Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Masters Mansion

Masters Mansion

a part of “Masters Mansion”, a fictional universe by DandelionDelia.

"Master said you may leave when you love. Master is always right. Master knows best. Master loves you." One character open

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Masters Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Masters Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMaster on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Ok, so can I just put he doesn't particularly like anyone at this time?
Sorry. Sorry, I have this effect, people just get obsessed. Is it the smile? Is it the aftershave? Is it the capacity to laugh at myself? I don't know; it's crazy! - The Master

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheMaster
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Yes, that is fine. That or you can play the same game and put someone else.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:13 pm

the intro says that boy two and girl one get together 'immediately' though. Is this in terms of attraction, or is it subject to change, or is it just one-sided, or what?
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:30 pm

No, Boy One and Girl Two get together immediately. Boy Two and Girl One, have a couple of things preventing them from actually getting together yet. Sorry for the confusion.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:31 pm

She is *dramatic pose* COMPLETE.

:) I hope you like Tess!
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Agh! That was actually a mistake.. :3 I knew that __ 1 and ___ 2 got together, but I must have been thinking of my girl as Girl 2 and not Girl 1 .. or something. Anyway, I'll change it to N/A at the moment because she hasn't really met anyone yet.. I don't think. xD

Oh and @cirrus I think it says that Boy 1 and Girl 2 get together immediately. You probably meant that, but just making sure.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:33 pm

I have accepted all. We may start. We will be starting when they arrive. If you have a sibling here then you arrive with your sibling. The rest is in your hands, or Masters hands. ;)

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Okeydokey. Guess I misread. Thanks!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:52 pm

@TheMaster: I just saw your face-claim for Gregory! I made the most unholy noise at the computer...
Gah, Matthew Gray Gubler is such a cutie! AUGH!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMaster on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Haha I know cirrus, all of my sisters are obsessed with him. XD He's a pretty awesome guy, besides being a "cutie", he's really funny in real life. It took me a pretty long time to find pictures of him being serious! XP

TheMaster
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMaster on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Also, considering the name of this RP, it's a little awkward for you guys to call me TheMaster, call me Chuck..... or anything really, Chuck is just my interwebz alias.

TheMaster
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:01 pm

TheMaster wrote:Also, considering the name of this RP, it's a little awkward for you guys to call me TheMaster, call me Chuck..... or anything really, Chuck is just my interwebz alias.

I know my last post I laughed because I didn't want everyone thinking it was in your hands.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Hey, just wondering, in the Other: section in the Introduction for Girl 2 (aka Tess) it says that she plans to find a way out, but does that mean out of the mansion, or out of her abusive home?

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:16 pm

She wants to find a way out of the mansion.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMaster on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Oh..... Do you want us RPing in 1st person? Because I can change my post if so. I just feel more comfortable in 3rd, didn't realize that 1st would be the normal.

TheMaster
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:32 pm

No its fine. You RP in what you are most comfortable. :)

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:29 pm

I won't be able to post as often, as I have to use my sister's laptop - mine's broken. T_T

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DandelionDelia on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:35 pm

I wont be able to post for a couple of days. Tonight I am to tired, long night. Tomorrow is a party and late the next day I will be home. Keep posting, I will try to post tonight one more time.

DandelionDelia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Aww... looks like Natzalia left! :(

P.S. @cirrus- nice signature X)

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:40 pm

lol, thanks. I think you're the first person to get it :3 or at least point it out...

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!