Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mobius 2 (A Sonic the Hedgehog FC RP)(no more people needed)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.
A new planet has been created....

(We haves better plot writing thanks to EmeraldKat =D)
Year: 2025
The evil genius, Dr. Eggman, has repeatedly tried and failed to conquer the peaceful, flourishing planet Mobius. His mass of mechanical weaponry and robotic armies never stood a chance against the legendary hero, Sonic the Hedgehog, and his friends. Numerous attempts of gathering the all powerful Chaos Emeralds also resulted in complete failure, as Sonic always managed to collect them and use them to his own advantage. Still, Eggman was persistant, he wasn't going to give up his twisted dream of ruling the planet. His dream of seeing a world flowing with not water, but oil. A world that was inhabited with no living things, but rather, mindless robotic slaves. Having an IQ of 300 didn't seem to be of much help when his greatest enemy was the master of speed. After many many failed plans, Dr. Eggman took what he had learned and put it to good use. He began plotting a new scheme, if he could not conquer the world where Sonic exsisted, he would create a new world for himself. Of course, creating a planet was practically impossible, almost like playing God. Oh, but if his Grandfather, Professor Gerald had risen to the task of creating an immortal lifeform then surely he, the great Dr. Eggman could discover some way to create a planet! He went straight to work, paying little attention to many of his unfinished plots and focusing solely on making his own planet. After years and years of research and more failure, he had finally done it. Eggman had made a new planet which he simply named Mobius II. Unfortunatly, the planet was merely an exact replica of the original Mobius, another failed project of Dr. Eggman's. Did that stop the great Doctor? You would be silly to think so! He has now set out to 'correct' his project, to conquer this Mobius II and fulfill his sick dream of ruling the world.

If he succeeds, then all of Mobius 2 and it's inhabbitants will be transformed into dark creations, bent on destroying the origanal Mobius so Sonic and friends will be terminized and out of the way for Eggman to finally rule Earth, and other planets.

Thats where you come in.
Since Eggman created the new Mobius, many creatures of all kind have inhabbited it. Your Sonic fan characters, are those creatures. None of them know each other....yet. But the very fate of Mobius II will bring them together

Your characters are some of the many creatures living on Mobius 2, no one knows each other....yet. Now, post your character(s) description:

Character Skeleton

Name:
Appearance (Pics may be used):
Bio/characteristics:
Last edited by xMoonlightXRosex on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Mobius 2 (A Sonic the Hedgehog FC RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:54 pm

My characters~

Name: Aqua the Hedgehog
Powers (if any): Controls water
Appearance (Pics may be used): http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo32 ... nt=lol.jpg
Bio/characteristics: fun-loving, sweet, and kind of a tomboy, doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, and has a happy-go-lucky attitude, sarcastic.

Name: Leila (prounced Layla) the Fox
Powers (if any): None, knows how to heal wounds though
Appearance (Pics may be used): http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo32 ... 7tails.jpg
Bio/characteristics: Makes friends very easily, is very proper (but she's learning how to act normal ^_^'), kind, nice, sweet, generous, mature for her age, pure of heart

Name: Skylar the Wolf
Powers (if any): ALOT of fighting skills
Appearance (Pics may be used): http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo32 ... 9tails.jpg (he also wears a dog tag necklace)
Bio/characteristics: Cool, laid back, loves to battle, gentlemen, funny, goofy sometimes, and hopelessly in love with Aqua (even though she doesn't feel the same ^-^'')

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akieko94 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:14 pm

Name: Akieko
Powers (if any): She has the power to control earth.
Appearance (Pics may be used):Image
Bio/characteristics: She is a serious down to earth person and loves to have fun. She has an older brother named Rage who cares for her. Her parents died when she was just two so she really looks up to Rage who has been taking care of her since he was 5.
(A friend of mine drew this for me. So don't take it all right! I will get really mad and she will to.)

Name:Anox Bat
Powers (if any): None
Appearance (Pics may be used): He's a gray bat with a spiky black hair and a ponytail. He wears a long green coat with black shirt underneath and gray pants to match. His eyes are a deep green colors and match his shoes.
Bio/characteristics:
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
(Final Fantasy 7

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") Copy Bunny and help him take over the world! Mwuhaha!

