Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Marked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:55 pm

Zesta looked around thinking that she had lost the other person and stopped toward the edge of town to sit up against a store wall to catch her rest and see what her running had done.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:58 pm

Akishra came quietly to terra firma behind the woman, and walked up silently to where she was sitting. 'Everybody fears assasins, but not everybody gets as scared as you do over them,' Akishra said. 'And your running away right now proves you have something to hide. What is it?'
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:25 am

Zesta jumped upon hearing the others voice then cursed to herself. Finally she gave up and glared at the other. "I was stealing. I needed the money." She said though she wasn't only stalling she was having fun toying with the businessman.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:18 pm

Akishra nodded once. 'Okay,' she said. 'And now someone wants to send an assasin after you to make you stop.'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:41 am

Zesta rolled her eyes. "Yeah, he is a very drastic man which is why I chose him." She said crossing her arms keeping her eyes on the other's every move.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:25 pm

'Ah,' Akishra said. 'I guess you'll need to escape, then.'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Zesta shrugged. "I guess." She wasn't really looking foward to leaving her home or leaving period but she was looking for a change.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:34 pm

Akishra nodded once. 'Alright,' she said. 'Mind if I join?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:36 am

Zesta looked at the other blankly. "Why? Who are you anyway?" She asked.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:59 pm

Akishra shrugged. 'A girl who needs something to do,' she said.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:04 pm

Zesta was definitely confused then something hit her and she looked at the girl astounded. "You're a girl?" She asked dumbfounded. Thinking for a moment she finally nodded. "If you betray me, I'll kill you." She warned as she got up to walk to her house.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:25 pm

Akishra blinked -- she had almost forgotten she looked pretty boyish right now. 'Yes,' she said, taking down her cloak to reveal dirty blonde hair and clear blue eyes, 'I am.'

'If you betray me, I'll kill you,' the woman had said, walking over to her house.

'If I let you kill me,' Akishra said, following her.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:00 am

Zesta heard what the girl said but figured it would be best to leave it alone. She had never killed anyone so it was futile to say it to begin with. She walked up to her door then looked back wondering if she should let the woman in. Shrugging it off she left the door open as she walked in signaling she didn't mind. Gathering some money she walked back to the door. "This is all I need."

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Akishra glanced at the money, noting that she hadn't even had that when she left home and she had done fine. 'You're choice,' she said. Turning towards the trees, she said, 'I have a horse a little ways away...If you need one, we can get ahold of one for you. Ready to go?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Aesthor hefted his dirk through the air, spinning end over end. Thought it missed its target, Aesthor said the word "Farhme." The blade did not make it far enough to thud into an object. His dirk had returned to his grasp once more.

Aesthor moved, his black leather armor was flexible and made no noise. He had the cowl of his black wool hood so low that his red eyes' glow was not even seen. Moving in his soft leather shoes, he got closer, listening. This was who his employer spoke of, alright. A silver-haired woman who would probably be attempting to the leave the city on this very day.

Aesthor loved intel. It gave one an upper hand to know the people who knew people.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:14 pm

Zesta looked at the woman curiously but decided not to question her since she dodged pretty much all of her questions so far. "A horse would be nice. Do you have an extra or something?" She asked as she walked out of the door and closed it behind them. Looking around paranoia was slowly starting to get to her and she wanted to fasten the pace. "Where did you say your horse was?"

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:47 pm

'Just in the trees there,' Akishra said, pointing. 'I hid another one along with her, just to be sure.'

They went into a clearing, where two horses stood. One was bay, an arabian, and without tack. The other was a dark charcoal colour of the same species, who was fully saddled. 'I was prepared,' Akishra said. 'Wasn't sure if you rode bare back or not, so I got the tack just in case. Come on.' Akishra hopped onto the bay in one smooth stride, sitting atop her as though it was more natural for her than walking.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:40 pm

Zesta looked over the horses. They were very fine breeds. She hopped onto the horse with the tack on it. "Thank you, I am fine with either. How was you so sure I would come?" She asked confused. This girl was becoming more and more mysterious every minute.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:40 pm

The talk of mounts troubled Aesthor. He was not told of her getting transport on horseback. He still had his own horse stabled. His ash gray charger, Hillstaad, was a strong horse who was not the fastest but never seemed to tire. Keeping his distance, Aesthor hoped for a slip of their destination. Otherwise he would have to follow on foot. Though Aesthor had no doubt he could keep up, he would lose them eventually.

Aesthor suddenly wished it were night.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:20 pm

There was a small person in the trees. It might be a small boy or a small girl, tall and lanky for their size, but pixie slim. It had a mop of shoulder length reddish brown hair half covering a dirty face. It's eyes were covered and it's nose and all you could see was it's bright white grin. These were the teeth you see when you are in the woods late at night, but there was nothing to fear. The person chewed happily on a piece of bark. It was a vegetarian. Utterly.

Quite acrobatic, this little thing was, and had the ability to control elements within two or three feet of it's body. It used the air elemental power to cushion it's falls, (some purposeful and some accidental) from various heights. The thing would come careening face first into the ground, then push with air just before it hit, sending it rolling like a slinky gone loose, but not making contact with the earth until it stopped.

It lived in the woods, a wild child. It had been without people since it could remember. Sure, it saw them in passing, but the humans were scaredy-cats and they ran away a lot. The child had a was adorned in a wrap of bright blue cloth it had taken from a pretty girl who had passed by several weeks ago.

Funny thing was, nobody knows, neither does the child, if it has been their for ever or if it was abandoned as a child and has only been there for a decade or so. Time doesn't seem to mean much to it, so who can really tell? Was it an elf? A changeling? One of the rogue seeds of deviant gods? Was it a demon? Whatever it was, it was a child and it liked to play.

So when it saw two females sitting on horseback, it naturally had to investigate.
The apple falls far from the tree
she's rotten and so beautiful
I'd like to keep her here with me
and tell her that she's beautiful
She takes the pills to fall asleep
and dreams that she's invisible
Too many dreams she stays awake
recalls when she was capable...

<KyojoKen>: What does riding a bicycle have to do with making love on a couch?
<Vlad>: NOBODY

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!