Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mobius 2 (A Sonic the Hedgehog FC RP)(no more people needed)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Mobius 2 (A Sonic the Hedgehog FC RP)(no more people needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Oh I like to play a girl in paper mario I love paper mario I haven't completed it yet but it rules I'll join ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

(heh... I kinda still need to think of the plot. this is what i got. (also thinking of world changes throughout the story)

The legend has been told little times, that mushrooms, fire flowers and power feathers etc. were only the simplest of power ups, that starmen and king mushrooms were mere child's play, and that there was only one to be found. Everyone wanted it, to see how powerful it could be. Legend speaks it caused the ice age, created the poles of the earth, and had to be sealed away from earth to the mushroom kingdom. Once it had though, history almost repeated itself, the ice age was made, the ice caps created, everyone wanted it. Again it had been sealed away, except in a dungeon deep below the planet's surface.
The Mario brothers, born, the adventure, began, the adventure, unfolded, Bowser koopa, defeated, but not all was accomplished. Bowser had yet to return, not for princess toadstool, for the legend itself: The Ice flower. Mario and his brother at all costs must stop the evil King from getting his clutches on the sacred flower (If it even exists). To do this though, they need help, Bowser has brought an army tougher than ever, more than just some squishy goombas, oh no, this time, it’s personal.

(so far)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ace Kid Wonder
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

=O....SEXY! XD I'm totally joining~ *huggles Koops* Is it a Segtendo like you said? If it is I call Koops and Sonic >:3

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:32 pm

I'm joining I'll use knuckles and goombella man this is fun I kinda wanted to make up my own charcter though

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

nope just nintendo, sorry. I'll think about a SEGtendo later...

Ace Kid Wonder
Member for 16 years

Ok! Then i'll be Koops ^.^

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Hmm if it is just Nintendo can I make up my own character if not I'll be goombella

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

XD. Tis is kinda why I quit, it was going chaotic. But heed me no attention. And yea, this sin't even a Sionic RP anymore, so I see no reason for me to still be in this. Mayhaps if it still held some Sonic quality, I might have rejoined.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

he's right. you may as well quit this whole thing. face it. it's gone now.

i am thinking about own characters for the rp.

Ace Kid Wonder
Member for 16 years

Yeah this is more of an OOC now..

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Did you make the RP yet

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!