Akieko94
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:20 pm

Aww they sound awesome!!!

Wait i think Anox's bio and characteristics got cut off

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akieko94 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Oh no it's not that I just kind of ran out of time to type them. LOL

Akieko94
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmeraldKat on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:28 pm

Finally! A Sonic the Hedgdehog RP! I'm seriously considering signing up, though, I prefer to be rather proper when I roleplay. Basically, I really like to write... a lot. ^-^"

EmeraldKat
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:14 pm

=D AWESOME! *hug* and what would be your fan characters names?

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkangel10028 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:58 pm

Name: Akia
Powers (if any): Can control darkness and water
Appearance (Pics may be used): Image(NOTE A FRIEND DREW THAT FOR ME DUN STEAL)
Bio/characteristics: Akia is extremely shy, not knowing when to speak up or when to speak at all. Once you get her talking (and out of the stuttering stage) she's fun and outgoing and ready for an adventure.
Image Clliickk XD

darkangel10028
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:38 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWW SHE'S EXTREMELY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmeraldKat on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Name: Seri
powers: Can control solar power
looks: (I don't have a picture of her just yet) She's a sky blue cat with long ears and hair held back high in a ponytail. Her left ear is tipped with a darker blue than the rest of her fur and she normally wears a white shirt and navy blue shorts.
Bio: Seri is a wild and carefree feline who's always up for adventure. Somewhat cocky and full of herself, she never back down from a challenge and is often found racing around her home in the forest. She's also very friendly and willing to help out whenever she sees anyone in need, but if someone dares to threaten her or her friends there's going to be quite a price to pay.

EmeraldKat
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:14 pm

=D AWESOME! I think her and my fan character Aqua would get along great~

You guys! You know what this means?

WE HAVE ENOUGH CHARACTERS! WE CAN START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:34 pm

Mobius II was a flourished beatifull planet. Exactly like the first one. Many lived here. Little did anyone on this beloved planet know, something was going to change. Something big, that would change life as they knew it foreve-
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" A light blue hedgehog screamed with joy as she rode a huge wave she had created in the Mobian Ocean. The sky was a clear blue, the sun was perfect, and so was the day. "Aqua!" yelled an afar voice from the shore. "Your making the wave too big! Your going to get caved in!" Leila warned her
"RELAX PRINCESS! HAVE YOU EVER RODE A WAVE BEFORE?"
"WELL- I-"
"EXACTLY! SO-....nonONONONONONONONAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
The massive amount of water swallowed up the poor hedgehog and slammed her to the shore.

"I told you!" the pink fox scolded her. Still a little dizzy, Aqua got back up on her feet. "No~ You just threw off my concentration!" She said. "Mhm." Leila said taking out a notebook she kept. It read, 'Aqua- 5. Common Sense- 57.'
">_< whatever, i'm gonna go get a dri-AH!" Aqua fell down from suprise. She looked up, a grey and white wolf was standing there smiling. "Hiya Aqua!" He said. "Skylar don't do that! Jesus!Remember the talk we had about personal space?"
"I'm so sorry Aqua! Are you hurt? Injured? In any way?! Here let me help you up"
"Skylar i'm fi-gah!" She was picked up bridal stlye by her obviously love struck friend and put back on her feet. She sighed. "Thanks Skylar." She rolled her eyes, but in a playful way. "Hmm...." Leila looked up at the sky. "What is wrong with that cloud?" She asked herself. Every other cloud in the sky was coated with a perfect shade of white. This one however, was darker, and bigger than the others. She looked closer. "....a ship?" She said to herself. "Oh Leila~ We're going back in the water, unless you don't want to be a rotten-Eggman, i suggest you....run!" Aqua started rushing towards the ocean, Skylar behind her. Leila smiled. "I'm coming!" she yelled after and chased after her friends.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkangel10028 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:02 pm

