Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

(Multiverse) Kira Walker

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

(Multiverse) Kira Walker

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:51 pm

B A S I C_I N FO

Subject Name - Kira Walker

Current Age - Aged eighteen years

Gender - Female

A P P E A R A N C E_I N F O

S U B C A T E G O R Y_B O D Y_T Y P E

Height - Five feet, three inches (5' 3")

Weight - 115 lbs

Body type - Slender

Build - Toned

Skin Tone - Slightly paler than average

S U B C A T E G O R Y_F A C E

Eyes - Grey blue

Hair - Dark ash blonde, with the occassional crimson streak accenting

Hair Length;Hair Style - Straight and choppy, with bangs that sweep near her eyes; length extends to near her shoulders.

S U B C A T E G O R Y_C L O T H I N G_ A N D_ A C C E S S O R I E S

Average Outfit - Scrappy clothing. Normally well-fitting, dark coloured t-shirts and tank-tops, normally with a few tears, and a pair of worn-out, torn denim jeans or shorts.

Footwear - Normally a pair of worn-out combat boots that don't seem to have been originally hers.

Other - She often wears a pair of fingerless, black gloves with some sort of hard material built in on the top of the hand (for more effective backhanding?). Also, she normally wears a belt around her hips that contains several compartments and pockets, which hold whatever she happens to need to carry around. She will also sometimes be seen sporting different collars.

Tattoos;Piercings - She has no visible piercings. She has a tattoo of a pair of black-and-white butterfly wings on her shoulder blades.

W E A P O N S_A N D_C O M B A T_I N F O R M A T I O N

Weapons - Several firearms and a large array of knives. Her firearm of choice seems to be an M9. Along with her knives, she has several other assorted types of blades at her disposal, along with a deadly looking set of long needles.

Combat - She is adept at both armed and unarmed hand-to-hand combat. She has several years of martial arts training, as well as a great deal of experience fighting for herself out on the streets. For fighting that requires a bit for punch, she normally carries on or two firearms on her person at all times, along with no-one-knows-how-many hidden blades. Her weapons are very nearly always concealed.

P E R S O N A L I T Y_I N F O R M A T I O N

Traits - Seemingly anti-social and disliking of people in general, although this isn't necessarily true. She's simply picky about who she chooses to associate with. She's very untrusting when she first meets anyone. However, with those she is close to, she's very open, willing to tell them almost anything they ask, and loyal until the very end. She's passionate about her opinions, of which she has many, and has an explosive temper with those who get on her bad side. Also, she's got the bad habit of holding grudges. She's honest to the point of bluntness, and feels no need to sugar-coat who she is or what she has to say. This leads many people to believe that she's cold and unkind when they misinterpret what she says. She tends to keep to herself a lot, and seems very mature for her age. She isn't the type to often show how she really feels when it's a personal matter, or to often show signs of weakness. There seems to be a lot weighing on her mind, but what it could possibly be is unknown.

Likes - Sushi and seafood, Pina Coladas, and sweet tasting drinks, alcoholic or otherwise. Candy, both sweet and sour, is a big weakness for her, as is chocolate. She likes cats and being able to move around a lot. She loves her friends, when she finds people she considers friends, and though it's hard to believe, she really likes having companions and other people around who she enjoys. She likes music, both performing it and listening to it, writing, and doing artwork, though she rarely has time for these things. She's got this weird liking for the taste and smell of blood. She's also a gamer when she can get ahold of them.

Dislikes - Bitter and spicy foods, and very strong alcohol. She doesn't like dogs very much, and hates annoying people. She doesn't like being told what to do or how to do it. She doesn't like being bothered when she's trying to be alone. She doesn't like rap music. She hates being forced to stay in one place for extended periods of time with nothing to do, and doesn't enjoy being alone in most cases. She hates very hot or very cold weather. She doesn't like being forced to eat when she's not hungry.

Bad Habits - Forgetting to eat, tending to have a short temper, not always keeping her mouth shut when she should. She tends to rarely open up when people ask her to, and this has led to her having a lot of uneccessary stress. She'll hold a grudge for years, even sometimes over something minor, if it hurt her in any way. She tends to take things very personally even when she shouldn't. She's too untrusting of others, but also too naive at times when she should be more careful. Also, she tends not to be a very logical thinker.

Other - She's a good singer and guitar player, as well as being good at artwork and enjoying drawing. She also knows how to play the flute, and is quite good. These are things not many people know. She has a very big attachment to a collar that she owns; if it's lost, she'll go to great lengths to retrieve it. She's pretty tolerant of most types of games, but her favourites are RPGs, action adventure games, and shooters. She's also a fan of the horror genre.

F A M I L Y_I N F O R M A T I O N

Mother - Dianne Walker. Deceased.

Father - Richard Walker. Deceased.

Siblings - Unknown. Assumed to be none.

Other Relatives - A few unknown family members who live in another continent. Aside from that, unknown. Assumed to be deceased, or unreachable.

Pets - None.

Family Status - Orphan.

S U B C A T E G O R Y_A D O P T I V E_F A M I L Y_I N F O R M A T I ON

Mother - Julia Reed. Deceased.

Father - Unknown. Assumed to be deceased or unreachable.

Siblings - None.

Other Relatives - None known.

Pets - A tabby cat named Scipya. Deceased.

S U B J E C T_H I S T O R Y

Basic Biography - The girl known as Kira walker was orphaned at a very young age; the details of this incident are unknown, but it is widely believed that they were the victims of a murder. This is because when Kira's adoptive mother, Julia, found the girl in the street, she was wounded and dying, with lacerations along her torso and head and bruises all over her. The girl was six at the time and refused to ever reveal any information about what happened before this time, so her past up to that point in unknown. As she grew, Kira eventually began to look at Julia like a second mother. Through one of the woman's friends, a military officer, Kira was able to learn martial arts and the basics of how to use firearms. Although Julia was never totally comfortable with the child being taught the ways of combat, the girl insisted, and Julia felt she shouldn't keep her from doing what she desired in that sense. Eventually, as she came to want to learn more, Kira began teaching herself how to fight with a blade and other weapons. She grew older and stronger. When she was fourteen, Julia, who was already well along in years, died because of a weakness of her heart. From this time forward, Kira raised herself. She has already obtained quite an expansive collection of blades and other weapons for herself, and took these with her when she left to find her own place to live. She had no desire to stay in the house that had been Julia's. She had a purpose, though she didn't reveal it to anyone; she remembered what happened that night that she'd been found dying in the street, and she swore to avenge her family in whatever way she could. She's now eighteen, and has spent the last four years on her own. The time by herself has made her adept at combat and weapons use, both from practice and experience with fighting for herself against others. She spends her time moving from one place to the next, following leads, and sleeping where she can. She occassionally will pick up an odd job when she needs the money. Currently, she's staying in a run-down old apartment that was given to her by an old man; he owned the place, and seeming to know her circumstances, he gave her a key to it. He lent it out for free to whoever needed it; apparently, Kira had at least one roommate, though she had yet to meet them. The place, when she found it, was filthy, and littered with old herione needles and cigarette butts. She just hoped they didn't belong to her roommate, and that they were just there from before. Currently, no one knows exactly what it is she's dedicated her life to searching for.

N O T E S

Details of this profile will change depending on which roleplay I'm taking part in. However, the majority of my characters will be based loosely or entirely off of Kira. Details such as her exact weapons, clothing, race, the details of her parents deaths, etc, will change depending on the roleplay situation.
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!