Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Maple Manor

Maple Manor

a part of “Maple Manor”, a fictional universe by GreenSweatshirtGal.

Just look at that little smiling face...nothing good can be going on here. And you're totally right.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Maple Manor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Maple Manor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mantis on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:42 pm

It's funny because "cake" is slang for "ass".

Huehuehue
"I think their most undisputed masterpiece is 'Hip To Be Square'. A song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics, but they should because its not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trend, its also a personal statement about the band itself!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mantis
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exuro on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:12 pm

It can't be said that sleeping with Ignis doesn't get you anything. Something tells me that Cirque isn't going to do very much working while she's here. :U
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 512 character limit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Exuro
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:35 am

OH MANTIS YOU SO CRAZY

also now nette has a reason to violate ignis

what have you done

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exuro on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:56 am

what no

Poor Ignis. He'll probably regret this at some point.

Exuro
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:20 am

Charles officialy has a love interest now. And I think I should make a seperate profile for Richard. Just because he's so different from Charles and brackets don't do it justice.
TCC commands you to make him SPAGHETTI. 'Cause spaghetti is the new sandwich.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mantis on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:06 pm

I don't think Cirque counts as a love interest.

She's EVERYONE'S love interest.

Mantis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:15 pm

She counts now.

And I disagree with the EVERYONE statement. Richard and Stan don't want a piece of dat ass. THEY WANT IT ALL nah jk

But really, Richard was originally just a disguise. But now he's an entirely different entity. 'Cause I said so.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mantis on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:23 pm

>Mysterious package arrives with Cirque
>she says she's going to "play with her present"

Sounds like sex toys to me

Mantis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Well, not sex toys in a traditional sense...

Hint: Cirque probably should've poked airholes in that box. (:

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mantis on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:22 pm

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:Well, not sex toys in a traditional sense...

Hint: Cirque probably should've poked airholes in that box. (:
A sex doll?

A man ho?

Mantis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Bob on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:47 pm

It is quite important for Banana Captains to have a first general. Otherwise things happen. Bad things, good things, silly things, even terrible things.

Lord Bob
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:44 pm

NOPE IT'S AN ALMIGHTY SHOTA PRINCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I wish I could be the first general of the Banana Captains. Life would be so cash, man. So cash.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestessPaula on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:55 pm

I was just in the post a new message screen for like two hours

and only got in 40 words, because I wasn`t actually writing for most of them.

Image SO NOT PLEASED.

Edit: also will sex up the Ignis for power/weaponry.
Brushie brushie brushie...

PriestessPaula
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:14 pm

I do that all the time...I'll get on the computer right after school and open up the posting thing, and then I'll space out and procrastinate for an hour! (:

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Cirque is gonna have twins soon. Which could mean the apocalypse if two Aita's are born.

Say your prayers, everyone.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mantis on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 pm

TheCreepyCanadian wrote:Cirque is gonna have twins soon. Which could mean the apocalypse if two Aita's are born.

Say your prayers, everyone.

Depends on who is RPing them.

Mantis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:48 am

If I did, everyone would instantaneously be raped, have their hearts ripped out, raped again, and then go on an all-star dancing tour with both Aita's while doing an endless cha-cha everytime they hear the word "Hi."

Good thing I'm not RPing them.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 pm

But, wait, then who WILL RP them? There's no way I'm doing it...I've already got 6 characters, and I still have two waiting to be accepted (AKA I'll be bringing them in soon)!

If all else fails, I can always have Cirque stab herself to death. Then she'd die and I'd have the perfect excuse to bring Him and Tzila in. Ahahahaha, fear me and my ability to kill two babies birds with one stone!

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestessPaula on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:12 pm

They will be baby olives and go straight from Cirque's stomach to Cirque's stomach.

Yes.

PriestessPaula
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:47 pm

If they're baby olives, then I'll RP them.

Their names shall be Francisco and Francesca. 'Cause I said so.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!