Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Monster Hunter: Destiny

Monster Hunter: Destiny

a part of “Monster Hunter: Destiny”, a fictional universe by BilgeWater.

In the lands of Halga, deadly Monsters roam, causing unending destruction. This is where you come in, as a Hunter you make your living bringing these beasts down. [monsters from both Freedom and Tri]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Monster Hunter: Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Monster Hunter: Destiny

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:14 am

"Monster Hunter: Destiny"

Please post any thoughts, questions, or concerns here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Monster Hunter: Destiny

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zambak on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Remember I am also here, so if you have any questions. Any at all I am also here to answer your questions through and through. Don't be afriad to ask.
Tick tock, don't talk, tick tock. Don't talk. Don't blink, don't blink, keep looking. Do you see it? Do you see it!? Crawling in your mind like a disease, trap like a rat in your brain. Dosen't it make you want to grap a knife and dig? Let's see who's really crazy...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zambak
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:40 pm

I'm rather new to the Monster Hunter series. Like I just got Tri yesterday and it was my first time playing one. How much do we need to know?

Censored69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zambak on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Censored69 wrote:I'm rather new to the Monster Hunter series. Like I just got Tri yesterday and it was my first time playing one. How much do we need to know?

Well, not much other then the weapons and some monsters. Since I am co-GM i will be controlling most monsters, being the Monster hunter lover I am. So hopefully you will have a unique experince. As for tri my user names is Jazken I am also online if you wish to talk about it more. Well if you need to I could send your a PM (if you join the Rp ) out the creatures looks and personalities and styles.

Zambak
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hцггісαпє on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:04 pm

We're starting? Awesome :D

Should I have Lunic join Ulrich up in the Snowy Mountains? Or something else? :)

Hцггісαпє
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zambak on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:47 am

Hцггісαпє wrote:We're starting? Awesome :D

Should I have Lunic join Ulrich up in the Snowy Mountains? Or something else? :)

It was a more of breaking the ice start, don't worry we plan to have everyone joing very soon. I enjoy how excited you are about this.

Zambak
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!