"I SAID LET ME GO!" a voice shrieked. Akia tugged at pulled, but couldn't get her arms free from the robots' grasps. Eggman, who was behind the prisoner and his subjects, sniffed the ocean air. His nose wrinkled, but it was replaced by a grin when he saw how desperate the hedgehog was getting to be free. "If I can't have Sonic, I'll have you, you might not be fast, but you are certainly powerful....." Akia looked like she was considering something. She raised both eyebrows as she looked at the sky "Good point." she grinned "Powerful, most certainly" she whispered, and with that, she flipped over, kicking both of the robots in the face. They fell to the ground. "DON'T JUST LAY THERE, GET HER!" he shouted. Akia walked backwards on the plank and shrugged "Gotta practice more, huh Eggy?" she said smugly, diving into the water.

darkangel10028
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Aqua was splashing around in the water like a mermaid. Still on the shore were Leila and Skylar who were afraid to jump in. "What are you guys doing!?" Aqua called to them. "I Don't wanna jump in with my clothes....^_^' " Skylar said. "And don't wish to get my hair wet right now...." Leila added. Aqua rolled her eyes. "You guys are no fun! If your not going to come in, who will, my imaginary friend?" Aqua splashed both of them slightly. "Since when do you have an imaginary friend?" Leila asked. "Since....right now xD. Ok!" Aqua got in a 'thinking pose' "My imaginary friend will be....a hedgehog! Like me! And she can control water....like me! AND ISN'T AFRAID TO COME IN THE WATER LIKE TWO BIG SISSY'S I KNOW!" Aqua joked.

SPLASSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"AQUA!" Skylar and Leila screamed and rushed into the water. A light blue, knocked out hedgehog was floating atop the water. "AQUA!" Skylar picked her up. "Wha- What haappeenneddd @__@" Aqua moaned. Just then, a blue and black figure appeared from the water. "OH MY GOD!! MY IMAGINARY FRIEND!! SHE'S ALIVE!" Aqua yelled, swam over to her and just stared at her blankly for a few seconds.
*hug* XD

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkangel10028 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:07 pm

Akia blinked, surrounded by people. Normal people. Kinda. "ER..." she said, looking around with a scared and confused expression on her face. "S-sorry?"

darkangel10028
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Aqua smiled "=O Don't apologize! You came to life! Which means....IM MAGIC." Aqua started doing magical ninja poses and drifted into her own world. "Excuse my friend's....charisma. I'm Leila ^_^' " said the pink little fox.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkangel10028 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:16 pm

Akia blinked "I came to life?" she giggled, laughing even more when she saw Aqua's ninja poses. "It's fine, I'm Akia.." she said with a slight smile on her face.

darkangel10028
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:29 pm

"Akia?" Aqua looked away from her concentration of being "magical" "Hmn....I like it! Even though i didn't think of it"
"Aqua she's not imaginary >.<"
"She's not? Oh, so it was JUST coincidence that the SAME time i said i wanted a friend, A RANDOM HEDGEHOG FALLS OUT OF THE SKY. OH YEAH. Thats just concidence." Aqua retorted.
"Hmm....but if you were imaginary, wouldn't i fade through you?" Aqua said poking her. "XD ok Aqua. She's NOT imaginary." Skylar laughed slightly. "^_^ I'm Skylar" He said putting out a hand to shake

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkangel10028 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Akia stumbled backwards slightly at Aqua's poke "I like my name too....thank you very much" she laughed. being amused by the fact that the hedgehog though she was imaginary. "She's not? Oh, so it was JUST coincidence that the SAME time i said i wanted a friend, A RANDOM HEDGEHOG FALLS OUT OF THE SKY. OH YEAH. Thats just concidence." Aqua retorted.
Akia blinked, looking up at the sky "ooh, that...yeah I jumped out of a ship"

darkangel10028
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Leila gasped. "I knew it! I knew i saw something!" She said. Skylar and Aqua looked puzzled. "I was looking up in the sky a little bit before and i could have sworn one of the "clouds" were a ship!"

Skylar blinked. "Wait- then why did you jump out of it?"

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!