Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marvel vs DC

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Marvel vs DC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smokinjills on Fri May 09, 2008 8:29 pm

story: this is about Marvel and DC meeting each other in a new world where they must fight each other to take control of it, its up to you to make DC or Marvel win this big war

Rules: No invincible characters
No clonning characters
No swearing
You must know your character well if not search for info about him.
No fake details about your character in the character sheet!.
once you start roleplaying you cant stop cause you would mess up the new world which will belong to Marvel or DC.

Marvel Characters: Spider Man, Blade, Wolverine, Ironman, The Hulk, Captain america, Ghost Rider, Thor, silver surfer, The Punisher, Quick Silver, DareDevil, Magneto, Captain Britain, Nick Fury, IceMan, Baron Mordo, Electra, Black widow, Invisible women, Moon dragon, Black cat.

DC Characters: Superman, Batman, Flash, Green latern, Plastic Man, Black Condor, Sargon the Sorcerer, Star Man, Infinity Man, Geo Force, Black Lightning, Atomic Knight, Eradicator, Nightwing, Beast Boy, Hawkman, Blue Devil, Atomic Skull, Wonder Women, Bat Girl, Cheetah, Killer Frost, Cat Women.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

smokinjills
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Marvel vs DC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Fri May 09, 2008 8:36 pm

I call ghost rider
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

knock
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Fri May 09, 2008 8:49 pm

I call Cat Woman

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smokinjills on Fri May 09, 2008 9:10 pm

My Character will be HawkMan.

smokinjills
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Fri May 09, 2008 9:11 pm

... Can I have Eric aka Magneto?

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smokinjills on Fri May 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Hawkman, was shocked as he found himself in a new big world, the place where he ended up was full of rocks and grass. He started to hear a voice saying "Hawkman, you where brought here to help your DC friends defeat Marvel so that DC would own this world and Marvel would be gone forever", as Hawkman started to fly he saw a biker walking into a cave, the biker noticed that someone was looking at him and when he turned his head and saw hawkman, he turned into Ghost Rider and said "Time to die", Hawkman landed and took out his mase and armor and attacked Ghost rider but Ghost Rider managed to doge each move of Hawkman and he punched him in the face.

Hawkman ended up getting slamed onto a big rock which ended up colliding on him, Ghost rider thought he had defeated Hawkman and he transformed back to his normal form and he kept on walking to the cave, Hawkman used all his strength to get out the rocks really fast and as Ghost rider wasn't looking he fly kicked him on his back, Ghost rider ended up getting knocked down, as Hawkman was going to hit Ghost rider with the Mace.....

smokinjills
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smokinjills on Fri May 09, 2008 9:33 pm

yes you can seerow, then start to rp with him! xD

smokinjills
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JamesD on Fri May 09, 2008 9:40 pm

I pick Flash

JamesD
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Fri May 09, 2008 9:44 pm

I AM IRON-MAN..lol (sorry, I just had to say that)

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JamesD on Fri May 09, 2008 9:50 pm

He knew this was going to happen thats why he has been training very hard in a place where nobody can find him but he didn't knew that he would end up getting teleported to a new world to fight.

Flash, started to say to himself " finally its going to happen, the battle I have been waiting for all these years to fight Marvel and prove it that DC are the best", he started to travel with great speed around the world but suddenly he felt another pressense and he stoped running and he started to search around a lake.

JamesD
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Fri May 09, 2008 10:09 pm

Ironman, otherwise known as Tony stark, WAS in the middle of making his nightly patrols, when he was suddenly plucked from the skies of N.Y, and dropped in an unfamiliar dimension..thankfully his Promethium Armor Battle suit was still functioning..http://www.ironmanarmory.com/promarmor.html

He wondered if anybody else he knew was around..

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Sat May 10, 2008 12:48 am

It was... unfortunate for Tony Stark. Erik Lehnsherr was also part of the supposed gathering. Iron-man was a powerful adversary, but Magneto didn't know such things as weakness. Calculative and cunning, not to mention his immediate advantage over the metal encased hero. Magneto was without a doubt already a threat.
Magneto made no move, only chuckled under his breath. One of the Avengers had emerged to the barrens of a new frontier.
A new world.. How perfect, Magneto could build a beautiful homeland for mutants. Here they would not be subject to the discrimination of man. Here he could at last make peace. There was just one problem... Iron-Man was currently ruining his dream.
Magneto did not attack no, that would be foolish to make enemies of a man who could provide the means of a gateway. His crimson cape flowed and wafted as he was uplifted from the ground. Encased in one of his gravity defying bubbles he glanced down to the Avenger.
"Why if it isn't the late Iron-Man. How fortunate we have found another."

