Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Medieval Fantasy {Group Role Play}

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Medieval Fantasy {Group Role Play}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Halfanelf on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Hello, everybody. =) Name's Ren - what can I call you?

So, I'm doing this plot already on the forums, but I thought I would give it a shot with another set of people - and this time, use AIM. If you don't have AIM...sorry, but I really would like to use that.

I'm looking for three other people who would be willing to commit to being active, "literate to advanced," creative, and friendly to make this the best role play it can possibly be! Are you one of those people? Looking for a way to use those unlikely (or even blatantly obvious!) heroic characters collecting dust in your closet? Well, then! I'm your girl.

If you're still interested, here is the link to the basic plot, as well as some rules of mine: the-prophecy-ooc-sign-discussion-closed-t25370.html

Disregard the little update thing at the bottom. Also, keep in mind that I'm looking for your input to help me develop the lore of the world and all that happens in it!

If anyone is interested, you can shoot me an IM at smoresgirl10, or just PM me with questions, concerns, or notes of interest. =) Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ren

(Forgive any mistakes - it is late here. x.X)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Halfanelf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Medieval Fantasy {Group Role Play}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valintine on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:39 pm

She comes highly recommended. ^^ Great and fun to talk to too
"It's sad how many people strive for perfection when its their imperfections that make them perfect"--(me)

"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future"--(Oscar Wilde)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valintine
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Halfanelf on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:09 pm

<3! Val is doing this plot with me, and we're having fun.

Halfanelf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Halfanelf on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Still looking for a few people, in case anyone's interested. Been a while since I poked this thread.

Halfanelf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Khiron Songsteel on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Any chance you're still in the market for peoples?
Twice and twice shall he be marked,
twice to live, and twice to die.
Once the heron, to set his path.
Twice the heron, to name him true.
Once the Dragon, for remembrance lost.
Twice the Dragon, for the price he must pay.
- Karaethon Cycle, Sixth Passage

Khiron Songsteel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:01 am

Yeah, I want in, too.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Halfanelf on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:20 am

I'm definitely still looking for people. ^^ Any thoughts on your characters?

Halfanelf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Khiron Songsteel on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Well, what positions are open? This looks incredibly interesting, so I want to make sure I put lots of thought into a character.

Khiron Songsteel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Halfanelf on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:38 pm

At this point, I have nobody. I haven't even started an AIM thing yet, because I had no interest for several months. You can have anyone you want.

Halfanelf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Khiron Songsteel on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:35 am

Then consider yourself no longer interest-less! If you still want to go through with it over AIM, then I'm all in. I'll have a character fleshed out before the en d of the night.^^

Khiron Songsteel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Halfanelf on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:33 am

^.^ Okiedoke. If I'm not signed into AIM when you're ready, just shoot me a PM or something.

Halfanelf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Halfanelf on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Alright. One down, two or three to go. Sign up, people!

Halfanelf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Halfanelf on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:03 am

(: We have two, now. C'mon, y'all. One or two more spots left.

Halfanelf
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!