Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Myrchen: The Warrior's Tail

Myrchen: The Warrior's Tail Q&A

a part of “Myrchen: The Warrior's Tail”, a fictional universe by Arch_Demon666.

The kingdom of Myrchen has fallen in to turmoil and is need of you help. make a name for your self and carve your mark in history, for fame or gold!!!!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Myrchen: The Warrior's Tail”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Myrchen: The Warrior's Tail Q&A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:53 pm

If you have any Questions or concerns please feel free to post it here. also I would love it if you add a new thread on anything that you think could make This rp better in any way.
[center]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Myrchen: The Warrior's Tail Q&A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:05 pm

Approximate starting ECL? Figured I'd ask since mega d&d nerd and it keeps things reasonable off the bat.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:26 pm

If it the effective character level your asking about I would say sense we will be going up against tough combatants the level would be starting around ten.

Also the role play is loosely based off of D&D but not the over all game play of it.... I should of put the in the info

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:42 pm

yeah you put the loosely based on D&D there. I just like having a hard number that I can use as a reference for RP's like this

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:46 pm

okay cool..

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Loosely based on D&D?
I'll get the dice...
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yorokobi-san on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 am

When will the roleplay start? Any date yet?
I'm really looking forward to it, already having my character and everything :D

Yorokobi-san
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:00 pm

We can start now and the other can come in when their character are accepted

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:31 pm

all character have been accepted they all look good so let the story begin

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:11 am

seems like a cool RP where the PC could interact with the NPC <:-3 I wanna join. Can I?

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarhara on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Quick question are we doing a posting order or is it just random? I honestly don't care either way just not sure if I should write another post or wait :P.

Zarhara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arch_Demon666 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:27 pm

no there is no posting order

Arch_Demon666
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!