Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Memories of a Witch

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Somoria(Heartless, Vacant, and Dark)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:47 pm

(like the avatar)
"Huh?" She said turning and looking. It wasn't Saka, but a solider. A human solider. She gasped, "Hide!" She said to him in a hushed tone. SHe quickly hid in a bush and pulled him with her.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Zero was tugged into the bush. "Gah!" He knelt down next to Contant as he watched the soldier walk over. He held his breath as he waited for the soldier to walk away. "I don't know what the big deal is," Zero said in hushed voice, "I'll just tell him that I'm the Prince and-" He cut himself off. He forgot that with this new look, no one would ever reconize him. Zero simply sat there waiting for the soldier to leave.
...A Scattered Dream Like A Far Off Memory...
...A Far Off Memory Like A Scattered Dream...
...I Want to Line up the Pieces...
...Yours and Mine...

|-~My heart's a battleground~-|
|-~You show me how to see~-|
|-~That nothing is whole and nothing is broken~-|

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:21 pm

(I thought he already changed back? Or were you talking about him being older?)
"They'll kill me if they find us." She said quietly. Once the solider was gone she sighed with relief and stood up.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:32 pm

(No, he's just changed back to his original gender. He still has the blonde hair and blue eyes that Contant gave him.)

Zero stood up with her. He sighed in relief, "Whew...well that was close!" He said with a laugh. The fact that they almost got in trouble made him laugh for some reason. Zero sat down and layed back. "So...What now?" He asked.

(sorry for short post. Gotta go. ill be back later.)

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 pm

(okay now I get it.)
"I don't know." She said shrugging. She was glad that solider was gone. She knew all the transformation spell that kept his eyes and hair color that way would ware off soon and she didn't even want to try it again on him. What would she do if when he changed back Saka saw him?

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Zero laid back. "Whew...I'm tired..." He said as he drifted off in to a slumber. All that was heard from him was the light snoring he was making. During all the excitement, he forgot how tired he was. Zero began to dream when they were little kids again, playing withought a care in the world.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Contant sighed, "Me too." She layed back next to him and soon fell asleep, but this was a nightmare. It was the day when he parents had been killed killed by royal soliders. She whimpered and snuggled close to Zero.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Zero's dream soon changed too. It was when he had been playing with Contant when they were younger.

"Hey! Let's play duck-duck-goose!" She suggested.
"What? That's silly! We only have two people!" Zero replied.

Suddenly, Contant gasped.
"Saka?! No, wait dont--!" She yelled at a mystierous figure.
Then, everything went black. He woke up, in a small alley on Earth, where an older woman had found, and taken him in. This whole time, Zero heard Saka's laughter in the backround.

Zero had rolled over, closer to Contant, still asleep.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:07 am

Blood was everywhere and her parents screams rang through her head. The soliders left laughing. Left her to die in the cold woods alones. After a day Saka found her, almost frozen to death. Saka smiled as she brought her in saying, "You're home." Then once again it turned worse, she and Zero were playing and Saka sent him away. Contant got as close as she could to him in her sleep.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Zero's sleep had been disturbed by a chipmunk sitting on his head. As he sat up, the chipmunk ran off. He looked around, still groggy from the sleep, and when he looked over at Contant, he had relized that she was now holding him like a stuffed bear. Zero tried to pry her loose without waking her, but it was no use. He had to wait for her to wake up to get free.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:18 am

(Oh, cool, your into Kingdom Hearts!)
Contant woke up a few minutes later and found that she was clinging onto Zero. She quickly let go, "Sorry, I just...had a nightmare and I guess I must hace clung to you." Of course she wasn't going to tell Zero what her nightmare was about since most of it was her parents being killed by the royal gaurds, and she had never told him how her parents were killed, not wanting him to feel bad that his parents ordered it to happen.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:11 am

(Yup! Kingdom Hearts is awesome! My signature is KHII as well. If you know anything about Gaia Online, look up Ichiro Ogami and look at the profile. )

"It's alright!" He said. Zero got up, yawned, and stretched. "Oooh...I feel great today!" HE said with a skip in his step. "What should we do today?" He asked.
Last edited by DarkHaxxor on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 pm

(I used to be on Gaia but someone hacked my account and put a virus on my computer. Havn't been on since.)
She sighed. She had been thinking it over ecspecially becuse of that dream, "Actually, I think you should go back home to your parents."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:15 pm

Zero sighed. "Oh...Yeah I forgot about them." Great...back to the high-class, I'm better then you, stupid life. Zero thanked her, "Thanks for everything! I had a great time! Mabye I'll try to sneak away to see you tomorrow?" He said. Zero gave her a great big hug, and began to walk away.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:27 pm

She smiled and snapped her fingers. Now his powers were gone and he was back to his normal look. Hopefully he wouldn't get into any trouble. He would feel the power lift from him so he wouldn't think he still had the powers and now that he was back to his old look they would reconize him.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:52 pm

When the powers left from Zero's body, it sorta felt like having your soul taken out. Zero relized that his powers were gone, and soon took off. He waved as he walked and soon was out of sight. He stood outside of the big castle doors. Not even two seconds had he gotten in, his mother was right there, almost like she was waiting for him.

"Zero! Oh my goodness! He's returned!! Oh I was so worried!! We thought those awfull magic users had killed you!!!" She said in a paniky tone.

"Witches, not 'magic users'..." Zeo corrected her. He didn't like the way she said 'Magic Users'. There was always a slight tone of hatred in her words when she said that.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Contant sighed, "Lucky." She said refering to the fact he had parents. She walked onto the ice again, Kaki following closly behind. Suk ihad followed Zero back to the castle.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Zero sighed. "Lucky." He said, refering to the fact she didn't have parents. He hated being spoiled and treated like a king. He wanted to be treated the same as everone else. Suki had followed into his room, where the butler forced him an exravegant suit, combed back hair, and a fancy cane. He sat on the giant bed in his room and put the cane on the bed. He ruffled his hair back to normal. Zero searched in the closet for hi casual clothes, which still looked too fancy in his opinion. He told the gaurd he was going for a walk around town. Saki followed right behind him.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Contant was sitting on the middle of the frozen lake next to her house. She tried consintrating to find Zero's mind. When she did she heard him think she was lucky for not having parents. She sighed. Sure he knew she didn't have parents but he didn't know how she had lost them. If he knew he would never think that way. She would trade with him anyday.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:36 pm

Zero walked through town and stopped in fron of a small vendor. He bought an apple from the person, and walked off. There was a loud "crunch" everytime he bit into it. Saki began to whimper and Zero sighed. "I forgot, you're probably hungry." He walked around until he found a butcher shop. Zero ordered a fine piece of steak and gave it to Suki to eat. Zero sighed. He couldn't stop thinking about Contant. Her smile, her laugh, everything about her.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!