((May I remind you all Magneto's plans are in his head. You don't have to trust him, but there's no way anyone would get wind of his thoughts. Plus he has that helmet, so not even mind readers can, Nah-Nah :P))

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flyingwithoutwings on Sat May 10, 2008 1:43 am

I am going to be Green latern.

flyingwithoutwings
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flyingwithoutwings on Sat May 10, 2008 1:57 am

He walks around the planet and feels really confident since he has a really strong will power and he is really powerful since he is wearing the ring, he can do alot of great things since till know he never found a limit of the rings power but as he keeps on walking he starts to get strange visions, he starts to see one of his enemy's kill one of his friends and he realizes the guy who is killing his friend is Magneto.

Green Latern teleports himself next to Magneto and he yells "I wont let you destroy anyone, i cant, you are no good like your other Marvel friends, you are going to get what you deserve and thats death", Green Latern hits Magneto with a powerful green beam which comes out from his left hand, Magneto ends up getting pushed very far away with the impact of the beam.
Last edited by flyingwithoutwings on Sat May 10, 2008 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flyingwithoutwings
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat May 10, 2008 9:19 am

Ghost rider watched as hawkman came closer to him and released a torrent of flame from his hand almost immediatly after that he walked up to hawkman and said"look into my eyes."((and for those of you who don't know penance stare can paralyze you even if you're not evil))

knock
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat May 10, 2008 9:26 am

OOC-I should probably point out that the DC/Marvel thing dos'nt exist to the characters..to them they're world is "real"..and I doubt they'd know of each other as well..

Ironman turned at the sound of his name, and was both shocked, and oddly happy that he could recognize somone-Eric Lehnsherr, A.K.A-Magneto, while he could'nt think of a way to easily beat Magneto, he did'nt really put his thoughts into it either..he'd need help getting out of here, and knowing Magneto, he'd want to make a conquest of this place-whatever it was.
"Hello Eric, Nice to see you I suppouse.."

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Sat May 10, 2008 11:32 am

((OOC-I'd also like to point out. That Magneto isn't just strictly a villain. In many of the X-men storyarchs he's been an anti-hero and even a hero. In Marvel Zombies he's probably the biggest hero, as he was the one that trapped the monsters in their dimension and died for it. The reason why he's at constant odds with the X-men is because he believes that fighting is the only way for Mutants to gain respect. Plus he feels Mutants are superior and should be the reigning government, not typical humans. In many ways he's actually right, just he's trying to be a sorta Malcolm X and strong-arm humans for mutant rights.
On another note err. You can't dictate what Ironman is going to do. As someone else is playing him. I don't know if you knew that or whatever.))
Tony didn't greet him with hostility. Not that it would matter, unfortunately for Ironman even if his exterior had a gold alloy, his suit was still a sort of iron maid death trap. Of course Magneto had no intentions of fighting, not when there was likely another force about. The Savage Lands already proved that alien worlds could be quite hostile. It was better to band together then be alone when the enemies came.
"Ah.. Mr. Stark. I see you brought the suit as well. You're something of intellect, any idea where we are?"

((I'll of course edit when you do flyingwithoutwings. I hadn't attacked Ironman, just merely pointed out the fact he's in a metal suit and Magneto's powers have an advantage over him in that. According to the database Ironman is actually a faster, stronger, more enduring and more powerful a warrior then Magneto. So I gotta take what advantages I can. O.O
If there is any debate or something you need to have altered. I will fix my posts as needed, and I'm not trying to be some sort of jerk. I just want to make the RP work, believe me its not about egos. Also, I'm not trying to belittle you.)))

Seerow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Sat May 10, 2008 2:16 pm

((I wasn't sure which version of Cat Woman you meant, so I went with the newest one-the one in the Cat Woman comics.))

Cat Woman was jumping from roof to roof, survailing the city below, when she was suddenly brought to a different world. She landed on some rocks and looked around, noticing three men in the air, seeming to talk. She also noticed two men fighting by a cave, crossing her arms she wondered what was going on here.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat May 10, 2008 2:31 pm

OOC-Yeahh..Im agreeing with SeeRow here, not to be overly critical, but if the fighting starts now, they're wont be much of an RP.

Tony looked at his compainion in a questioning manner-meaning, as his helmet did'nt convey emotions very well..he tilted his head.."No..actually, it rather annoying being swept away like this, I was on patrol one miniute, the next im..where-ever "here" is..perhaps an alternate reality?"
He looked around, his sensors picking up several other life forms..humanoid-but unidentified "My guess is, we're not in Kansas anymore though.." he said with a small laugh.."Have you seen anyone else?"

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smokinjills on Sat May 10, 2008 3:47 pm

occ: knock, you couldn't eye stare me since you where knocked down on your back, please fix your last post so we could continue our part.

smokinjills
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!