Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Master & Slave ((IC))

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Master & Slave ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Jeffery began to sing along with the song playing on his MP3 player, seeing Honor come out of the store. As she came out of the store, he beckoned her to him, and paused the song. "I wanted you out here before I let you both know this." He looked at each of them, a smile growing on his face and a laugh beginning to manifest itself because of the girls. His girls. He stopped quickly. He shook his head at himself. "Sorry about that." He stood, taking his arms out of his sleeves and offering his hand to Suami. "He directed his next sentence to both of them. "I just want you two to know that you aren't slaves to me, and that you don't really have to wear your collars." His smile was still on his face.
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rikaru on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Suami grabbed Jeffery's hand and smiled'' Thank you, but the collar is practically part of me now.. It lets others know im different. Implus, hopefully people will see it and not try and talk to me..'' She was so greatfull, it was as if he was setting them free. Hmmm, i wonder if he has a pool she giggles to herself. Then gives a bigger smile showing her teeth.

She turns around to Honor. ''You hear that? We aren't slaves!'' Then she looked at the clothes she was wearing. ''Nice pick'' She smiled. It was odd, usually she wasn't so energetic. It just seems like today is different. Then she noticed all the people staring. ''Oops..''she whispered turning red.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rikaru
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Jeffery put a finger to his lips quickly. "Shh... Nobody needs to know about that, by the way. Come on, let's go," he said, and began walking along the street. He pulled out his cell phone and called his friend. "Hey. Where am I? You know what I'm talking about. Uh-huh. Right. Alright. I know the place. Oh! Really? Okay then. I should be able to get home from here. Thanks. Uh-huh. Bye." He closed the cellphone and concentrated on trying to get home.
Last edited by Zarian on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Honor looked at him a little confused. She’d never had a master that was so nice. β€œSo you mean you’re not going to make us do stuff we don’t want to do?” She asked him in disbelief as she followed him.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rikaru on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:41 pm

(uh, its not purple lol)
Suami turns even redder. ''sorry'' she whispered ''just alittle overly excited i guess.'' As he was talking on the phone she quickly looked around, trying to memorize the area she was at. When Jeffery got off the phone her attention snapped back to him. ''So which way?'' She was overly anxious to see the house. To actually have a comfortable floor instead of bars.

Rikaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:50 pm

(Ha! Now it is!)

Jeffery shook his head. "Nope. I mean, I won't make you do anything forcefully. But you will be living there, so I'd like some help of course. Just simple things, like keeping your own room clean and things like that. And it's this way," he said, taking a right. He couldn't believe he was only two streets from his home. He thought he knew the area so well. Looks like he was wrong. He walked to the third street down and took a left. He walked down the street, stopping in front of the gate to a good sized house. It was three stories tall, and looked almost like a small mansion. He entered a code into a number pad next to the gate, and it swung open silently. "Welcome home, I guess."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rikaru on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:55 pm

''We have our own rooms?'' Suami stared at him, this is way to good to be true, something is up. When they came upon the house she stared at it. ''Wow... Are you rich or something? This place must have one HUGE pool'' She smiled looking at Jeffery with his words saying Welcome home, she felt complete.. She had a home now, somewhere to cry and be happy. Tears started to go down her cheeks.. ''Thank you....so much..'' She knew that not all owners did this. She has heard so many bad stories, but this seems like a dream.

Rikaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Jeffery looked at her, and reached up, wiping away her tears. "Now now. There's no reason for these. And if you want to know, I do have a pool. It isn't huge, but it's a good size. And I do have some money. About two or three million by myself to be exact. My parents wouldsend me more if I needed it. But I doubt I will." He looked at both of them. "Shall we?" He led them inside, telling them of the specifics of the house. It had five bedrooms, two full bathrooms, one half bathroom, a large kitchen and dining room, a family room, a study, an attic, a large basement, and a three car garage.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rikaru on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:12 pm

''I'm sorry, just so...surprised?''She smiled at him, her eyes never leaving his face as he led them through the building. She was at home, she truely was. With someone who actualy cared.''so which room do i get if i may ask?'' Tripping on a step on the stairs she falls with a thud on another step. '' Sorry, my legs are so weak, haven't exactly walked for so long in awhile..'' She felt so imbarrassed, she must have looked like an idiot. ''But hopefully going for a swim tomorrow will help huh? Well after i finish helping you of course''

Rikaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Jeffery smiled and helped her to her feet. "Well, first off, the door at the end of the hall is mine. I have one rule about hat door. If you enter my room while I'm in there, knock first and wait a couple of seconds before entering. Your room is..." He thought about it. "The one to the left, if you're facing my door at this end of the hall. And your room is the one on the right, he said to Honor.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rikaru on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Suami just kept her smile, making her feel like even more of an idiot. She started to cover her face when she was blushing about needing help to stand. ''Uh, if you don't mind i guess i will get my room set up. If you want anything please do come right in.''She stared at Jeffery straight in the eyes and smiled. ''so i'll see you later'' As she slowly slipped into the roomshe slapped herself on the forehead. ''how are you going to swim without the proper clothes genius? you only have two different clothes.'' She sighed and walked over to the bed, siting on the end. It was so soft, she couldn't remember being the last time being on a bed.

Rikaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Jeffery watched her as she went to her room. He looked a Honor. "Why don't you go check out your room as well? I'll go start on dinner." He patted Honor's shoulder, and went downstairs and into the kitchen.

(NOZ! Where are you, Kirai?)

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rikaru on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Suami laid down, looking at the ceiling. ''just imagine, someone like me. One minute in a cage, the next in my own room in a mansion. Free!'' She giggled to herself. Jeffery was truely a good person for doing this. She slowly drifted off to sleep curling herself into a ball on the middle of the bed.

In her dream she was wondering the streets alone, as a little girl. The men in the masks took her up and threw her in a car. Time seemed to fast forward, she was in a cabin. The men were standing over here laughing. Chains encircled her. Then someone broke in and killed them. He broke the chains and carried her outside. She looked up to see Jeffery's face.

She shot up out of bed. Breathing heavily, ''well he did save me in a way.'' she smiled looking at the mirror. I am in a good place now.

Rikaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elessarina on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:18 am

Kirsten managed go get a finger under her collar. She had once discovered that the cheap leather ones had stitching underneath that could be broken with her claws and, with time and patience, the collar could be torn off.

Unfortunately, this was not that design of collar. She couldn't picked these stitches -- all she did was damage her claw.

She sat in the far corner of her cage, as far away from people as possible, and glared sullenly at anybody walking past.

Elessarina
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_White_Wolf on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:39 am

"Yes i do think so, i only have to worry about you running a way and her draining all my blood. but thats ok." grabing your hand and puting on a sold gold bracelet." now the thing about that is that any time you try to run away the garity of the earth will push down on you makeing it imposable to move and only i can take the bracelet off" giveing you the same little smerk
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

"You gotta blend in... be stealthy... like a ninja." ~ Skids

"Dr. Octagonapus BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

"Just count on me girls EXPLOSIVES FIX EVERYTHING!!!"-Nabeshin

The_White_Wolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:54 am

Jeffery made his way into the kitchen. He turned on a stereo he had brought down earlier, before his friend had showed up. He turned the volume up a little and pressed play. The song 'Serenity,' by Godsmack, began playing. Jeffery got out some steaks from the freezer and put them in some hot water to thaw. Once that was done, he preheated the oven. He then got out some potatoes and began to peel the skins off of them. Once he was satisfied with the number of potatoes, he put them in a large bowl and began to smash them with a fork. Once they were mashed enough, he poured in a little milk, put a little butter in them, and then put in some salt and a dash of garlic powder. He then put them on the oven and turned it on. Once he had that done, he got out some carrots and began to prepare them to be cooked. Once the carrots were done, he put some water into a pot and place it on the oven as well. Once the water was boiling, he poured in some macaroni. He prepared the food for the better part of an hour. He was sweating a little by the time he was done, with the steam and heat from the food. When the food was done, he set it out on the table and called out to Honor and Suami. "Hey guys! Dinner's done!"

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:30 am

Honor had walked down to her room after Jeffery had left. She smiled as she looked around the room. She sat on her bed and thought about taking her collar off. She debated with herself for a long time when she heard the music coming from somewhere. She actually knew the song and sat there humming along with it. Eventually she heard Jeffery say food was done. She happily jumped up and began following the smell of the food until she found where it was. β€œWhat’s for dinner?” She asked as she looked at Jeffery.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xdarlingvampiressx on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:40 am

The Neko grimaced angrily, evidently irked at the fact that this new Master of hers was already aware of the tricks she may pull on him. Perhaps these humans were becoming much more smarter as she escapes and goes to another. Hmm, Atsuko highly doubted it. "Oho, then allow me to do all to your liking then, Master. If you are going to keep me down, I might as well have fun while I linger about." She giggled tracing one of her delicate fingers over the gentleman's chest. Of course she meant what she said, but she only left one detail out. In her years of being under a chain or something along its lines, she usually had her way to liberation. This form of bondage was going to be simple. A pretty face and a little seduction was always the way to weed into a man's heart. What would make this man any more different?

xdarlingvampiressx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Jeffery looked at her as she came into the kitchen. "I made steak, carrots, fresh potatoes, and macaroni and cheese." He walked over to the stereo and turned it off. "I'll just take this back up to my room and I'll be back down. Please wash your hands before you begin eating." He took out some plates from a cabinet, and some utensils from a drawer. He then lifted up the stereo onto his shoulder. "Excuse me," he said, and took the stereo up to his room. Once he had sat the stereo down and had it set back up in its place, he took a look around his room. It was a large room, since it was the master bedroom, but about half of it was taken up with various antique weapons. His pride and joy, one of the first repeater rifles made from the civil war era, sat upon a stand in one of the corners. He sighed. He'd have to put some the weapons in other places. Some of them were extremely dangerous, such as the cat-o-nine-tails that hung on one of his walls.

cat-o-nine-tails: Image

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_White_Wolf on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:17 pm

"look my dear i like your advances but, i'm going to make a deal with you both of you can get 36 days of freedom a year if your good i may be a master but i'm no tryant." peting Atsuko behind the ears just to get her to purr.

The_White_Wolf
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!