Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Redeamed (Rp)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Redeamed (Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Shaun awoke as the nurse bots were shuving a new reactor core into his chest. This was the energy that powered him and the same power that took in the solar energy. He looked around as sparks flew. He really was beat there was nothing he could do. Probably nothing he would ever be able to do again. He waited for the nurses to finish. he noticed that the board said it would take about three hours to finish. He decided to just shut down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fictionata on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Kory had been doing nothing for the past three hours. She had seen nurse bots come and go; some to check on her status and others just roaming. Once, she stopped one to try and get a look at the important looking clip board the held, but that was futile as they simply side stepped her and she didn't have the energy to protest further.

She sighed heavily. Al she could do was wait and worry. for both his sake and hers, she hoped Shaun would be alright.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fictionata
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Shaun booted back up three hours later and stood up. His inguries where all gone and one thing struck his mind. Kory. He rushed out the room. He asked for the room she was being held in. He made it to her room and went to her bed. He looked at her and smiled.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fictionata on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Kory gave Shaun a weak smile. "You were certainly gone for a long time." She hoisted herself up onto her elbows.

"Thanks, you know? For bringing me back here." She reached up and touched his face. "Thanks."

fictionata
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Shaun smiled.
"No problem...You saved me remember?"

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fictionata on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Kory shook her head. "No. We saved each other. He would have killed you if I hadn't stepped in, and I would have died anyways if you hadn't gone in the first place."

She kissed his forehead, and patted the seat next to her. "Sit. relax."

fictionata
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coreyking on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Corey had came into his room and lock himself in it. "what a drag" Corey said in a calm voice. Tho he felt kind guilty but he wasn't gonna show it. Corey looked at the picture with his girlfriend on it

coreyking
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:59 am

Shaun looked at her and smiled. He bent in and kissed her on the cheek. he then went and strocked her cheek.
"I love you."

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:45 am

toxin had not takn long to get bored of the zoo floor and went exploreing. he was crawling on the roof and lookig round when he entered a room where he saw shaun and a girl the girl he had seen kissing shaun on his climb up the tower. "awwwwww isnt this a touching moment we hope we are interupting" teoxin said just looking at the pair from the ceiling.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fictionata on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Kory stifled a gasp of horror when she saw the thing upon the ceiling. It looked vaguely human, but she could tell it was definitely symbiote.

"Umm, hi?" she said, at a general loss for words. She sensed the thing was going to harm her in anyway, but it still gave her that uneasy feeling.

fictionata
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:03 pm

"awww look she is scared of us bright girl we think" toxin said and droped from theceiling and changed back to fred but he was waring a white suit and a black shirt. "well hello beautiful and what might it be that i call you" fred said

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fictionata on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Kory shrank back a little at the boy now standing in front of her. She was slightly afraid of the symbiote, and began to concentrate on her hands should any defense be necessary.

"Korianka," she said with confidence, covering up her true feelings.

fictionata
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Shaun smiled and turned to Fred.
"Wel well about time you got here. I had forgot you even existed. See you've missed the whole party. Well anyway...have you thought about my offer yet? This is a once and a life time thing."

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:20 pm

"well its nice to meet you korianka" fred said toxin making do a small bow.

"well shaun we have considered you offer and we are willing to accept your offer on two conditions well more my personal conditions i would like to see in side it i want to see inside the amoury supervised of course and i would like the schematics for te original war machine armour just the armour not the power core i dont care if it works i just want my own" fred said to shaun wondering if his wishes would be met if he was only allowed inside the armory he'd be hapy but he wouldn tell shaun this

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Shaun sat down in the chair next to Kory.
"Unfortunatly enough my friend the Iron-man Suit was destroyed along with Tony Stark. He put it in mount Vasuvias were it has been smelted down. And for the war room, you of course know that was taken out with Tony Starks permission, but I can do better. I have my original blue prints in the tech room. I can give you access to the tech room and you can study both...now about the shcamatics...I have those booted into my core and deleted so others cannot access them, but I can create more anytime, but first you must do me a favor."

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:46 pm

"then i feel you have met my conditions nicly after i get the schamatics i will join your team" fred said and then paused for a moment. "so i guess the only thing left to discuss now is this favour that you want of me so what is it you would like me to do for you" he said holding back toxin who wanted to be the one asked to do work.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Shaun smiled and looked up. He after a few seconds then stood to his feet.
"This may be challinging for you but. I need a piece of your symbiot. In order to create a new team member I would need you to give me fairley small amount of symbiot, and dew to it's multiplication skill it'll grom quick enough for me to bond it to my new invention."

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:27 pm

"ok so all you want is a piece of symbiote that will be easy enough i have plenty of it i'll just... arrgggggg" fred said as toxin started to fight for control. "you cant have a bit of us we'll kill you before you have a chance" toxin roared. "no you fool this is our way to help the world and make the symbiotes less feared just give up a small piece of us and get it over with" fred said and then saw a metal bin. "ok i'm goin to weaken it but you will only have a few seconds to get your sample so dont mess around" fred said and tipped the bin up and started to bang on it and the symbiote began to loose its onld for a moment."NOW!!!!"

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fictionata on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:23 pm

Kory shrank back into the bed, letting her fear manifest in a drop in temperature of the room. She hoped it would help somehow, but she couldn't be sure. The symbiotic boy was something she had to get used to. He was quick to change moods, she could feel and see that in his quick switches of habit. She knew she would have to adjust. It would be the only she could even stay in the same room with him. She felt safer with Shaun there, but she didn't know what could happen.

fictionata
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Shean jumped at the creature. He grabbed Fred and riopped a piece of the simbiot from his arms. He then put it in a contanier. He looked at it swirm till it died down and just sat there. He looked at Fred and smiled.
"I'm done." He said placing the sample in his pocket and headed for the door." I will be back."

Zix
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!