Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mobius 2 (A Sonic the Hedgehog FC RP)(no more people needed)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.
Cool! Your origanal enough for us! Now all you need to do is find a way to come in, wether it be running from eggman robots or falling from the sky out of nowheree ^_^
Last edited by xMoonlightXRosex on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

umm... hehe. can't think of anything... all i can think of is explosions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ace Kid Wonder
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Then..uhhhhmmm..COME RUNNING OUT OF THE FOREST BEING CHASED AFTER XPLODING ROBOTS.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Re: Mobius 2 (A Sonic the Hedgehog FC RP)(needs more people!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:38 pm

ooc: Sorry for not posting my computer broke down and I'm leaving tomorrow evening so don't get to ahead on the rp with out me k?
One more thing does sonic and all the other original charcters in here and can I keep my water and ice powers?

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Yes you can ^_^ and SOnic and the other origanal characters aren't in here, just your fan characters~

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:48 pm

(ooc:This is the only post I can do intell the 29th se ya then don't get to ahead without me though)
kinda disappointing but I'm still in this will be fun an idea I can think up is some way to meet each other its long though and my bro needs the computer so tell you on the 29th byebye

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:12 pm

Name:Iki King

Powers (if any):Very powerful.(Stronger but a lot slower then knuckles.)

Appearance (Pics may be used):Image

Bio/characteristics:The two sharp claws on her fists grow in size whenever she is enraged.

She is a nice person and loves to fight. But when she becomes angry she can become violent.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:45 am

ooc: I'm home now I'll be posting again nice to see ya again too.
My idea is that one of you find me unconsius then eggmans robots start to attack. Then the person who does this gets over powered and I wake up and do a powerful move dystroying most of the of the robots. The then I'm weaken and fall over unconsius then the other comes and dystroying the other robots.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

quite good...

still thinking about an intro...

nope, nothing

Ace Kid Wonder
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Do you think we should do that.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Agian, I havent done anything realted to SOnic fopr A VERY LONG TINEM i ONLY REMBER SOME NAMES and stuff. 7 yhears tops.

Name: Shade
Powers (if any): Er what was it, Chaos energy I belive? Like shadow was his name and fire along with a katana.
Appearance (Pics may be used): A fox with a black and red color schmeme with a pair f shades and red eyes.
Bio/characteristics: Bio is unknown. Fast, deadly, and frankly more of a antagonist/anti-hero then a hero.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

OK cool Your all accepted! WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE x3 OH and that can be arranged chrysalia

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:32 pm

(How shall I begin?)

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:06 pm

You guys can choose who finds me and the others can defeat the other eggman robots choose wisely tell me which one you choose k

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

(ok since my friend Taylor just kinda never responded to this RP I guess one of my characters could finds yours..fighting eggman robots? =3 and Baby, that's up to you! Use your IMAGINATION X3)

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

'Absolute darkness'

""where am I? what's going on?""
""I'm in a cave, I think... and It's cold""
""My teleporter isn't working""
""I see a light, where could I be?""
Ace crawled out of the cave, and found himself in a freezing cold deserted snow village. a sign stood in the center of the village, and ace looked at the sign "welcome to icicle village, ok???"
suddenly, Ace's detector compass beeped rapidly "Life!!" Ace scrambled to his feet and took off to the skies, his detector compass beeping faster and faster...

There

Ace Kid Wonder
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:46 pm

Chrysalia shot ice out of her hands at the robots but they kept coming. "Are there an end to these," She thought desperately then she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She turned around to face it but it was to late the huge robot that appeared behind her hit her on the head knocking her unconcious.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:06 pm

"BOOM BABY!!"

Ikis sharp ripjaws on her hands dug right into the center of the robot that knocked the other echidna out. She grabbed the body and jumped away right before it exploded into pieces. There was more robots coming and she smiled in great pleasure.

"Ya'll don't want what I can dish out."

She lifted her hand and the ripjaws grew 5 times its size.

"RIPJAW TORNADO!"

Iki spun into a circle making a red tornado. She destroyed robots by the second and only continued to pick up the pace. The purple figure in the corner slowly regained it's conciousness while the robots kept coming.

"BRING IT!"

-Iki shouted as she stormed through the robots in great pleasure.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:40 pm

Chrysalia got up slowly but she was having trouble controling her body like her powers were controling it for her. Chrysalia shot out her had and shouted, "ICE DRAGON." She destroyed almost all the robots except a couple but there was still alot left. "Can barely stand," Chrysalia thought as her vision faded.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:58 pm

The remaining robots were cheerily destroyed by the ripjaw tornado.

"Ooh la la."

Iki walked over to the other echidna and picked her up with ease. Iki slung the echidna over her shoulder and walked to a safe clearing.

"I'm tired.."

Iki passed out and both echidnas fell on the floor, unconscious.

Baby
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!