Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Murder is the Only Action This Small Town Ever Got >>IC<<

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Murder is the Only Action This Small Town Ever Got >>IC<<

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:51 pm

"Morning Diamond, so you helping me and Chaim unpack tonight? I'll stop by my parents house before hand and grab us a couple bottles of wine."

"Morning, Jay." Diamond smiled. "Sure." Her eyes widened ever so slightly as a chill ran down her spine; she was being watched. She shivered before looking over to see Doctor Costa coming towards them. Well, looks like you're not going to have a chance to think of something to say... Her smile slowly returned. Oh well.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Isabella Costa, you can call me Dr. Costa or Isabella, whichever makes you feel most comfortable.

Diamond took her hand and shook it gently, smile still in place. "I'm Diamond Wilderness."

"I'm a forensic psychologyist and deception expert. By now, you've probably deduced that I'm here to investigate the ongoing murders. Um, if you wouldn't mind, can I pull you out of your next class in order to speak with you? The principal has given me permission to write you excuses to get back into class."

"Oh, okay." She replied, a bit surprised. She shot looks at Jay and Chaim, then remembered to breath. She smiled at Chaim then returned her gaze to Isabella. "Yeah. Of course." She hoped she didn't sound stupid in her nervousness.
My Website!Hug Button!
ā™„ ā™„ ā™„ Syyrannezzera ā™„ ā™„ ā™„

Click here to visit Kuramia Academy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Dr. Isabella Costa
Isabella led the three of them into an empty room adjacent to Mr.Douberwire's. She sat on the teachers desk and motioned for the three of them to sit down. Once they were settled in, she began, "As you all know, there have been a string of four different murders... Each person a different classmate of yours." She pulled out four picture, year-book pictures, of each of the dead students. She laid them on the middle desk and point to them in consecutive order, "Mary Peterman, Jeremy Lewis, Kaylee Nickels, Henry Mason... They all attended this high school and they were all killed in different ways."
She sighed and ran her fingers through her black hair, continuing, "Now, as you probably know from crime shows... Serial Killers don't usually change up their M.O's... But, there is a pattern here... Most of these murders were committed with an object that was handy, or would leave no evidence that would point to a killer." She carefully watched their faces, "Now, I'm employing the help of you three to help me catch the murder due to the complex infrastructure of your little... Trio. If I so much as hear any of this classified information go out of this room, I will begin using my hypnosis techniques on you... Most of the time you wake up in somebody's bedroom with no memory of the night before." Her face was a complete mask seriousness.

"Right. Any questions?" She smiled at them, laughing slightly.
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:23 am

Chaim bit his lip as Jay tried to humiliate him, yet again. They were best friends, but had a love-hate relationship. "Yea, love ya too man.." he breathed under his breath as Mr. Michaels sauntered up.

"Chaim what don't you understand? Why haven't you written anything? Were you paying attention at all?"

"Yessir" Chaim said softly "Of course I was paying attention, you see, I was helping Jay here out just a little, and we were talking about the formula, because it was a little challenging for the both of us.." sending his teacher an award winning smile he continued his little fib "I was just about to start writing when Jay thought it would be funny to try and take up a piece of your time to 'help' me with something that I helped him understand" then, his phone vibrated in his pocket, and Chaim forced a cough to cover up the little noise. "Excuse you, Chaim" the teacher said, regarding his cough. "Now, Jaysone.." the tone was stern, "Would you like another detention, or would you like to keep your pranks out of my classroom?" he turned to walk away and Chaim winked at Jay before scribbling down the formula.

>>8:25AM Monday, October 25th, 2010<<

The bell rang, and Chaim smiled, standing and slowly packing the contents of his bag. Jay, Diamond and...an older lady? They were all waiting for him outside the class room.

"I'm a forensic psychologist and deception expert. By now, you've probably deduced that I'm here to investigate the ongoing murders. Um, if you wouldn't mind, can I pull you out of your next class in order to speak with you? The principal has given me permission to write you excuses to get back into class."

He smiled to himself and gave his friends sympathetic looks before starting to walk off... Then her eyes locked on him.

"I'm going to need you to come with me as well."

"Dammit.." he said softly, starting to follow them down the hall. The murders around the school freaked him out enough without some detective coming in and reminding him of the people that had been killed. He chewed his lip and sighed, one of his buddies was on the list of dead kids "Why do we have to do this.." he breathed, shooting a hurt look at Diamond.
Sitting in the little desk that she motioned to, he listened as she spoke the names of the people who had been murdered. Jeremy Lewis the name hung in the air around him and he sighed softly. "Ma'am.." he spoke, glaring at her as she finished her little speech, "I'm not keeping shit from my kid brother..."

Kris got out of his classroom and sighed, walking down the hall to his next class, science. Maybe I'll see Chaim he thought to himself, as his older brother's class was right near his science class.

"Ma'am..I'm not keeping shit from my kid brother..."

He heard Chaim's voice boom from a door beside his classroom, and he looked inside. There were four people, Diamond, Jay, Chaim... and some older woman he'd never seen around before. "What the.." he said softly, and then squeaked as he say Chaim's eyes move onto his little frame. "Uhm.."

