Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Midnight Shine (repost) OOC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Midnight Shine (repost) OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 pm

This is a role play i had going a while ago and now i'm going to start it up again.

The wolf clan needs to survive in the world of the humans. They know better than to move into the city, it’s too crowded and there is no place to run around in their wolf forms. They have lost track of the other clans and don’t know how to find them. So they go to the least populated town they can find in the united states. They thought to escape sending the children to school, but they weren’t so lucky. Will the teens stay out of trouble, and can the pups control them selves while they are in school. Can the adults find jobs and keep the clan together? And is there another clan near by?

Shine is the name of the clan that has found a potential new home. They now stay on a few acres of land that has one large farm house and a barn where the clan lives. There are a couple of fields and of course enough forest for them not to be noticed.

Midnight is the clan who already lives in the area, They are an established part of the human community and do not fear getting caught, the teens and pups know what to do and what not to do in front of the humans. But when they find out about the other clan they find that Shine might expose both clans to the human world. Will the clans find common ground and help each other survive in a world where their kind is dying out?

The rules are the same as always(I don’t think I need to type them out for you) if you are caught braking them you will be asked to stop, second warning and you will be asked to leave the role play.

You may play one clan or both up to two characters only please. There may be one leader and two second in commands for each clan. Pm me if you are interested.

Code: Select all
Name: (first only the last name is the name of the clan.)

Clan:

Status: ( Pup, Elder, Leader, Second in command, member of the clan)

Personality:

Other:

Human picture: no anime

Wolf picture:

Name: Sylva

Clan: Shine

Personality: She is respectful to her elders…or not she is actually mouthy. She hates being told what to do and seems to be always head butting with those that have authority over her. She is probably a likely candidate for the one who revels their secret to the human world.

Other: She carries a small dagger that is strapped to her leg at all times. Likes to ware hip hugging baggy pants with a plane T orTank.

Human picture: Image

Wolf picture: Image

Members of the Shine Clan:

Leader:
Second in command:
Second in command:
Other members:
Dusk Shard

Members Of Midnight Clan:
Leader:
Second in command:
Second in command:
Other members:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!