Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Memories of a Witch

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Somoria(Heartless, Vacant, and Dark)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Contant was still listening to Zero's thought. She didn't usally listen to other's thoughts, but his were interesting. She smiled and giggled when he started thinking about her. Boys were so predictable, ecspecially Zer. She stopped listening and stood up. She put on her hood of her cloack over her head and started walked toward the human market. It stared raining so at least she didn't stick out much with her hood on. She saw Zero and smirked walking up behind him, "Boo." She whispered in his ear trying to scare him.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Zero jumped. "Uwah!!" He looked behind him and sighed in relief. "Oh...It's you, Contant...You really scared me..." He said. Then he went from scared, to confused. "Is something wrong? You don't usually come to this part of the human market do you?" He asked. The last time they both were here, was when they were being chased by some mad dog. They ran half a mile, jumped over seven fence, and fell in a lake.
...A Scattered Dream Like A Far Off Memory...
...A Far Off Memory Like A Scattered Dream...
...I Want to Line up the Pieces...
...Yours and Mine...

|-~My heart's a battleground~-|
|-~You show me how to see~-|
|-~That nothing is whole and nothing is broken~-|

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:25 pm

"I knew you were here, so I came to see you." She said smiling at him, "But I can't stay long. The humans wil lreconize me soon."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Zero had her follow him into a small field, away from the town. He laughed, "Its only been a few hours, what can't get enough of me?" He joked. "Take off the hood. It hides your eyes." He said. There wasn't anyone around for a mile. No-one would reconize her out here.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:57 am

"I get bored being all alone." She said smiled and took off her hood, showing him her blue eyes. Kaki was jumping around happily, chasing a small fairy, that seemed to be annoyed by it, but she flew up to contant and sat on her shoulder. She laughed, "Sorry, he just wants to play, but I can see how that could be hard on you." She said to the fairy. It flew off of her shoulder and onto Zero's. Contant pet Kaki, "Go play with Suki." And that's what he did.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Zero stared at the fairy. "Uh...Hi...?" He said. He never saw a fairy before, atleast he didn't think he did.

((Woo Writer block ._. ))

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:19 pm

(It's okay, I got it to.)
Contant looked at Zero. The fairy sat on his soulder for a while but then flew off. "So, how did your parents react when they saw you were back?" She asked sitting down.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:09 pm

"Blech...don't get me started on the amount of chores they had me do around town..." He sighed. Zero's chores were centered around jailing for some idiotic reason. But most of the time it was just some poor, hungry person trying to eat. Zero let them go all the time, but warned them that he wouldn't be able to help them again. Ichiro layed down in the thick grass and closed his eyes. "Wow...sure is peaceful here..." He said. Zero actually almost fell asleep, due to the calming breeze and faint chirp of crickets.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Contant smiled and layed back next to him, "You wanna know how I knew you were in town?" She didn't wait for him to try and answer, "I was reading your mind." She said wondering if he would guess she had been reading his mind when he had been thinking about her.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:37 am

"Reading...my mind?" Zero gulped. That must mean she knew about him thinking about her. "Er..." He didn't really know how to ask if she heard all of the stuff he thought about. "...Uh...Wow! That's pretty cool! I didn't know you couold read minds too." He said with a weak smile.

((Woot! Epic avatar! KHII fans unite!))

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:48 pm

(lol, yes!)
"Yep, now what were you doing thinking about me?" She asked with a small laugh, getting closer to him, "Does the human have a crush on the witch?" She smirked.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:19 pm

"Er...Uh...Well that is...I" Zero could just not get the words out of his mouth. The fact that she said this completely caught him off gaurd. "Erm...I just uh...Y'know..." He stuttered. It was no use. He was caught. Contant more or less knew by now that he did, in fact, have a bit of a crush on her. Zero didn't know what to say, only that his face wen't red as an apple.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:34 pm

She giggled when she saw his face turn red. "I wonder..." She said and get closer to him. She read his mind as she gently pressed her lips to his, not as magic transfer, but as a kiss.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:41 pm

Zero only got redder when she giggled and said, "I wonder...". Zero wondered what she was up to and tried not to think, for fear that she would find out more secrets about him. When she kissed him, half of him told to pull away, but the other half told him to stay put. Zero decided to stay put. He simply let her kiss him, and kissed her back.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Contant smiled as she pulled away, seeing the red on his cheeks was brighter she giggled again, "You do have a crush on me!" She teased.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:38 am

Zero sat there for a moment, then sighed. "Okay okay! You caught me!" He said. "Yes...it's true. I've pretty much had a crush ever since we first met." His face wasn't getting anyless redder, and his words still jumbled up a lot.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:01 pm

She giggled, "You know you could have just told me." She kissed him on the cheek and smiled at him, "I've had a crush on you too, but was waiting for you to say you liked me."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 am

Zero sat there, he wasn't entirely sure as to what to say, and he was more or less dumbfounded. Adter all this time, she had liked him? Just as he thought that, he heard the clanking of armour. "Your Majesty! We found you at last!" The said. They stopped short at the sight of Contant. "I-it's a Witch!! Quick, kill her!!". The burliest of the group stepped forward, sword in hand. He raised it, and swung down. The sound of flesh being peirced ranf through the air. Only thing was that it wasn't Contant's...It was Zero's. Zero stood there, then he fell off to the side, bleeding. "Quick....r-run..." He panted, the blood loss was making Zero's breath shorter and shorter. He was barely clinging to life.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 am

"Zero!" She screamed as he was stabbed. She ooked at the soliders and glarred at them. A few ords escaped her lips, that weren't the human language. It was a spell. The soliders flew back, some landing on the ground, some hitting against trees. They were all knocked out. She bent down next to Zero. Ripping a peice of her sleve off she placed it were he had been stabbed, "You shouldn't have done that..." She said looking at him.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:30 pm

Zero sat there shaking. "S-sorry..." He apologized. He wasn't sure what he apologized for, only that he did. Zero wasn't getting any better. His breath was getting more faint. his heartbeat was slowing down. Zero was only a few minutes away from death.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!