Chaim saw Kris standing in the hall-way, and still glaring at the woman called to him "Come on in Kris... Let's make this trio a four-some, eh?"
ā™„UCTigeretteā™„
ā™„ImagineThat!ā™„
ā™„RaeRaeButterflyā™„
ā™„Musicā™„
ā™„Lavenderā™„
ā™„Aikaā™„
ā™„Nezzeraā™„
ā™„Arikiā™„
ā™„Adriannaā™„
ā™„TƦfarĆ³sā™„
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

ā™„OriginalSixā™„

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:52 am

Diamond bit her lip as she caught the look on Chaim's face. He'd been friends with Jeremy, so some woman he didn't even know bringing up the deaths must have hurt him. She met his gaze with a sympathetic, almost empathetic look, and rested a hand on one of his.

"Ma'am..I'm not keeping shit from my kid brother..."

Diamond bit harder into her lip, and closed her eyes. She just hoped Doctor Costa wasn't too angry about that.... Then she got a feeling she was being watched. Her brow furrowed, then she opened her eyes and looked over to see Kris standing in the hallway. "Speak of the devil...." she whispered, a small smile fighting its way onto her face.

"Come on in Kris... Let's make this trio a four-some, eh?"

She bit her lips and snorted, looking at the woman with a pressed together smile trying to force itself on her. She held her lips together between her teeth and waited for Isabella's reaction, hoping with all she had it wasn't a bad one. "Hi, Kris..." She practically hummed before taking a deep breath and putting on a more serious face. Her eyes were just barely wider than usual, as she was a bit surprised at the recent events, a bit worried about the outcome, and all around anxious.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyle Kalrian on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:52 am

"Hello, I'm Dr. Isabella Costa, you can call me Dr. Costa or Isabella, whichever makes you feel most comfortable."

ā€œJaysĆ³ne Baleonā€ He said with a mock bow whilst planting a gentlemanly kiss on her hand in one fluid motion. If he had to guess heā€™d say that she was like a succubus, entrancing most men that saw her without even having to glance at them, which made him made him more determined to not gawk at her like another dope. Of course gawking was also a lot of effort, something that wasnā€™t in large quantity for Jay.

"I'm a forensic psychologyist and deception expert. By now, you've probably deduced that I'm here to investigate the ongoing murders. Um, if you wouldn't mind, can I pull you out of your next class in order to speak with you? The principal has given me permission to write you excuses to get back into class."

"I'm going to need you to come with me as well."

ā€œSheā€™s a succubus you know Chaim. Whatever you do donā€™t look into her eyesā€¦ Or chest for that matter.ā€ He flashed a grin at Chaim as they followed her to an empty room, the whole time wondering if she could get him out of detention, or better yet, get her out on a date. He knew Chaim must have been upset, or angry, after all he was friends with Jeremy, Jay had known him through Chaim but heā€™d never really been a friend of Jeremyā€™s.

ā€œIf I so much as hear any of this classified information go out of this room, I will begin using my hypnosis techniques on you...ā€

ā€œYep, definitely a succubus.ā€ He muttered under his breath. He had known these people, Kaylee most of all, and their deathes were a great tragedy to all. His way of dealing with anger, pain, sadness, it was always laughter, the cure to everything in his opinion, so he made stupid jokes to himself and tried to laugh it all off. Although heā€™d never of shown it, he wasnā€™t only sad for these people but he was also scared that he, Chaim, or someone else that was close to him could be next.

"I'm not keeping shit from my kid brother..."

"Come on in Kris... Let's make this trio a four-some, eh?"

ā€œGood day so far Kris?ā€ He leaned back on his chair, glancing at Kris as he spoke before a smirk spread across his face and his eyes focused on Isabella, he wanted to see what was about to happen next. Heā€™d seen Chaim challenge a lot of people in the time heā€™d known him, but most of those people were teachers and had a set code of how to deal with it, she on the other hand wasnā€™t. He quietly chuckled to himself as he thought about her hypnotising Chaim, and then Chaim acting like a monkey.
'Any idiot can handle a crisis - it's this day-to-day living that wears you out.' - Anton Chekhov

Tyle Kalrian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Dr. Isabella Costa
Isabella let out a bell-like laugh, "I was kidding about the hypnosis, so I don't mind if you tell those closet to you... As long as they won't tell anyone. If the killer were to find out... That would be terrible... Terrible indeed."

She jumped up onto the desk and sat down, criss-crossing her legs, "In all honesty, we need your help to catch this murderer. And don't think I'm naive and I have no idea what's going on." She laughed again, a hint of sadness in her voice as she continued, "My little sister was kidnapped, raped, and murdered when I was younger. I wonder every night... What if it had been me? Why couldn't it have been me? I know you miss your friends. And I know they're never coming back. That's why we need to work together to fight this... Monster who is working so diligently to pick off your classmates... One by one." She smiled at them, a sad look on her delicate features. "So, what do you say? Will you help?"

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!