Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Master & Slave ((IC))

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Master & Slave ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_White_Wolf on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:31 am

Name: Mark \ Kiba
Height: 6' 2"
Race: werewolf
Crush: (can be edited later if you wish)
Appearance: Image tall when in wolf form about seven feet, but in normal from about six feet. has a long scar across his back, pure white hair and Ice blue eyes.
Bio: born in a rich family, Mark was a normal rich kid but his family was robed one night and killed, running from the killer he fell into a hole braking his leg in the middle of the woods. after a day of trying to climb out of the hole, Mark makes it half way by night fall but is too tired to move on any more. but when the full moon was high in the sky, a white wolf pulled him out of the hole and moved him to the edge woods back to his home. (its the old "bite from a wolf turns you in to a werewolf" type thing.)
Personality: Haveing a split personality, when in wolf form he is ferce, angry, and slightly abusive. but when in Human form, kind, and quite spoken.

ok slaves start posting for the store keeper and the masters
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

"You gotta blend in... be stealthy... like a ninja." ~ Skids

"Dr. Octagonapus BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

"Just count on me girls EXPLOSIVES FIX EVERYTHING!!!"-Nabeshin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_White_Wolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Master & Slave ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:20 am

Honor sat there in her cage. Her hands were bound and she didn’t like it. She also didn’t like what she was dressed in. It was a white silk dress that came to about the middle of her thighs. She fidgeted as she sat there trying to keep the dress down. Every time someone would walk by her she’d give them a glare of hatred. She wanted out of the cage, out of the rope that bound her wrists, and in different clothing. She let out a loud sigh as she realized none of that was going to happen right at the moment.

Riley sat in the darkest corner of her cage. Her red eyes darted from person to person who walked past her cage. Her hands were bound too and she was wearing the same white silk dress, but she didn’t care about that stuff. All she did care about was getting out of here.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_White_Wolf on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:34 pm

The bell of the store rang as i steped in the door. Makeing my way down the Female part of the slave store looking for a few girls that would grab my attension. Nekos, and Vampires and some Lycans were what kind of slaves i wanted and it seemed that the shop have plenty. seeing a vampire girl bound heavly to her cage, moveing twords her. "looks like they havent feed you they should treat there slaves better, here." cuting my rist I put my arm in the cage (talking to Riley)

The_White_Wolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Riley looked at the man that was talking to her. “They’re probably trying to punish me for what I did to my old master.” She said as she looked at his bleeding wrist. Even though her hands were bound she could still grab things so she quickly grabbed his and put her mouth to his wound as she began sucking his blood.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_White_Wolf on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:29 pm

it didnt really hurt he kind of enjoyed it. "so what did you get in trouble for?" noticeing the white dress and how tightly it fit you.

The_White_Wolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Riley let go of him and wiped he blood off of her face. “I killed my last master.” She said with a smirk as she watched him to see what his reaction would be.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Jeffery walked along the street with his friend. "Yeah, sure. They've got all kinds of girls that you could get," his friend said. "Girls!? I thought maybe a butler or something like that! I'm shy around girls in general! How am I supposed to go about buying one to take home?!" The idea still seemed a little absurd to him. Selling girls as slaves? What era were they in again? "And besides, I don't want to try and buy a girl, when I know they'd probably hate me and try to kill me!" They had arrived outside the shop without Jeffery really noticing. "Well, aren't you going in?" his friend asked. "I... uh... have to...," Jeffery stuttered. "Oh no you don't," said his friend, pushing the door open and pulling Jeffery inside. "You're here, and you'll look." His friend then left him inside the store. Jeffery turned around slowly. He saw the various women and girls in the cages, and immediately averted his gaze. They all had simple, white, tight-fitting dresses. This wasn't good. He could hardly look or speak to a woman in normal clothing. How was he supposed to talk to one wearing something like that. Not to mention all of them were beautiful women.
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_White_Wolf on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 pm

"oh really he must have tasted bad to you then." wipeing my hand on my pants then looking around for the store keeper

The_White_Wolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Jeffery turned to look out the window. His friend was gone. He had just left him there to fend for himself. "Great," he said. "Just fucking great. Now I'm stuck in this place with no direction. He knew I didn't know my way around this part of town." He sighed. At least the windows were tinted, so people outside couldn't see him very well. He shivered, feeling eyes on him. When he turned, however, he couldn't see anyone who was looking at him. He shivered again, because of the weird feeling he was getting.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_White_Wolf on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 pm

(not to be rude but no F-bomb k)

The_White_Wolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:34 pm

(Aww... darn.. He's a teenager... So he's pretty much got a myriad of colorful words. But I suppose I won't use any. That'll be the only time. Promise.)

