause of the female's until one day, while passing the streets on the bordering line of the city, she glimpsed a young male walking almost alongside her. Since that day she seemed to see him everywhere, and feels a deep connection to him. She has joined the rebels in order to make it acceptable to meet this boy, since she has such an overwhelming urge to know him that surely couldn't be anything besides love.

---

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:49 pm

Can I have a character who is on neither side and instead wants to kill everyone because they are fighting in such a stupid combat? I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm actually serious. Cuz if that was me, my faith in humanity would be GONE.

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:52 pm

ooc > If you want.
But only because that made me laugh.
:D

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!