Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Metro: C7

Metro: C7

a part of “Metro: C7”, a fictional universe by Arctic Fury.

Based on the Metro 2033 universe. (See inside for details)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Metro: C7”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Metro: C7

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Fury on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Metro: C7"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Disregard books. Acquire maracas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arctic Fury
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Metro: C7

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:13 pm

writing a CS as I write this!
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Fury on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:14 pm

That's some serious multitasking!

Arctic Fury
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:30 am

For sure, I am joining this.
Tomorrow afternoon. xD
School tomorrow, it's already late. /sigh/
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:38 am

alright, submitted my character. Seems like we have a few nazis already :P

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Fury on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:43 am

@ Thadine - Cool! Cool!

Saxious wrote:alright, submitted my character. Seems like we have a few nazis already :P

Boris is accepted. I like him. Just keep in mind that I doubt they would let someone dressed in Nazi attire enter Polis, which is where this starts off. So you may want to find some alternate clothes, at least until we hit the tunnels.

Also, feel free to mention this roleplay to your friends. The more people the better!

Arctic Fury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:47 am

No worries. He is an infiltrate agent for the Nazis, so he'll adopt a more...Stalker uniform then, I was just thinking in the terms of the average clothing that he'd be seen in, afterward, then he'll change back into what he's used to. So...No problemo.

Really looking forward for this RP. Looks very promising.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Fury on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:51 am

Depending on how fast people trickle in, plan on starting off at four people or so.

Arctic Fury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:58 am

Ah, alright, 4 people and then we'll...Somehow band together and head out after the C-7 thing. I agree, 4 people does sound like a good number for this RP...More people would make it a bit too slow moving. So we'll see by tomorrow when Thadine got his/her/its/the-mutant CS up.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Fury on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

New rule for the time being. No more Nazi characters! If it's just four people having the majority of them leaning towards the fascists would be rather awkward, as I feel it would turn more into a crusade than a trip to C7. If we pick up more people then I'll make it available again.

Arctic Fury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:31 am

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. We'd also like a bit a of diversity. The Stalker talking to the Nazi, or when the stalker discovers the true value of a good and doesn't want to share it.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:08 am

I've Put out an application for my character. He's more of a freelancer/mercenary who's often mistaken as a Ranger. ^_^

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:56 am

Definitely making a character. I loved the novel and the game, and this looks well written.

Also, I'm thinking about being a dirty commie. Mix things up a bit.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Fury on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:06 am

Petrov is approved. Looks like there won't be any shortage of characters either!

Arctic Fury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:37 am

If you're still open to more characters, I think I'll submit one. This seems like a really interesting RP, though I've never heard of the book or game... I assume that's okay?
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Fury on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:48 am

@ Reianna - Sure, no problem! Just be sure to read over everything carefully, and don't hesitate to ask questions! Also, seeing as reading the book would take far too long, I find this video displays the Metro atmosphere quite well, just so you get a sense of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQgf1SMLycE

Arctic Fury
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:52 am

Niiiice! ^_^ Looking forward to it.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:32 am

When I finish all my classes I'll be sure to watch the video and read up on it. I'm pretty sure I'll have a charrie up by tonight. Looking forward to it!

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:23 am

Was wondering if there's any space left for another character in this. My last two attempts to join an RP have met with failure, mainly because both RPs shut down before I joined. I loved the game, and I'm looking forward to 2034 (steam-buy ftw no?) I also own the book and read it through every so often. Lemme know if I can join and I'll put a character up.

Edit: On a side note, I was reading through the characters currently up and I noticed that Saxious' character is too old to have been born in the metro. By his age, it would have to be the year 2041 (give or take a year), seeing as the Hellfire fell in 2014/2015. This can be confirmed by reading page 5, paragraph five of Metro 2033 when it states that Artyom, being just over 20 years old, was born on the surface. I worked out the date of when the hellfire should have fallen since the picture Artyom finds on the surface labels him as being 2 years, five months old at the time it was taken. It's just a rough estimate, because you also have to take into account his remembering living in The Metro and the rat infestation that killed his mother and the station he used to live in. Anyway. Enough of me looking like a massive smart-arse. I was just trying to help. ^^

Edit: I have a feeling I'm going to start pissing people off. Sibrand's character is also too old to have been born after the hellfire fell. I know I'm only going on the dates by Artyom's estimated age in the book, but I thought I'd mention it seeing as it's nice to keep things as authentic as possible. Sorry if this sort of stuff ruffles anyone's feathers. It's an OCD of mine.
"Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act." ~ Truman Captoe (1924 - 1984)

Irish
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:12 pm

I feel like I might aggravate you a lot then, haha. I don't know any dates or even what happened. I'll look it up though, and you'll just have to correct any mistakes I make. :)

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!