Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mech Frame

Mech Frame

a part of “Mech Frame”, a fictional universe by victim130.

In the world of Senricol, a planet much like earth, the technology has improved to allow military machines called Frame's to fight for freedom or to fight for destruction.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mech Frame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Mech Frame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mech Frame"

I would like to announce my new role play! Based on Mobile suits called Frames!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Mech Frame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:11 pm

I added some info to the role play tab check it out and start making characters!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:27 pm

OK! Since I see no one liked my open plot idea I made a small plot to work with and a character base so you know what I want. Please join this is my third attempt at making a role play after my last successful rp died.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:32 pm

ALRIGHT! I finally finished all the flaws I saw myself as well as added places and their locations on the world. I even made my character, so you can use him as a basic tool to create your character. As soon as I get a few characters I can start the role play so get submitting!

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Can anyone explain to me what might be why no one loves me? lol I have an OOC full of my ranting and one awesome guy. I know many people like mechs so tell me what is wrong with my role play...

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:29 pm

I have a question, Mr. Victim 130. Where exactly is the fighting going on? Outside cities? Inside cities? Battlefields that are hugeramous and are a bajillion feet by a bajillion feet, and doesnt exist anywhere, but it's right over there? Kinda like DBZ and it's random fighting settings. Hahahaa...

Jokes aside, where is the action. Lailya is bound to be there.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Each faction is basically a huge city, and the smaller cities are more smaller, but generally carry no community of people. So most people in the cities not in factions are either there for personal gain or something other than helping out. Inside of factions there is usually an army in place, all, but Meta Guard has an entire army at their disposal.

For the fighting, I planed it to start near the north side of Meta Guard. Each of the other factions are in place to attack it for its natural defensive capabilities. In between each place described there is a massive amount of open space, so battles are to be easy to describe. I think I included this, but Meta Guard is looking for help as for they realize the imminent attack. So it would make sense if you were there to help.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Alright...I think I understand.

So, could I impose upon you that you start us off, with the first post? I mean, I could do it, but it just feels alot better when the GM does it. That way we can say that their setting is the correct one. I dont know. Maybe that's just one of the things I'm OCD about.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:29 pm

I was just waiting for more to join, but no one has yet. I can't make the first post yet, but sometime tonight I will.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Alright the first post is up. Also anyone can be the other two mech operators in Meta Guard just remember they are Kirill's childhood friends.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Fri May 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Alway wished to join a Frame rp! Character will be done today!

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mech Frame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Seems interesting and I like mechas/frames so I'm going to go make a character.
I've got none that's good. So... yeah.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mech Frame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 am

I had big ideas for this way back when I made it lol, but I always had a problem describing things. This RP is long gone though man, my apologies.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!