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_White_Wolf on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:47 pm

(thx man i know i can count on u and ur are the shop keeper rember? and type in green 4 the shop keeper)

The_White_Wolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:03 pm

(Alright then. I guess I'll play the shopkeeper. Just let me figure some things out here... Okay, got it.)

Kevin walked out from the back of the shop. His long black hair tied in a ponytail, he watched the two customers for a while before he did anything. He gaged the reactions of the girls to the two fellows. He smiled when the one customer allowed the vampire to bite him. "Quite the charmer, aren't we? Please, take your time. Look around even. I have plenty to choose from." He smiled, showing two rows of razor sharp teeth. (He's a human-flesh ripper hybrid. Flesh rippers are humanoid in nature, but have large, razor sharp teeth and silver eyes that catch the light very well. He only has the eyes and teeth of the flesh ripper.) "My name is Kevin. Let me know if you require my assistance."

Jeffery turned at the sound of the shop's owner's voice. The teeth of the man sacred him out of his wits. And those eyes were equally terrifying in their own way. He moved to the left, bumping into one of the cages. (Honor)

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_White_Wolf on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:08 pm

"yeah i'll take the vampire, i like her but i do need more slaves i'll buy her now though"

The_White_Wolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Kevin nodded. "Very well. I trust she's already told you about what happened with her former owner, yes?" He walked over to the cage and crouched down. He looked at her. "Please don't give this gentleman too much grief, will ya? I don't want my shop being known as the shop that sells murderous creatures." He took out a set of keys and unlocked the cage door. He stood back up, and turned to the man. "She'll set you back about a two k, but she's worth it. Even if she is a little violent."

(Kirai! Where are you!?)

Jeffery kept his eyes glued to the shop owner. He'd seen many different species, but never one like his. He didn't know whether he could make it away should the shop keeper decide to eat him. He swallowed hard, a lump of fear growing in his throat.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_White_Wolf on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:39 pm

(i know ) "that fine" handing over 2 k easy, softly grabing Riley's sholder and pulling her out of the cage

The_White_Wolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xdarlingvampiressx on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Sitting in her old, rusted cage the Neko girl played with the chains which led to a collar that was connected to her pale neck. Her purple hair was flustered and hanging low onto her eyes. With a deceiving, playful look on her face the girl licked her lips. The collar on her neck looked rather heavy, and one would only wonder how she was able to sit up straight with such an object around her. Her lavender ears were perked as they always did. The series of collars on her neck only indicated a few traits of this girl. Pleasure, pain, and unbroken, and oh what shameful traits they were. She would use her seductive ways only to run, and once she was caught he would only be sent back in here.

Unlike many of the other cages who had two to a cage, he was alone. You would guess the guards didn't trust this girl with others. Her temper was always happily running along a thin string which would snap often. Her claws where making a horrid screeching noise on the bars of the old cage. Receiving dirty looks from others only fueled her untamed fire. Making others miserable was what she did, it was what she enjoyed. Funny though, how inside all this evilness was only a young Neko who wished to be free. The question that lingered in the girl's head was, would he ever be free and be able to stand on his own. Was love even a real emotion, or was it just a word simple minded idiots confused with lust? Closing her eyes, Atsuko "Mirage" Okayasu rested.

xdarlingvampiressx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_White_Wolf on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:32 pm

walking along the slave shop with Riley by my side then spoting a neko in a side by side cage. "hey umm Kevin how much for this one?" geting a closer look at her in the cage (oh sorry for jumping off MSN i'll be back tomarrow)

The_White_Wolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xdarlingvampiressx on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:45 pm

((That's fine by me, dear. Just let me know when you'll be back tomorrow.))

Atsuko eyes looked over curiously when a man approached her cage. Delicate fingers laced around the tangles of her cage, looking back at him. Her face at first looking innocent and kitten-like, but it was when the purplette dared to open her mouth, she was anything but. "Taking a liking to me are you, handsome?" Mirage purred the last word before flirtatiously batting her eyelashes. Pulling away from her cage so that she was a little farter away from the man, she smiled deviously. "I'd like to see you try and put a price on someone like me." She added before giggling, her tail swishing behind her.

xdarlingvampiressx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Kevin watched as he stopped by another cage. "Ah. Her. She's also a feisty one. She'll set you back another two-and-a-half K. It's a little more expensive than the others, but she's worth every penny of it." Plus, kevin just liked to chase after her when she managed to escape her masters. It was very fun. Kevin looked over at the other customer. "You there. What would you like? We've got nekos and lycans, but I'm afraid the last vampire has been taken."

(I need Kirai to post!!)

Jeffery started at the shop keeper's words. "I uh... well I... I'll take... anything... I guess..." he stuttered, both beginning to feel embarrassed for being there, and fearful of the owner of the shop.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!