Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Match Made In Hell

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

A Match Made In Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NumbToTheTouch on Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:02 pm

The devil paced back in front of his throne one hand slowly stroking his chin. “S-sire you called for men.” A large grin spread across the devil’s face as he turned to his servant. “I want to you to go out and collect 7 women from Earth, and…” The servant looked at his master await orders his knees shook in fear. “And get my sons. NOW!” The servant shrieked and hurried away.

5 days later... The devil sat on his throne his eyes burning holes into his sons, Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, the seven men the seven deadly sins were named after. Each of them fathers mind, perfect. “Sons, I’ve made a decision.” The seven men watch their father, each knowing he would only call them all together at once for something very important. “You are all going to get married. I have sent for seven human women to be brought here each of you will stay in the palace with them and by the end of the month I want you to tell me which you want to marry.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok You can either be one of the seven deadly sins or one of the girls.

Name: Aiden Kalris
Nickname(s):Angel
Appearence: http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/emo-girl.jpg
Bio:Explained In Post

IC: Aiden shivered as she walked down the snowy road. Her car had recentlly been taken to the shop so she had to walk the five miles to the store and then five miles back. Her arms ached as she carried this weeks groceries. It was at times like these she thought about her up bringing, she'd been raised by her mother and her mother only. She still lived in the small little house she grew up in, she had moved out only for one year before her mother got in a fatal car accident and she moved back in. Some times she see something that reminded her greatly of her mother and she'd fall to the floor cry. When she was little snow was the best thing in the world now it wasn't that exciting.

Aiden set the bags down and dug through her millions of pockets for her keys, not succeeding. Finally she heard a small jingle coming from the pocket inside her coat, reaching in she pulled out the key. Clink! The door slid open and Aiden walked in. Immediatly she noiticed something was wrong, when you live in a house long enough it sort of speaks to you in it's own ways. "Who's there!?" she called out her eye fluttering around as she made her way to the kitchen, only to find a person atnding in there, his whole body was covered by a black cloak and his head was tilted towards the floor. "Are you Aiden Kalris?" Aiden stared at him skeptically "Who wants to know?" Suddenly he jumped at her tackling her to the ground and everything went dark. "The devil" Those were the last words she heard.
Just because my libs are made of candy
Doesn't mean you can eat them

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NumbToTheTouch
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Re: A Match Made In Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:27 pm

Name:Lust [[more info coming]]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

knock
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skittymitty on Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:26 pm

Name: Alila Kresade
Nickname(s):L-I-L-I
Appearence: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... eOffset=11
Bio: umm.. get to know her! She will tell you little by little.

skittymitty
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celestial Pancakes on Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:20 pm

Name: Crystal Lightwing
Nickname(s): Gold, Heartless
Appearence: Adverage height, with dark blonde hair that falls in in waves to just below her shoulders. She wears a simple red dress that falls to just above her knees, black tights, loop earings, and a silver necklace with a small star on.
Bio: Crystal has had a relatively normal life. She had been put up for adoption when she was just a baby, and grew up with her kind foster parents who she loved dearly, never knowing her parents - or wanting to know, for that matter. However; when reaching the age of 18, both parents had been killed in a hit-and-run incident. She is still finding it hard to get over the incident, and - though she used to be quite a social person, has since retreated into herself and barely ever even talks to anybody.

Celestial Pancakes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celestial Pancakes on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:51 am

Crystal walked through the park, an empty lead in her hand. "Here boy, here doggy doggy doggy!" she whistled, turning around in a circle searching for the animal. "Where has that dumb dog got too?" She heard a rustling in a wood nearby, and she leaned over to one side to see what it was. "Is that you, you silly mutt? Come on lets get home. Or I'll leave you out here for the creatures of the night to feast on." Crystal walked into the forest, shivering as she had forgotten her coat. She stood, staring into the darkness. "Oi, don't make me come in and get you!" Crystal waited for the dog to come out, or make some noise. It was a noisy creature at the best of times. No sound. Grumbling to herself, Crystal walked into the forest, hugging herself to keep warm. It certainly had got alot colder.

"Crystal Lightwing, I presume?" came an eerie voice from within the forest. She didn't see who was speaking. Just the voice...
"How the hell did you know my name? Is this some sort of prank?" Something moved within the trees. Crystal took a step back, turning around to run. But whatever it was was too quick for her. She felt something grab her, then everything went black.

Celestial Pancakes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:53 am

Hey interested as well! Will post as soon as i can

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!